PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh... Intimidating isn't it?

Seizure
06-10-2009, 03:22 AM
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn98/blamy1/cheaterbanned.jpg
Should we be scarred? Oh its not me.

Name that script :p

Floor66
06-10-2009, 03:26 AM
I r confuzzled. Is this real?

noidea
06-10-2009, 03:28 AM
What bot/script?

Seizure
06-10-2009, 03:29 AM
It might be real, it was edited to show the full dialogue.

Dynamite
06-10-2009, 03:30 AM
HAHA my mate got banned by Mod Mark!!!!!
He said nearly exact same thing..
Send in an appeal saying that you didn't macro, you normally have your chat off.... also do they have any proof?

T~M

Da 0wner
06-10-2009, 03:30 AM
Lmao.................
He/you abused it.

Shuttleu
06-10-2009, 03:34 AM
what script is it
if its a scar script then we can fix it up
if you dont want to say it publicly then you can pm me
then i shall take a look and see what it was

~shut

Naike
06-10-2009, 04:43 PM
I don't see this being real tbh.

Why would Jagex send out a payed man, do visit "autoers" and ban them?
When their system can do it "so easily".

Capricorn
06-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Those other people on the map would have been swarming him. They would tell their friends, and soon that entire place would be populated.

cycrosism
06-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Maybe jagex hired some people to catch autoers? Who knows...

samm
06-18-2009, 11:29 PM
I think this may all be part of their "new system"..
With them sending out these "paid men" it gives them a sense of authority in the game, they want people to see it, they want people to stop using macro's..
Its like police on the street, they could sit their and watch crooks with CCTV but it cuts crime down so much putting police on the streets instead.
I think this is real, and I think they target huge money makers etc..
In an attempt to scare those around them in to not macroing..

backfire420
06-18-2009, 11:36 PM
I don't think that it's to much to be concerned about, he/they probably have a way of seeing people who are flagged or just randomly noticed. Just a mod getting a little laugh out of banning another macro-er most likely knowing its effect, being posted on various sites while we wonder how he knew and take that extra step into doubting macroing with this new update.
I would also like to know the source of this to see if it's legit or just staged by fagex.

Mr.Klean
06-19-2009, 02:46 AM
Yeah, faked.

You don't get logged off the game when you get banned.

Capricorn
06-19-2009, 03:01 AM
Yeah, faked.

Pretty sure you do ...

Zyt3x
06-19-2009, 03:05 AM
Yeah, faked.

Yes actually you do. I remember my first time... I got the exact same Connection Lost sign and then I logged out. I though it was a normal internet crash but when I tried to log in again it said I was banned.

I take this as a sign to us that we have to make our macros less detectable. We have to make it look like we are humans... The mouse(); procedure needs some updating I suppose :S

Harry
06-19-2009, 03:05 AM
Yes, you do get logged out of the game like that. I am sure it is a fake though, as for one, he would not have been able to get the chatlogs like that so easily, unless the mod let him have a few minutes to take a few screenies and save them ..

Runescapian321
06-19-2009, 03:35 AM
Would that be GranitePowerMiner from RSBot by... I dunno who :p?

Never been to the Granite mine myself. Weird how they'd pick such an obscure spot to go bot hunting... And why hunt down paying members? Go after the free players first. Meh.

EDIT: @Harry. Personally, I'd screeny everything a J-Mod said to me :p And he probably got the end of the convo because there's usually a lot of lag when losing connection before you actually get logged off.

Torrent of Flame
06-19-2009, 03:39 AM
Free Players just make another account, it stings more if you've paid for a members acc then they ban you.

And he could have just decided to screen it when he has said about Macro's because he could have been like 'WTF?!'. If it's fake, its an amazing fake.

samm
06-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Well not really, it could have been done on a Private server or anything tbh..

I personally think it is genuine and it is Jagex's way of worrying people..
If I didn't know better it wouldn't suprise if the guy who posted it was from Jagex lol.
I think it is all an aim to scare new users from picking up Macro's..
"Uh oh, i might get banned, i guess ill just mine this iron the hard way"

xxxxxxxxx

Innocent muse
06-23-2009, 10:55 AM
It either private server or old. Where is the summoning icon near the minimap?

Capricorn
06-23-2009, 10:58 AM
It either private server or old. Where is the summoning icon near the minimap?

Summoning icon only appears if you have completed the quest.

Coh3n
06-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Lol I don't care if it's real or not, I loled hard. :p

My last words would definitely be better than "I didn't do it". The fact that he's actually there would mean you're getting banned no matter what. Here's a chance to use your imagination. :)

Capricorn
06-23-2009, 11:13 AM
To be honest, I would have tried to start a honest conversation. I do not really care if my account gets banned, but I believe it would be really cool to talk to someone from Jagex without anyone interrupting. I mean how often do you get that chance?

Innocent muse
06-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Summoning icon only appears if you have completed the quest.

ohh, thanks for clearing that up. I suppose they're hoping for some hysteria then, huh?

Camaro'
06-23-2009, 12:25 PM
lol where have i been, i was under the appreciation that gold crowns couldnt talk in game.