PDA

View Full Version : SRL Stat Recording.

Dankness
12-29-2006, 02:09 AM
Just to let everyone know i'v updated the srl stat software to v1.25 tonight, I have added failsafes to help prevent your stats from going down or getting wiped hopefully this will help.

Infantry001
12-29-2006, 03:29 AM
heh good. my 7 hr stats got wiped already

Wool
12-29-2006, 04:23 PM
I got a question, why wont my stats be updated to here?
I set up the new version of srl and set my ID and pass and it wont work, does there need to be somthing in the script to add it here? :confused:

c0de
12-29-2006, 11:47 PM
The system is very easy to abuse, and abusers should be banned. :-) Just look for weird numbers :D

Dankness
12-30-2006, 02:32 AM
The system is very easy to abuse, and abusers should be banned. :-) Just look for weird numbers :D

Yes it is, theres no point in that but if i notice abuse i will ban people for it as they are wasting our forums server resources. Also i just competely rewrote the php and scar side of this system and have added afew things to log abusers :P Plus changed the way it works entirely.

the nerd
12-31-2006, 05:36 AM
Do you know how long it will be before we can start seeing Script specific variables. Cuz I am really anxious to see them start updating.

Also with the sigs that link into this system, would it be possible to make that easer and more secure so that other people don't steal your stats and claim them as there own.

Thanks

Dankness
12-31-2006, 01:15 PM
Do you know how long it will be before we can start seeing Script specific variables. Cuz I am really anxious to see them start updating.

Also with the sigs that link into this system, would it be possible to make that easer and more secure so that other people don't steal your stats and claim them as there own.

Thanks

You should be seeing script variables as soon as u start using scripts with the system installed properly. Make sure your using the GlobalStats patch file i have released in The Download SRL Forum and make the correct changes to your script using this system

Please referr to this link to see how to properly install this system in your scripts with the new version.
Script_Stats -- For info on how to install

For the Patch file
http://www.villu-reborn.com/showthread.php?t=5453

the nerd
12-31-2006, 01:34 PM
Thanks, solved my problem

Killerdou
12-31-2006, 01:46 PM
well.. once im able to finish my script, im gonna put this in it:)... if i can lol... SRL ftw

---iloveit8---

the nerd
01-01-2007, 01:51 PM
I've noticed that since you updated the logins have not been goin up, well mine haven't. My Script logins in a new player every 30-40 mins, I ran my script for 2 hours and the logins did not go up.

Dankness
01-01-2007, 03:25 PM
I've noticed that since you updated the logins have not been goin up, well mine haven't. My Script logins in a new player every 30-40 mins, I ran my script for 2 hours and the logins did not go up.

K thanks for the bug report, i found a minor typo in the querry string for logins so this should be fixed now.

the nerd
01-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Thanks for fixing the login bug. But how do you add a new script version over an old one?? Cuz right now it says that there is a script with the same name, but does not let the owner update the version.

the nerd
01-01-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm sorry to bug you with bugs, but I don't know where else to post the bugs. I have tried to register new Scripts, they register but do not update the stats when I run the Script. These Scripts use the same method of updating the Stats as my Power Cutter which updates the Stats. But with different Script ID's that match there ID's in the Stat page. Also i noticed the edit option, but the option does not appear on Scripts registered before the update came.

Sorry about all the bad news. But your Stats idea is still amazing.

the nerd
01-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Arrrrrrrr. Now of my Scripts update the stats now, NONE. Also some of my stats where wiped. My Logins where 54, before they where whiped, and i had 2 frogs. Could you please set, other wise it looks like I cheated.

Dankness
01-01-2007, 07:40 PM
yes these are all bugs that i have found and fixed over the course of the day. Edit scripts is now fixed and working i wrote the code for it at 3:50am last nite and when i copy/pasted my user permission check code from other places in the script iforgot to change the table name so it didnt look in the correct place for the script.

