PDA

View Full Version : Ideal Bot World

TazManian
05-14-2009, 11:07 PM
The Guide

(No this isnt a world where you become invisible to Jagex, Still RANDOMS only in my opinion Less and an EMPTY world)

BEFORE READING THIS READ ABOVE

This is my first small but a guide who can help you very much in botting.

After doing some research in different worlds botting, I've come to the conclusion world 13, It comes with less randoms in my opinion, And almost no population.

Dont say this is bullshit unless you tried it, For atleast 2 days, Not neccesary to be straight botting.

My opinion

I've been botting for 4 days straight with only 2 Randoms, Isn't that weird ?, And only 2 people at the willows like everyday. (Talking bout Draynor)

TRY-Works?-Rep

-Taz

footballjds
05-14-2009, 11:12 PM
rofl. world with no randoms ;)
ive autoed about 24 hours straight ;)
no randoms :D
its the script. or your account that makes a difference :D

P1nky
05-14-2009, 11:14 PM
Eh hard to beleive though i'll try.

And Football is quite right.

TazManian
05-14-2009, 11:15 PM
It looks like you laughing at me.

And i didnt say there where no randoms.

I know this would make me look dumb, And i could better have this for myself,

Only i've explained in this world i had after 4 straight botting only 2 randoms,

And this world is very empty.

-Taz

footballjds
05-14-2009, 11:17 PM
im am laughing at u

TazManian
05-14-2009, 11:19 PM
How nice,

Anyway i dont want to disrespect a SRL Member, Only i want to ask you if you did even read it,

I never said that you didnt get randoms,

Only That the world holds LESS players and in my opinion LESS randoms.

Edit: If some of you can't accept this guide, Delete this, I dont want to have any bad image on this forum, As i'm later on applying for SRL Member,

But first i'm learning to script.

-Taz

tico2
05-14-2009, 11:31 PM
You mean almoast no people in draynor f2p?

TazManian
05-14-2009, 11:33 PM
Yes in that world,

Well now since i make this topic i take a look at its getting overflooded, I dont think its because my topic, But just wait 85% of the time its pretty queit there, I've been oaking there legit for a long time, Only 1-3 people there, In like 3 hours.

-Taz

HyperSecret
05-15-2009, 12:10 AM
It is just luck. Your account probably isn't flagged and so it doesn't get more than normal randoms. For woodcutting 2 randoms in 4 days of straight autoing though is very good but I wouldn't say one world has more than the other.

TazManian
05-15-2009, 12:27 AM
So far 2 people have repped me, So i guess it helped people though,

But anyway if you still laugh at this topic, I'm also almost sure its luck, But i thaught lets post it, Maybe i could help out people though. And anyway if its not all true, This world still got a low population so you can bot more effectively, And have a better Antiban Due not people talking to you.

-Taz

footballjds
05-15-2009, 12:29 AM
How nice,

Anyway i dont want to disrespect a SRL Member, Only i want to ask you if you did even read it,

Edit: If some of you can't accept this guide, Delete this, I dont want to have any bad image on this forum, As i'm later on applying for SRL Member,

-Taz
don't suck up, its repelling...

Yes in that world,

Well now since i make this topic i take a look at its getting overflooded, I dont think its because my topic, But just wait 85% of the time its pretty queit there, I've been oaking there legit for a long time, Only 1-3 people there, In like 3 hours.

-Taz
;)

So far 2 people have repped me, So i guess it helped people though,

But anyway if you still laugh at this topic, I'm also almost sure its luck, But i thaught lets post it, Maybe i could help out people though. And anyway if its not all true, This world still got a low population so you can bot more effectively, And have a better Antiban Due not people talking to you.

-Taz
naw, i aint laughing anymore :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

d/w
i aint meaning to be mean :p

TazManian
05-15-2009, 12:53 AM
Well oke,

For tommorow i gonna try to learn some scripting, Then after a long time when i wrote some usefull stuff, I try to become a SRL Member where the magic takes place;).

-Taz

footballjds
05-15-2009, 01:00 AM
:p
u better learn a ton. or you won't get accepted :D

TazManian
05-15-2009, 01:15 AM
Hmm, Did you take it personally, Or is that for everybody?.

I mean i know i have to learn loads, But as you not the nicest one to me.

If you dont mean it personal, I'm very sorry.

-Taz

footballjds
05-15-2009, 01:17 AM
naws :p
not personal. i mean
i see about 1/20 of the apps become membs ;)
i don't want anyone to have to apply twice :D

TazManian
05-15-2009, 01:33 AM
I see, Well anyway, I will learn/write alot before even trying to apply for Member.

-Taz

Dynamite
05-15-2009, 01:49 AM
It has taken me over 2 years to fully get a script worth applying with ;)
Football, i am gonna apply hopefully today :D !!!

T~M

TazManian
05-15-2009, 01:56 AM
It has taken me over 2 years to fully get a script worth applying with ;)
Football, i am gonna apply hopefully today :D !!!

T~M

I got all the time :cool:

Till the time for me, I just be here cooking nub scripts :stirthepot:.

Btw good luck on you apply!.

-Taz

Markus
05-15-2009, 04:16 AM
I'm sorry but are you really sure? Aren't all worlds exactly the same besides for the population?
And I botted before at different worlds simultaneously for 48 hours straight (4 accs, 1 per world, just to be sure, same script), all with 0 randoms, so that doesn't say too much..
I guess you were just lucky tbh, but it's always nice you tried to help :)

rpg711
05-15-2009, 04:18 AM
I'll say this, I've gotten like 30 randoms already and I just came back into botting... I think I banked, two invs of iron before I got my first random?

Certainly not the "Ideal Botting World"

TazManian
05-15-2009, 09:36 PM
I'm sorry but are you really sure? Aren't all worlds exactly the same besides for the population?
And I botted before at different worlds simultaneously for 48 hours straight (4 accs, 1 per world, just to be sure, same script), all with 0 randoms, so that doesn't say too much..
I guess you were just lucky tbh, but it's always nice you tried to help :)

This is one of the post i can do something with.

Anyway, I think Jagex just watches this world more now because i posted this, And then the think ''I bet all the botters gonna try'',

Anyway this topic can be closed.

n3ss3s
05-16-2009, 01:00 AM
How nice,

-Taz

Make them earn your respect, only thing that differs the members from you is that they have more ego than you do and less than the devs do.

Footballdjs, come on, he has a nice 2 months of longevity, what do you expect him to know about randoms and scripts?

TazManian
05-16-2009, 01:16 AM
I'm not yet learning to script,

Later on. Currently i'm just looking at scripts, Trying to understand a bit.

Later if i got more time, Like in the Summer i try scripting.

TazManian
05-18-2009, 01:07 AM
(Sorry for doublepost)

Somebody have been negative repping me for this!
you think ur something cause u can give me negative rep cause u think i was "harsh" rofl!!!

I bet FootBall did this because we had some misunderstandings but i didnt negatively rep him at all!.

I just want to let you guys (who ever did it) know that, And i ask the person to give my rep back, As i dont negatively repp people, (Never even if the are some stupid spammers or whatever i just report them.)

Zyt3x
05-18-2009, 02:25 AM
Wow... It was me who negative repped him, and now he -repped you??
Footballjds... if it was you, then I would suggest you to turn on you're mature (if you have any)...

jabookman
12-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Interesting idea

Valkyrie
12-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Mate everyone of us have the equal posibility to get their account flagged and hell no theres no other world were you wont get as many randoms.
Its basically luck and nothing else than botting smart too.

sjlou
12-21-2011, 03:09 PM
gravedig more ?