PDA

View Full Version : I'm back after a 5 month brake >.<

golden garys
04-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Well i'm back from my long long long brake (:. And i've missed this place so much i know last time i was here i wasn't exactly an active user and i never did anything to help this community as much as i should of.

But when i left here i sign up at Sythe to become a pin merchanter it didn't go to well, and i then decided to train peoples accounts for them which was fun for a while but then i thought "argh why am i doing this legitly?". So then i started to browse through there "Runescape 2 Cheating" section and found a java based bot called "Rsbot" i thought i'd investigate a bit more by joining there forums and soon enough i was loving it there i became a modreator then i was demoded by my own choice, i made a few java scripts for there bot while i was there.

Then when i quit them forums i was on sythe once again browsig through and i found a topic talking about something called "Peecs rsbot" (Which turned out to be a rip off of Rsbot by Speljohan but i was to nieve to see that), i joined up to his forums became a moderator there too for 3 months and enjoyed it, made a few more scripts then i was getting dragged into legal rights and i just had a enough and wanted to escape.

So then i thought i'd come home here and make my very own script for the first time ever (;, seeming as though i've had a weird time away from here (:.

So yes! this is my "I'm Back" pile of crud ^.^... hopefully guy's you'll appriciate scripts i'll be making int he near futuer (;.

Peace <3 x