PDA

View Full Version : New E-mail Service (sort of)

Blender
04-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I re-made my site AGAIN.
NOW, it actually has a purpose.

You can send e-mails from other people's addresses, unlike deadfake.com; that site forces a little sig under the text that says that it's a prank.

Tell me how you like it. (The layout sucks, I know; it's still under construction).

(http://netpie.orgfree.com/ (http://netpie.orgfree.com/fakemail/))

Harry
04-17-2009, 11:12 PM
Nice simple PHP. I had the same thing.

What sucks is that people will always abuse, and then you'll have fun when someone sends out a bad email, then in a few days you have the police busting down your door with a mp5 aimed at your chest.

Torrent of Flame
04-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Lol. Nice. But bush@whitehouse.gov?

xDD

Harry, maybe a little TOO drastic? :P

Harry
04-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Lol. Nice. But bush@whitehouse.gov?

xDD

Harry, maybe a little TOO drastic? :P
Nah. Someone sends a death thread somewhere, bomb threat, etc., the police will be at your door very quick.

Torrent of Flame
04-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Well then dont be a douche and send an email from osama@alqhieda.iraq.com saying your gunna blow up the whitehouse.

Harry
04-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Well then dont be a douche and send an email from osama@alqhieda.iraq.com saying your gunna blow up the whitehouse.
Never said I would. But skiddies, etc find forms like that, and so idiotic stuff, because usually the webmaster will be at blame.

Blender
04-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Lol.
I think that I might put a little "Terms of Use" box in, just to be safe...

Blender
04-17-2009, 11:46 PM
Lol, this is what I came up with: "This prank e-mail service is provided as a free tool. Upon using this service, the user(s) agree(s) to this Terms of Use statement. The webmaster will accept NO RESPONSIBILITY for any lawsuit or legal action that arises for any company, organisation, individual, or group due to use of this tool.".

Any lawsuits there?

Lol again.

TRiLeZ
04-21-2009, 05:42 AM
It says its from:

Apache (apache@17-freewebhostingarea-com.orgfree.com) on behalf of George Bush (bush@whitehouse.gov)

But still very nice. I made one of these and I think I still have it, I made it send 100 emails in like 5 seconds. LOL

Try making it so that you can send html messages so you could send pictures and such.

Harry
04-21-2009, 06:30 AM
Heh, I just noticed you never checked in the ReCaptcha was correct.. you can send without filling it in, and the email is still sent.

Blender
04-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I got rid of that Captcha.

I made my own (only a moron could fail it), which stops mass spambots.

I WILL (seriously) get a domain that seems legitimate, and add HTML support. Its still a work in progress.

(Lol, this thread has been the top thread in this category for 4 days now...)