PDA

View Full Version : major problem i just overcame

phantombmx
03-29-2006, 11:27 PM
my entire computer just like majorly semi-took-a-crap.. i fixed it but damn it was annoying.. i did somethin in scar and it went crazy (i think it was just a highly fast clickmouse command) and it shut off my internet.. it took me like 30 minutes to figure out that i had to re-install my broadband router (for the phone) and that alone took 10 minutes.. its all good tho.. it wasnt as bad as like a year ago when the computer crashed and then lit on fire

NO JOKE!! IT LIT ON FIRE!!!

lol i had to get a cup of water.. then i had to get a new computer.. cuz i found out that electronics are hydroallergic

oh well all good :D

WhiteShadow
03-29-2006, 11:57 PM
Lmao, computer on fire?

Well once i had to unplug my computer because the mouse wouldn't stop clicking in this corner. So I just unplugged it. And waited 2 hours. (Laptop)

:p

Pwnd
03-30-2006, 12:29 AM
Throw baking soda on it next time. Good for not blowing up electronics.

BenLand100
03-30-2006, 01:00 AM
Throw baking soda on it next time. Good for not blowing up electronics.
You mean someone besides me has baking soda in their room!? I thought i was the only person who stockpiled various usefull compounds :p

Pwnd
03-30-2006, 01:03 AM
You mean someone besides me has baking soda in their room!? I thought i was the only person who stockpiled various usefull compounds :p
Nah, it's good stuff.. Saved my mom's old condo from burning down :)

I remember first post=p
03-30-2006, 01:13 AM
This is gonna sound wierd, but my freezer caught on fire XD

phantombmx
03-30-2006, 01:24 AM
yeah like a month later someone lit the bottom of my pants on fire in science class while doing an experiment.. and there was baking soda so i threw it on my pants and voila.. fire just likes me i guess :rolleyes: now i keep a big box of baking soda next to the computer and like 2 other boxes around the house

dude... i wish i coulda seen a freezer on fire.. that would be hilarious!