PDA

View Full Version : How do people use many players at once?

Not I see You
12-20-2006, 02:04 AM
So i was macroing one day and saw like 7 players with normal cloths and everything cutting yews, i was wondering how do i do that so i can have like 5+ players macroing at the same time? is it possible? Please post how and is one computer powerful enuf?

Junior
12-20-2006, 02:42 AM
You need virtual PC, I seen a tutorial on it but most likely, those bots, they werent from the same computer. Those were probably on different computers and running the same macro or program on them.

I Karma I
12-20-2006, 02:59 AM
Some Asian companies do it, or they hire actual people to skill for them so they can sell the gold -_-

Boreas
12-20-2006, 03:02 AM
If those were different computers they would use different worlds. It's probably a client editing bot, that can do multiple windows on 1 computer, but is very detectable and is banned in 3 days, which is why they are level 3.

There's a script in the members section that uses the regular client and a special one to auto mine 2 accounts at once, but the idea never took off.

You can still get plenty of items/exp/money autoing with several accounts switching 1 at a time on one computer with regular scripts on this site.

However if you really want multiple accounts autoing at the same time, you can do so with virtual pc, theres a tutorial on it. In theory you can do more than 2, but it starts to need a better a computer.

The other option is to use multiple computers (don't have to be super leet) and auto on each one normally, using a different world for each.

Not I see You
12-20-2006, 11:28 PM
thx for the info guys!

Harp00nage
12-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Arga.

da_professa
12-21-2006, 02:22 PM
^That's spam is un needed.. Most likely he does not even know what it is, seeing that he does not know much about bots..

There is a chinesse bot, that sells auths (for i think $60) .. That's what many think.. It can be other bots also, but chinese bot makes sense since many have chinese like names.