PDA

View Full Version : Explain your inner conflicts in here...

FuruChan
05-02-2009, 06:37 AM
1. Explain any problems that you may be experiencing.
2. They don't have to be detailed.
3. Be supportive :)

I secretly get enraged by my best friend almost everyday because he is better than me at almost everything. I know I shouldn't let these things get to me and I never say anything, but whenever he proves me wrong and rubs it in my face or beats me at a basketball game I want to punch him in the teeth.

BKNYKavkaz
05-02-2009, 08:03 AM
Thats a bad characteristic tbh. IM not trying to be an asshole or anything. Honestly, you wanna practice to fix that asap because it will be very bad for you in the future. i knew someone like that, it was actually someone like you and i was in your friends position.

Anyways, my conflict is getting a new girlfriend. My school's population is 90% asians (no offense to you guys) and 80% nerds, but chinese chicks are not my type. So, for me, my chances of finding a gf in my school are like .01%. My last girl ended up being a crack head cause i got desperate. W/e, just waiting for college or maybe during vacation in the summer.

Harry
05-02-2009, 08:05 AM
rubs it in my face
You should be angry if someone does something like that ;) There is a difference between making sure someone is correct, and just annoying them.