PDA

View Full Version : Last chance appeal for an old account

seyris
03-30-2009, 06:29 PM
I had an account banned before June 5 2006 is there any chance to get this character back? Has anyone had any luck? He was a member, so that is in my favor... should I go with the apology or what sort of last chance should I use?

pl0xmypl0x
03-31-2009, 02:25 PM
If u can do a last chance appeal id go for that! just read some of the other many threads on what u should maybe put :)

SuperCalum
03-31-2009, 06:11 PM
Yeah

achokshi
04-01-2009, 10:05 PM
My last chance appeal consisted of me cursing out runescape, and it got accepted (This was an appeal from a while back). I decided to bot on it again and then I got screwed and lost it forever, oh well.

seyris
04-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Hmmm... OK but is the apology method the best?

PriSoner
04-03-2009, 04:43 PM
I would appologise, point out that it was over 2 years ago, that you have matured a lot since then and learnt from your mistakes so much so that next time you auto you won't get caught! ;)

seyris
04-03-2009, 04:47 PM
I would appologise, point out that it was over 2 years ago, that you have matured a lot since then and learnt from your mistakes so much so that next time you auto you won't get caught! ;)
Ok makes sense, hopefully it works... I have like 3 accounts that are banned currently from rule 7 from about 2+ years ago, so if i can get them back it would be nice, 2 of them have 85 mining.

I would like to make my last chance appeal. I have recently started talking t
o some friends who I used to play runescape with many years ago.I would like
to come back but I left when my account was banned. I want to come back so ma
ny years after I was immature and broke rules that were not to be broken I ha
ve matured since then and would never want to harm runescape.I want to enjoy
this game again hope that works :-)

Thank you for your appeal.

We have carefully examined your account, as well as your appeal, and due to your in-game conduct, we have decided not to grant your appeal due to the disruptive effect you have had on our in-game community, and other players.

You are more than welcome to start a new account, or continue to play on any other accounts you have - before doing so, however, you must read our rules again very carefully to ensure that you do not break them in the future.

We want you, and every other player, to be positively engaged in our community and the game, and we will monitor all accounts you may have so that we are confident that you have learnt from this.

Sincerely,

RuneScape/FunOrb Customer Support

:(