PDA

View Full Version : PrizeRebel

Uger456
03-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Hi there, You may have heard of prize rebel and thought, meh, sounds like a total scam, ill ignore it. Well IT IS NOT! You can seriously get free stuff like Puzzle Pirates game cards and runescape membership codes.
If you would like to join prize rebel here is the link :

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php

Thanks!
Good Luck

(if this thread is in the wrong place, sorry, but i didn't see anywhere else to put it!)

Sir R. M8gic1an
03-28-2009, 03:41 PM
i took out the part that puts you as a refferer because that is not allowed.

~RM

Harry
03-28-2009, 04:35 PM
I am not telling you how to do your job, RM, but .. I think you should just lock the thread. More people that do stuff like this put them into their siggies, etc. It is like a typical pyramid scheme.

achokshi
04-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Harry this one actually isn't a pyramid scheme. I use this one and cashlagoon, some of these sites are REALLY legit. You just need to find the right ones. Online, in total, I have made over $3,000 from sites like these. Mostly I do ones that get you free Xbox's and what not. I am not advertising, but if anyone wants links to actual legit sites and wants to see proof, just PM me. You don't even have to be my referral if you don't want to be; I just want everyone to know that this actually works :)

Sinking Poop
04-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Nice try, everybody knows that these are all ways to make you more money

tarajunky
04-01-2009, 11:17 PM
2 posts?
10 posts?

Begone spammers.