PDA

View Full Version : guys on msn, most of you know him :D

solemn wishes
02-16-2006, 11:00 PM
hes allways talking to me like hes better than everyone. I thought since you made this forum we might aswell use it. Who do you think is in the wrong here me or him? seriously i wanna know what i done wrong lol.

neonknight77@hotmail.com says:
hey u
solemn wishes says:
hi
solemn wishes says:
lol "hey u"
hey*
solemn wishes says:
whats up?
could i see ur anything miner banker?
solemn wishes says:
emm
solemn wishes says:
maybe
yes r no

neonknight77@hotmail.com just sent you a Nudge!

solemn wishes says:
well it may be my first pay script and i
dont wanna release it till its perfect, so
not right know m8
solemn wishes says:
i may release it for free
--.--
good thing i dont got u on my priv msn

Neonknight77
02-16-2006, 11:08 PM
neonknight77 is just mean, hes allways talking to me like hes better than everyone. I thought since you made this forum we might aswell use it. Who do you think is in the wrong here me or him? seriously i wanna know what i done wrong lol.

hey u
solemn wishes says:
hi
solemn wishes says:
lol "hey u"
hey*
solemn wishes says:
whats up?
could i see ur anything miner banker?
solemn wishes says:
emm
solemn wishes says:
maybe
yes r no

neonknight77@hotmail.com just sent you a Nudge!

solemn wishes says:
well it may be my first pay script and i
dont wanna release it till its perfect, so
not right know m8
solemn wishes says:
i may release it for free
--.--
good thing i dont got u on my priv msn

Your point is? I am a flamer at some people. Don't we all have our temper?

moparisthebest
02-17-2006, 01:22 AM
haha, this is the same neonnight that was so annoying I actually blocked for awhile when he started scripting, I couldnt get anything done for all the questions :p :D

edit: oh yea, neons cool now :p

Neonknight77
02-17-2006, 01:35 AM
Hah yeah. Remember Moparsroadrunner?Lol. ANd sorry solemn wishes, I did that because it was funny. Truth. And I stopped playing Rs yesterday. Lost 30Mil from banning. Now I just script

XxKanexX
02-17-2006, 05:10 AM
I agree, Neon, you're an idiot and you do think you're better than everyone.

You're always pointing out stuff, that's why me, megan, driger, abyssal, etc, Blocked you in the first couple of minutes you added us.

Sdcit
02-17-2006, 05:15 AM
Come on people :( neonknights nice :) he's just grumpy because his braces hurt. He's really nice when hes nice :)

Krazy_Meerkat
02-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Lol I tried to talk to him once on msn.. I wasn't sure how good of a scripter he was. I got the cold shoulder.. *block+deletes neon*

XxKanexX
02-17-2006, 10:47 AM
Come on people :( neonknights nice :) he's just grumpy because his braces hurt. He's really nice when hes nice :)
He's always like that. I'd post some of our conversations, but there on my old computer which my brother did the disk of death to -.-'..

Starblaster100
02-17-2006, 12:02 PM
He's always like that. I'd post some of our conversations, but there on my old computer which my brother did the disk of death to -.-'..

you know what, as soon as i get back to england, im gonna post all the chat logs me and neon have. All he ever does is asks me for pay scripts which i have made or other people have made and im getting sick of it. Really, he is just a leecher

XxKanexX
02-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Sorry neon for all this bashing up, but 'tis true.

And star, i havn't talked to you in days :( Get on soon pls <3 Miss the stary love. :p

Starblaster100
02-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Sorry neon for all this bashing up, but 'tis true.

And star, i havn't talked to you in days :( Get on soon pls <3 Miss the stary love. :p

haha, im in Indai so you wont see me until the 28th :)

23 rd is my birthday :D :D In India :D

XxKanexX
02-17-2006, 12:43 PM
haha, im in Indai so you wont see me until the 28th :)

23 rd is my birthday :D :D In India :D
Happy birthday, Early present.

*Starts singing starry starry night*

<3 Enjoy India, don't come back with an accent now. (They annoy the crap outeh me).

moparisthebest
02-17-2006, 03:44 PM
<3 Enjoy India, don't come back with an accent now. (They annoy the crap outeh me).

kinda like your accent annoys me? :p

oh well, accents are fun... I guess :p :D

Neonknight77
02-17-2006, 09:59 PM
you know what, as soon as i get back to england, im gonna post all the chat logs me and neon have. All he ever does is asks me for pay scripts which i have made or other people have made and im getting sick of it. Really, he is just a leecher
Well duh. I gave you 10K Iron ore which is 1Mil and I was just asking for a yew cutter since you would never give me back the 10K iron ore

XxKanexX
02-18-2006, 03:45 AM
kinda like your accent annoys me? :p

oh well, accents are fun... I guess :p :D
You're accent annoys me to :p Robot, lol. ;)

moparisthebest
02-18-2006, 04:59 AM
You're accent annoys me to :p Robot, lol. ;)

you sound all english, uck :p

Cheesehunk
02-18-2006, 05:34 AM
you sound all english, uck :p
I no, Eh?
Abut time someone pointed this out.
Thos Damn english, eh?

