0z0ne
12-27-2006, 06:56 AM
I want this script.
It's a easy script but i really want it
I'll pay and it won't be a super hard script either

if you can do it, please pm me

Wyn
12-27-2006, 07:24 AM
then why not learn srl and make it yourself?

0z0ne
12-27-2006, 07:35 AM
Because I don't know how to

Wyn
12-27-2006, 07:45 AM

Look in the manual and others peoples scripts and learn

takeNout
12-27-2006, 08:03 AM

You don't know how to learn? lol!

RAM
12-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Leechers want the WORLD, and they want it handed to them on a SILVER PLATTER....:S...OZONE, I don't think this request or your attitude is going to go over well here, you may want to try posting this on a different forum. RAM

Jethr0x
12-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Ill make you one, but, u need to give me someting.
I dont think its fair for you to come here and start begging for a script.

So yeah, ill make you one, but not for free..

If you decline, i can teach you a little bit about srl.

Da Der Der
12-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Ill make you one, but, u need to give me someting.
I dont think its fair for you to come here and start begging for a script.

So yeah, ill make you one, but not for free..

If you decline, i can teach you a little bit about srl.

Jethr0x, this also isn't a pay script section. Now I understand that he is a little leecher, but you can't just make someone pay in the free scripts section. Plus, you don't even know that the script you would make him would be flawless or not. :)

- Da Der Der

Dadeer
12-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Please dont leech
Everytime a leecher comes i gotta say
We dont appreciate your kind around here BOY!
look at teh scar massive learning package and make it yourself

DRAC2GUNZ
12-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Did you just say you don't know how to learn ???

0z0ne
12-27-2006, 10:30 PM
I never said i didn't want to learn . How much do i have to pay, then?

and can somebody show me a rune buyer that has anti bans because i want to make this script

wtf i sp4nk
12-28-2006, 12:34 AM
wow that is a good script idea im gonna start woking on it now

bobert5696
12-28-2006, 12:39 AM
ill make it for 2mill, pm me

0z0ne
12-28-2006, 01:33 AM
omg my idea!!
oh well, can you make it cheaper I'm broke atm and after i buy that script i would be poor
But, if someone is kind enough can you pm it to me for free
If not request a price

xxlegitxx
12-28-2006, 01:45 AM
Tell you what. I'll make you the script. After you make 2 mill, you can give me that money. Of course, I'd like collateral of some sort.

0z0ne
12-28-2006, 01:52 AM
...2 mil isn't the worth of that script it's super simple and doesn't take many lines. Doesn't need many randoms as doing this script doesn't need antibans. Just Undetected mouse movements

Dadeer
12-28-2006, 02:40 AM
can someone close this im pretty sure its in teh wrong section and hes a leecher and its gonna turn ugly soon

0z0ne
12-28-2006, 03:06 AM
can you read? I'm paying for this script and lets see all the millions of scripts YOU contributed and that actually work and made every one billions of gp.
The only thing ugly is how you type.

Da Der Der
12-28-2006, 04:21 AM
The only ugly thing is YOU not having RESPECT for these forums! Don't back talk Dadeer as he is exactly right. All you are is a leacher. This is not the right section for this and it should be locked and my opinion is that you should be banned for being such a leecher. And the only ugly thing here is your POOR reading abilities. If this said "Pay Scripts Section", then it would be a bit different.

- Da Der Der

0z0ne
12-28-2006, 05:09 AM
I assure you that being new does not mean I'm a "leecher". Your prejudice ways only tell me that you are an unreasonable person. All I want is to learn how to make a script that can fit all the desires that I want. I am not rejecting any help to make this script. As soon as I learn how to make this, I shall release. Right now, I am being flamed and looking at how you judge me just because I am new here doesn't mean that you can rightfully be rude to me. Now I feel rejected just because I am flamed because my post count isn't high. If this script was made not only me, but everyone could benefit from this.

Infantry001
12-28-2006, 05:19 AM
I want this script.

this doesnt sound like "asking for help" to me...

go to tutorial island and start learning. people dont appreciate leeching here.

0z0ne
12-28-2006, 05:45 AM
I already am, but can someone show me a rune buyer so I can add it to a script that I'm making.

RAM
12-28-2006, 06:11 PM
I assure you that being new does not mean I'm a "leecher".
Your'e right...this makes you a leecher.....

