PDA

View Full Version : Two Accounts Banned, One spared.

joeyfeduka
06-14-2009, 08:15 AM
Ok well... I was autoing on three members accounts... One was at PC training strength (400k from 99, WOOT). That one was spared... My other account was using Nadeem's Woodcutter. And my last one was using Cnr's Guild Fisher... The WCer and Fisher were banned... YES, I abused it all the way, I was training everyday, for literally as long as possible. I'm wondering why my PC acc is not banned yet... Also, them saying you get no appeal is pure bullshit. I can appeal both accounts... Maybe from now on there will be no warnings. Not sure

EDIT: Just sent in the fisher appeal... =]

http://i41.tinypic.com/a23qll.jpg

Yeah... Appeal denied (no surprise...) Kinda weird how the response included this

"Thank you for sending in your offence appeal - you obviously care about your account, and making sure that you read our rules can help to ensure that you can avoid this situation happening again."

Yeah, I sure care about my acc with that kind of appeal =P

Capricorn
06-14-2009, 10:05 AM
I give you points for the appeal, because it was lulzy and gave me a chuckle.

joeyfeduka
06-14-2009, 10:51 AM
I give you points for the appeal, because it was lulzy and gave me a chuckle.

That's what I'm here for :^)

Mr.Klean
06-14-2009, 12:40 PM
Completely off topic, but you really need a different sig. The entire, "I have a pixely sig" isn't nice on the eyes.... :p

joeyfeduka
06-14-2009, 02:26 PM
Completely off topic, but you really need a different sig. The entire, "I have a pixely sig" isn't nice on the eyes.... :p

Find me the episode that I can buy on itunes, and I'll get right on it X_X

King Klutz
06-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Hah! I knew Jagex was bluffing about the "no appeals for macroing", they're all bs.

n3ss3s
06-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Hah! I knew Jagex was bluffing about the "no appeals for macroing", they're all bs.

... They've got no reason to 'bluff' about that, they can keep the appeal there and just automatically decline everything...