(If you ahven't noticed, I'm Canadian:D , EH! )

inferno
02-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Hey, whats wrong with the english accent?

XxKanexX
02-18-2006, 11:41 AM
I don't have an english accent :p It's Australian.

Krazy_Meerkat
02-19-2006, 05:54 AM
I'm Australian too but I don't sound like steve irwin (the croc hunter crikey!)
>.> God I hate him

Pyro
02-19-2006, 06:25 AM
Na you guys have it all wrong. New Zealand accents are the best.

About neonknight. Hes ok sometimes. do note though that i have blocked him. Too many questions and too much talking. And asking for pay scripts for free. That was a long time ago so he may have changed.

Note: It was mad cows air crafter that he wanted which is only 250k

I said its pay and he said sooooooooooo...............

HISTORY
02-19-2006, 09:33 AM
KILL THE LEECHERS (*kills half myself*)

Liquid
02-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Blah, Neon always talks about "Good thing blek Private Msn". That is seriously annoying. You randomly go on your other msn, asl for something, get mad, than block. Kthx! :mad:

Yea anyways I have no problems with neon only that he thinks he is better or maybe the best?

Oh yea, i forgot you always ask for fucking pay scripts, I even sent you mine. And another thing! You act so fucking tough on the damn imp forums when all Ruler was doing was repaying a debt he felt he owed you. You don't script anything for SBoT you just post nonsense.

:mad: I am mad now.

Neonknight77
02-19-2006, 02:01 PM
You agreed on that, so we could trade scripts. I even showed you I would provide you with free authoing and stuff.
As for Pyro: I bought Mad Cows scripts :D

moparisthebest
02-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Hey, whats wrong with the english accent?

nothing, its just a little annoying to me, as Im sure mine is a little annoying to you ;)

I don't have an english accent :p It's Australian.

well it sounds english :p

Pyro
02-19-2006, 06:50 PM
You agreed on that, so we could trade scripts. I even showed you I would provide you with free authoing and stuff.
As for Pyro: I bought Mad Cows scripts :D

After you begged me and i refused. I remember talking to mad cow about it and he said o well ive sold it to him now

Your not that bad of a scripter neon. I dont see why you need to buy all these scripts when you could make a semi good one yourself

XxKanexX
02-19-2006, 08:51 PM
nothing, its just a little annoying to me, as Im sure mine is a little annoying to you ;)

well it sounds english :p
*murmers* robot..

Starblaster100
02-20-2006, 08:14 AM
well even though im asian, i have a damn cool English Accent ;)

Neonknight77
02-20-2006, 02:35 PM
well even though im asian, i have a damn cool English Accent ;)
I thought your English :O

Starblaster100
02-21-2006, 02:31 PM
I thought your English :O

wow, aren't you a dumb ass. Can you not tell from my name?
DOES ANUJ SOUND ENGLISH TO YOU!?

cause
02-21-2006, 04:25 PM
yes.......?

Krazy_Meerkat
02-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Anuj, the english robot :P

driger1592
02-22-2006, 01:14 AM
Like Mopar, the robot... robot...

/me <3s Kane's accent *drools*

XxKanexX
02-22-2006, 04:51 AM
Like Mopar, the robot... robot...

/me <3s Kane's accent *drools*
Stay away from me :p *Grabs forky spork*

BenLand100
03-05-2006, 07:47 AM
I know this is old, but i don't see what the big deal is... you should see me when i'm pissed, it is very rare because i have a double portion of patience, but people tell me i'm as scarry as hell when i'm angry :p
(My point is you get worked up over little things, then again my patience may have somthing to do with me not getting worked up...)[/Rave]

moparisthebest
03-05-2006, 04:19 PM
I know this is old, but i don't see what the big deal is... you should see me when i'm pissed, it is very rare because i have a double portion of patience, but people tell me i'm as scarry as hell when i'm angry :p
(My point is you get worked up over little things, then again my patience may have somthing to do with me not getting worked up...)[/Rave]

rofl you sound exactly like me, I get mad very very rarely, but when I do you better watch out ;) :D

Cheesehunk
03-05-2006, 06:19 PM
rofl you sound exactly like me, I get mad very very rarely, but when I do you better watch out ;) :D

Haha, same here...

