PDA

View Full Version : [Theory] Two Accounts 1 IP

Supernova
12-29-2006, 02:43 PM
Well ive had a thought i use FireFox but i do have IE installed i was wondering if i proxyed the IE one and used the FireFox as normal if it would trick the server to allow me to log in on two characters.

I dont plan to test it because i dont need to but id say its worth a shot and may actually work.

Buckleyindahouse
12-29-2006, 06:32 PM
If you use Eliteswitch. there is a function in there that allows you to duel login with rushing to click at same time or anything. I think it recodes it with a different IP when u click the button so u can just use eliteswitch.

Macro_FTW
01-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Just use 2 IE windows, one unsigned Java, other signed. Works every time :D

Windoze
02-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Also it works if you connect both accounts at the same time.

Echoes
03-11-2007, 12:36 AM
ok so if u have IE 7 (you need it for this!) and you have two accounts on one computer you get banend on yur autoing acc. w.e AND YOU DONT LOG IN ON OTHER ACCOUNT (i only know if it works for if u have a Cable modem)
Ok go close all windows... discconnect yur cable modem. then open up IE7 and wehn that thing comes up do the diognostic's thing and follow the directions. during the time it will try and test conenctions to microsoft.com etc. but it wont work so it will Renew you IP adress with out doing anything...it jus does it automaticly

hope this works! :D havent tested it tho

Mjordan
03-11-2007, 12:39 AM
just use signed and unsigned applet

legendaryhero90
03-12-2007, 01:54 AM
just use signed and unsigned applet

no

use 2 firefox browsers -1 signed and 1 unsigned then

use 1 IE browser - signed

use 1 Opera browser - signed

use any other browsers you can find and put it to signed!

one thing is that you cant log into the same world with all those signed apps and you could probably get IP banned for this...

(as if i care... my ISP provides dynamic IP address! and if they were going to ban all my chars created on 1 IP, they are sadly mistakened since i have 3 chars i created at my cousin's house and he has a dynamic IP address...so either way... jagex is screwed :f: )

Geo
03-15-2007, 02:25 AM
If you use Eliteswitch. there is a function in there that allows you to duel login with rushing to click at same time or anything. I think it recodes it with a different IP when u click the button so u can just use eliteswitch.

All clients are banned now so if you use it you will get banned stupid JaGex updated rule 7 again