PDA

View Full Version : How to auto Without getting banned[GUIDE]

Matteoke
12-31-2006, 10:54 AM
I am making this guide for this community because , how more we get caught Fagex find us everytime easyer if we get caught probably. so here it is post feedback and some additions.

Character Set-up

Like the treath on top of this forum ; lvl them minimum to 20 al my characters are 40+ , never got caught.

Good names ; No Crap names and a lvl 3 cutting yews.

computer Set-up and others

If you run scripts for long check the feedback first of the script , if it's free the antiban procedures might not be so good. paid scripts like starblaster100 stress miner you can run long. It's out for a year now this is a good script.

Do NOT droptrade between autoer and main , really DON'T! make middlemen and use 2 computer or signed and unsigned java.(proxies might be usefull however I don't use this method)

No unbalanced trade: Example; Autoer shows up 20k essence , you show up nothing and trade , mostly you will be banned after a few times doing this.
DO like this: autoer shows up 20k essence , you show up 200k, 10 ea per essence.
The best way is to trade useless items with it everytime you trade both add a useless item. Example: Autoer Shows up 20k essence and 2k willow logs. you show up 5k feathers . next time the autoer gives you another 20k essence but now with 5k feather and you show up the willows again , so you only need 2 useless items.

So these are The 3 main tips:

Do not Drop trade Or too unbalanced trades!
No Crap names And lvl 3's!
Use *GOOD* scripts (I'm not telling free scripts are bad!)!

This guide is not finished yet, credits go to everyone threads i saw here and learned from:)

ver 1.0 (main release on 31/12/06)

please leave some feadback , if negative please tell me why :)

Killerdou
12-31-2006, 11:33 AM
looks good, basicly summarises everything that can be found here, but... doesnt this belong in the tutorial section? what about adding: do some quests, play some time legit...

Matteoke
12-31-2006, 01:27 PM
ok Thank you will add that in al later version when there is more to add, This is a strategy to not getting banned easy when macroing.

Avaphi
01-02-2007, 05:45 AM
Looks similar to my post at RS-R...... I will be watching this.

wayne1210
01-02-2007, 10:44 PM
unbalanced trades

has this been confirmed to increase chance of getting caught?

Matteoke
01-03-2007, 04:32 PM
you will be tracked for some hours?/days? ... make it not to much happen

Macro_FTW
01-10-2007, 11:57 AM

No, it hasn't, however, Jagex can mistake it for real world item trading, if they do, you wont be caught for autiong :bart: , but you'll be banned all the same. :f:

shadow22
01-23-2007, 09:56 PM
nice guide thx

I Karma I
01-24-2007, 01:27 AM
Looks similar to my post at RS-R...... I will be watching this.

I thought I'd seem something similar to this somewhere....

PwNZoRNooB
04-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Safer to drop trade from auto to auto or trade and give c*** for the good stuff? :D ?

WT-Fakawi
04-19-2007, 08:49 PM

Unconfirmed by me. I always trade unbalanced. One session, 8 to 10 transfers to banker, uneven (absolutely nothing). No bans.