I want this script.

and your'e unwillingness to try and actually learn....

but then you recant....
I am not rejecting any help to make this script. As soon as I learn how to make this, I shall release
but then you still beg for someone to give you all the answers....
I already am, but can someone show me a rune buyer so I can add it to a script that I'm making. Can you Read????
can you read? I'm paying for this script the title of this sub forum is free scripts, not script requests...SRL's main moto is to help people to understand and learn to script for themselves, and for you to make your own personal gains through the game, not selling scripts to other people.....
and lets see all the millions of scripts YOU contributed and that actually work and made every one billions of gp....yes of course, I would also love to see these scripts, HELL, I would love to see a Billon gps.....
Now I feel rejected just because I am flamed because my post count isn't high.no, your'e feeling rejected because you're obviously not that bright to read the rules and adhere to the first few warnings people gave you, but yet you still continued to expell your ignorance......
If this script was made not only me, but everyone could benefit from this., Sure i completely agree, that we could all make monetary gains from using a script like this in RS, but how will you feel when you log in and every world is full of leechers running this script, and there is no runes left to buy..Or because of over use of the script, RS makes changes the format of the game pertaining to the runes stores, thus making the script ineffective...Sure a big IF, but my point is, ignorance is very dangerous.....I am still learning all the aspects of the SCAR program, including all of the proper functions and procedures in SRL, but in the meantime, I am still reading as much as I can, to gain an understanding, not just to mechanicals of applied macroing, but basic principals, fundamentals and rationalizations to using it all properly, to the best of my ability, and as to limit the any ramifications that may present themselves from poor implementation of said learned ideals......IN SHORT, this forum is not just about making money...... RAM

drowningtrout
01-01-2007, 11:33 PM
wow...easy guys. I think everyone just needs to calm down a bit lol.
I can safely say that a majority of us all made stupid or leecher like post when we first came into SCAR. Its just a simple matter of not knowing and lack of knowledge on the subject. This is probably the first thing he has ever done that uses open source and has ever scripted.

When I first came here I know I made stupid post and I know some of you did too because I look at some of the first post that ppl made and it is funny compared to what they know now. He just needs to know where to start out and comparing what other people have done with the same kind of script is a great way to begin making your own.

So please lets stop all the "flaming" and disregard his first post as a lack of knowledge and help him. We must appear friendly and unhostile to newcomers who don't know what to do. So again lets please stop all the flaming and help him get started. Oh and OzOne Please change your attitude and be more outgoing in trying to learn its not as hard as it looks and almost anyone can do it.
Thanks
DrowningTrout

the nerd
01-02-2007, 08:24 PM
I agree with drowningtrout. Every1 needs to carm down. I will make this script. But it will have to wait as I have 4 other scripts to finis

dwas-woot
01-03-2007, 03:42 PM
0z0ne, youre the reason i hate you...sorry...but try picking up a scripting tut.

anandacote
01-03-2007, 07:10 PM
If you say it is so simple to make...learn srl and make it yourself.

oliver1205
01-04-2007, 12:18 AM
theres a really good tut section here...

Da Der Der
01-04-2007, 12:25 AM
this doesnt sound like "asking for help" to me...

go to tutorial island and start learning. people dont appreciate leeching here.

Thank you Infintry. And by the way Ozone, yes you are a leecher, and it doesn't mean that you are new here. Your a leecher that sits here and begs for scripts. So, I'd advise you to stop not just because I said so, but because I'm sure that you're annoying the whole community here. Weather you can:

1) Stop Leeching
2) Stop Leeching
3) Stop Leeching
4) Stop Leeching
5) Look at a SCAR tut and learn how to script it yourself :D

- Da Der Der

legendaryhero90
01-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Your'e right...this makes you a leecher.....

and your'e unwillingness to try and actually learn....

but then you recant....
but then you still beg for someone to give you all the answers.... Can you Read???? the title of this sub forum is free scripts, not script requests...SRL's main moto is to help people to understand and learn to script for themselves, and for you to make your own personal gains through the game, not selling scripts to other people........yes of course, I would also love to see these scripts, HELL, I would love to see a Billon gps.....no, your'e feeling rejected because you're obviously not that bright to read the rules and adhere to the first few warnings people gave you, but yet you still continued to expell your ignorance......, Sure i completely agree, that we could all make monetary gains from using a script like this in RS, but how will you feel when you log in and every world is full of leechers running this script, and there is no runes left to buy..Or because of over use of the script, RS makes changes the format of the game pertaining to the runes stores, thus making the script ineffective...Sure a big IF, but my point is, ignorance is very dangerous.....I am still learning all the aspects of the SCAR program, including all of the proper functions and procedures in SRL, but in the meantime, I am still reading as much as I can, to gain an understanding, not just to mechanicals of applied macroing, but basic principals, fundamentals and rationalizations to using it all properly, to the best of my ability, and as to limit the any ramifications that may present themselves from poor implementation of said learned ideals......IN SHORT, this forum is not just about making money...... RAM

OZONE...you just got told and owned and everything in between leecher lol
money wont get you thru here
i dont care if you have a billion gp or a trillion for that matters,

your still a leech for life if you keep that attidude

WT-Fakawi
01-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Everybody made his/her point. 'nough said.