I am usually in a good mood most of the time, and am happy a lot...
but at the rare times when I mad, when I'm mad, I'M MAD, and I will absolutely freak!

Especially in hockey, if someone does a dirty hit on one of my players, then goes of showboating while my player is injured on the ice, I like to get the fuck out there, ans shove his head through the ice....

Lol, I'm extreme!

solemn wishes
03-05-2006, 07:01 PM
ok, i think i got my point across :D could an admin maybe lock the topic?

WhiteShadow
03-08-2006, 03:49 AM
Fucking NeonKnight......

He sent me a GNAA link or something.. I clicked it and horrid, fucking disgusting pictures and sounds came out. It multiplied to 50. I put my laptop lid down, started crying. The sounds still came out of my laptop. Went to another room, waited 2 hours. Came back my laptop finally ran out of energy. Turned on my laptop, it's jacked up. I'd sue you Neon. That stuff was disgutsting. I had pure hate for you that time.Cause you made me all shaky.

All I though of that time was "that fucking link spamming damned ass, bitch'ing fucker. GAH!!!"

"Bitch Bitch Bitch"

THat was weeks ago. I learned from genius. It was a gay nigger assosiation or something.

~WhiteShadow....

Krazy_Meerkat
03-08-2006, 04:07 AM
Bah I just don't like him. He posts lame scripts then when you give constructive criticism he flames you.
He thinks he is gods gift to rs cheating >.>

Sdcit
03-08-2006, 04:17 AM
lol, he told me you were annoying him :p You really got jumpy after that

phantombmx
03-08-2006, 04:21 AM
yeah neon is a bit rude

i made a thread in graphics on saradomin stating i was making stuff for people, and i get a request asking for something, and like 2 minutes later neon posting a pic that was kinda like tryin to hijack my thread..

no harm done tho so its all good

WhiteShadow
03-08-2006, 04:24 AM
lol, he told me you were annoying him :p You really got jumpy after that

Annoying Him? What a fucking liar... I never even said fucking "hi" before.... Like last week (The First Time I talked to Him) I asked him why he did that.. he blocked me..

EDIT: Oh yea I forgot to emphasize the fact that he jacked up my laptop too.. ANd yea I got really jumpy. Has anyone else seen it? It's 10 times worse than the exorsict

For Example: There were naked guys screaming around. With Rotten BAlls, and Penises, Sex Moans, and alot MORE. Thats why, I got so jumpy and I why I started crying.!! PLus My mom thought I was looking at that stuff on purpose...SHe told my dad too. I got hit to death. Neon caused me ALOT of problems..

Neonknight77
03-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Fucking NeonKnight......

He sent me a GNAA link or something.. I clicked it and horrid, fucking disgusting pictures and sounds came out. It multiplied to 50. I put my laptop lid down, started crying. The sounds still came out of my laptop. Went to another room, waited 2 hours. Came back my laptop finally ran out of energy. Turned on my laptop, it's jacked up. I'd sue you Neon. That stuff was disgutsting. I had pure hate for you that time.Cause you made me all shaky.

All I though of that time was "that fucking link spamming damned ass, bitch'ing fucker. GAH!!!"

"Bitch Bitch Bitch"

THat was weeks ago. I learned from genius. It was a gay nigger assosiation or something.

~WhiteShadow....
This nigger right here said he wanted to make keyloggers with me. So he sent me a keylogger and remover. The remover was also a keylogger and he stloe my money acc with all my money.

Neonknight77
03-08-2006, 01:26 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? How the fuck can I jack your computer? I don't know where you live. I don't know any websites. You are just too jelous because I didn't want to help you keylog people. He offered me to keylog people and split 50/50. He sent me a keylogger with a removal which were both keyloggers -.-

Freddy1990
03-08-2006, 01:37 PM
heh, this is kind of a pointless thread:(

Noen is a good guy, you could start a thread for every time someone says something to you that you don't like, but it seems a bit stupid :rolleyes:

Jagex_Fagex
03-09-2006, 05:45 AM
come on people, give him a break, he may have made some bad decisions, but get over it, life moves on and you should to, and not meaning to sound bad or anything, but the people who are whining about him asking so many questions. you should expect it if you are a good scripter, not all noobs are leechers, some want to learn too

BenLand100
03-10-2006, 03:10 AM
Bashing Thread or not this has gotten way outa hand... ;)