Unfortontely i have not added a safe method to alter peoples stats so if they get wiped there wiped. Thats the downside of participating in a beta project thou. I have just finished creating a error handler so will log the php and mysql errors to file for me to attempt to location them so hopefully the errors will be coming to a halt soon.

If you go inside of GlobalStats.Scar inside your SRL/SRL/Misc directory there is a const near the top somewhere called DebugStats you can turn this to true and see if you get any errors to speed up the processing of your bug reports thou.

And scripts not updating should be fixed, the same was down for a hour or so while i added the error handler to the script so it should be back up and running now i noticed my stats are working but if there not turn on the debugstats const and see what errors you get and pm them to me.

c0de
01-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Excellent job Dankess :-)

the nerd
01-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Ma again. When i when to edit one of my Scripts vars. It logged me out and told me that I needed to be registered to use this function. Then I noticed that a warning had appeared in the top left of the page.

Warning: Missing argument 1 for no_permission() in /mnt/w0707/d29/s33/b0285a88/www/villu-reborn.com/stats/includes/functions.php on line 158

Also the edit thing still does not apeare on scripts registered before the software update

P.S Your Top Ten Scripts should be renamed Top Five cuz it only shows the top five scripts. Just a note.

Dankness
01-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Ma again. When i when to edit one of my Scripts vars. It logged me out and told me that I needed to be registered to use this function. Then I noticed that a warning had appeared in the top left of the page.

Also the edit thing still does not apeare on scripts registered before the software update

P.S Your Top Ten Scripts should be renamed Top Five cuz it only shows the top five scripts. Just a note.

Make sure you click the remember me box when logging in. Without clicking this box a cookie is not set and then when tryin to edit the script it searchs for the cookie which doesnt exist and causes the error.

Im not sure about the edit thing as it appears for all my scripts and all of mine are older then the updatebut post the script id and ill look into possible causes.

Yes the Top 10 scripts is currently only 5 but it uses the same template as the top 10 to save memory and help page load but i will fix it eventually.

ruler
01-03-2007, 04:45 AM
who made the stats system?

too bad i could have helped, i have made my own dynamic one.

http://www.impsoft.net/BOT_STATS/

view source

Cheesehunk
01-03-2007, 04:56 AM
Dankness made the entire system.

Dankness
01-03-2007, 09:18 PM
who made the stats system?

too bad i could have helped, i have made my own dynamic one.

http://www.impsoft.net/BOT_STATS/

view source

I wrote the entire system, i remember u had wrote one along time ago also but when i originally came up with the idea and wrote the first beta version i was in the process of moving houses and didnt have internet for 1 month due to problems with the ISP. So i wrote the entire first system using my computer at home setup w/ apache and php and i used MoparScape to test it :P Its been in progress since sept or oct but i just released it to the public with srl v3.6.

Dankness
01-03-2007, 09:41 PM
All People, Please be aware that your SRLID shoiuld be a number not your name. I have noticed about 10-20 people attempting to connect to the server with there name and it wont work and your stats will not be updated. If you goto memberlist and find your name you will see your ID number listed in the column before your name thats what your srl id should be.

Please see the following pages for more information on proper usage.

http://www.villu-reborn.com/srl_manual/index.php?title=GlobalStats.scar

http://www.villu-reborn.com/srl_manual/index.php?title=Script_Stats

oliver1205
01-11-2007, 01:32 AM
looks very cool

Perkins
01-14-2007, 12:34 AM
Nice Work :spot:

XcanadamanX
02-01-2007, 10:48 PM
one bug ive seen when your searching the scripts and you go to page 2 it comes up with the page 2 of the memberlist not scripts.

gellanxx
08-23-2007, 06:27 AM
K i dont no how to get srl stat. Villu-reborn doesnt work for me why?

Bourdou!
08-23-2007, 05:30 PM
For some reason one of my scritps messed up and I got 440 deaths?