PDA

View Full Version : This isnt a script but its much better...READ MORE

mage of begu
12-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Ok so heres the thing... i have made a forum and i will need several free scripts (working ones(has to work fully)) and those scripts you can pm. you can pm to me scripts that you want to sell and i will discuss with you then... the adress for the forum is --- http://raptors.iphorum.com --- post replys. :D i know this might be the wrong section to post this script but still its good to be in here. Dont delete or move this please.

Boreas
12-24-2006, 10:02 PM
Sorry I don't understand. Please explain again.

the_mcroer
12-24-2006, 10:51 PM
heres a tip; remove the market board of ur forum, ppl will never show their real rs nicknames in scar forums

mage of begu
12-25-2006, 12:49 AM
heres a tip; remove the market board of ur forum, ppl will never show their real rs nicknames in scar forums

ok ty for your advise...

AND EXPLAINING AGAIN...
i need some1 to pm me some fully working srl scripts...i am makin huge directory of SRL-based scar scripts...now did you understand ?

you can pm me if you want to sell some scripts and i will add to forum those scripts too with your contact info ! also you ´can post there some non srl scripts too if ýou like.... ty for comments !

Da Der Der
12-25-2006, 12:58 AM
One question - Why would you create new forums when SRL Forums are great?

mage of begu
12-25-2006, 01:02 AM
One question - Why would you create new forums when SRL Forums are great?

it is script directory (i put there only fully working scripts) there people can find scripts easily few scripts for every gategory...you cant say it is bad thing !

Boreas
12-25-2006, 01:29 AM
Ah I see. Good luck with that.

Dankness
12-25-2006, 01:34 AM
Yes this is in the wrong forum and we do not promote massive leeching of scripts here sorry. A Script Database is a leecher heaven, where people can go and download all they want and never have to say thanks or anything.