PDA

View Full Version : Like to try C++ need tips!

drowningtrout
12-24-2006, 01:37 AM
Well I saw a C++ guide called "learn C++ in 21 Days" and I started reading it and downloaded the compiler Freddy1990 posted about, but I'm having trouble and cant even get the hello world scripts to work!?! so I guessed I'd do ever idiots last resort and see if anyone here could help suggest a good guide or a compiler/library's i need. (at least I'm trying to learn)

Thanks In Advance

DrowningTrout

Macrosoft
08-22-2007, 07:17 PM
yes, C++ can be very confusing and scary looking at first, but in reality is quite simply

Try using the Microsoft Visual C++ compiler, it is the easiest (in my opinion)

PM me or post your attempt at a hello world code and ill help you out

i also might make a C++ for beginners tut

Dan Cardin
08-22-2007, 07:38 PM
the tut would be cool, after delphi, im gonna learn c++( and since delphi and is very similar to scar its not that hard so far)

Spky
08-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Dude, 2006!

Macrosoft is teh silly!

Dan Cardin
08-22-2007, 08:23 PM
uhh..darn right he is!

...why are u right?

people keep saying its easy then other people say its hard...which is it! and should i learn something else instaed of c++

kodeejs
08-22-2007, 08:57 PM
I Suggest Use DevC++
http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html
I Start With This

BenLand100
08-23-2007, 03:44 AM
yes, C++ can be very confusing and scary looking at first, but in reality is quite simply

Try using the Microsoft Visual C++ compiler, it is the easiest (in my opinion)

PM me or post your attempt at a hello world code and ill help you out

i also might make a C++ for beginners tut

Two words... LAST YEAR ;) Make sure you read the post date before you post... Just because it was new when you joined doesn't mean it wasn't the first post on the forums.

Macrosoft
08-24-2007, 01:34 AM
aw man, i gotta get in the habbit af doing that, im used to the runescape forums were if it is that old, it is deleted, it was in the beginning of the forums too, really sorry

born to macro
08-24-2007, 09:31 PM
yes c++ is verry diffcult