PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god. What happened?

Punkgi
06-25-2009, 03:50 AM
Jagex or me?

Jagex for wasting their time.. Me for thinking I wouldnt get banned...

I never abused any scripts I just got banned. Well here is my Story.

My account namne: Lvl 3 Aut0er

I told them:
I have not autoed on this account. I have simply used this name to be funny for a skiller name. I also wanted to prove to my friends that Jagex does not use usernames as a reason as why you should get banned. I thought I proved them wrong until I seen my account has been disable. What do I tell them now that I can't get on it and be like look at my awesome skiller who has more money than your level 138 with all 99 stats.

Please Jagex Mods don't let this be a mistake that costed me hours on end of gameplay. I assure you that this account was not stolen and it has been me on it the full time. If it was stolen then that would be why it has been Macroed on.

My main ran out of membership during easter so i stopped playing. It was hacked. Tell me how someone managed to do that with a password like BojuMba45894. I use kaspersky AV so I wasnt keylogged. I dont know but anywho, dont ban me!

SEE YOU IN GAME!

Later on in the day I went to check and I got a new message saying my account has been updated. Hells yeah I am free. This is their reply.

Thank you for sending in your offence appeal - you obviously care about your account, and making sure that you read our rules can help to ensure that you can avoid this situation happening again.

At Jagex, we examine offences and offence appeals very carefully before we come to our final decision.

In this instance, we have found that you were responsible for this offence, and therefore it will remain on your account.

We want you, and every other player, to be positively engaged in our community and the game - if you continue to break our rules, you may reach a point where you are limited to Quick Chat, or even excluded from the game on this account, or any other accounts you have.

What do you do now?

Go here to have a good read of the Rules of Conduct, there is also good advice on ensuring your account is kept secure in our Safety & Security Guidelines, located in the 'Customer Support' section of our website (www.runescape.com or www.funorb.com).

Have fun - enjoy the community and the game - and please don't spoil the experience of your fellow gamers.

Sincerely,

Jagex Customer Support

They didnt explain anything did they? They explained I should read the rules. They also explained that I Cant do it again in case the account is hijacked.

Now if I got perm banned would it say that at the top? My stuff at the top says:

Offence: Macroing Type: Ban
Offence Date: 20-Jun-2009 Offence Expiry: N/A
Service: RuneScape

Ok if anything new comes up I will tell you. Post away!

Pure1993
06-25-2009, 04:23 AM
got the same... banned on my level 50 cb mage/range pure with,,, oh go knows how many mills... abused my edgville clay softener to the extreme... took them 5 weeks to catch me, but even the appeal thread on the forums didn't help me anymore, now me got pwnz0rd.... oh well, 5 weeks of over abusing... who the heck cares? Now I am implementing my chicken killer, a tree cutter, and a random walker into the script so it changes tasks every now and again... hopefully that'll work better... too bad I don't have enough time atm to finish it, but once summer vacation comes up, I'll finish that, and I'll update my jr. mem. script....
Anyway, no chance on that account... banned for macroing = perm banned, not a chance.... sorry mate, but I still wish you the best of luck :(

caused
06-25-2009, 04:31 AM
xD... My favorite account was banned today too +-+..
same reason
"Offence: Macroing Type: Ban
Offence Date: 24-Jun-2009 Offence Expiry: N/A
Service: RuneScape "

Though i didnt use any bots on it.

Anyways +-+, Jagex is pretty MAD with baning everything at the moment xD..

I, for instance, did just found out a client hack, that would create multiple millions rsgp an hour xD(Posibility to skip ingame timer :3 ). I Wrote a simple bot for it, but due to the client hack i was banned i guess +-+... Not for the bot xD.. i've been using my scripts for 24+ hours non stop, and no ban, but the detection for client hacks seems to be quite good x'D....
But I Will work on that "method", and uhm,,, try it on some of my other accounts, to see what i must change so that the automatized detections doesnt get me : D.

Anyways b2t xD.. Good Luck with getting unbanned =).

~caused

E: oh, and i made negative money :D
http://666kb.com/i/ba32eg93slyvi97z4.jpg

anyways b2t XD

Punkgi
06-25-2009, 06:42 AM
Thanks guys. I didnt care for the name so It doesnt bother me. not like I even worked for the coins.

Coh3n
06-25-2009, 07:04 AM

LOL, that is awesome! :p

Anyway, that message you got back is the same for everyone, and no, they don't really explain anything, they never have evidence for Macroing, which kind of bugs me, but I guess there's really nothing you can do.

Also, it doesn't matter if you abuse a script or not, you can still get banned. You just have a greater chance of getting banned if you macro 24/7.

Punkgi
06-25-2009, 11:00 AM
the only thing i really got on it was 52 runecrafting.

Coh3n
06-25-2009, 11:45 AM
the only thing i really got on it was 52 runecrafting.

You autoed that?

My old main got banned 3 years ago for macroing, and I autoed once. It doesn't matter how much you do it, autoing is autoing in Jagex's eyes.

ZaSz
06-25-2009, 01:12 PM
xD... My favorite account was banned today too +-+..
same reason
"Offence: Macroing Type: Ban
Offence Date: 24-Jun-2009 Offence Expiry: N/A
Service: RuneScape "

Though i didnt use any bots on it.

Anyways +-+, Jagex is pretty MAD with baning everything at the moment xD..

I, for instance, did just found out a client hack, that would create multiple millions rsgp an hour xD(Posibility to skip ingame timer :3 ). I Wrote a simple bot for it, but due to the client hack i was banned i guess +-+... Not for the bot xD.. i've been using my scripts for 24+ hours non stop, and no ban, but the detection for client hacks seems to be quite good x'D....
But I Will work on that "method", and uhm,,, try it on some of my other accounts, to see what i must change so that the automatized detections doesnt get me : D.

Anyways b2t xD.. Good Luck with getting unbanned =).

~caused

anyways b2t XD

artmoney is not a hack. Its client-side, not server side. Effects only seen on your pc.

Dervish
06-25-2009, 04:01 PM
artmoney is not a hack. Its client-side, not server side. Effects only seen on your pc.

People used to scam with it. They put up the money in trade, then changed it to like 200M and both saw it but the one who recieved the gold only got little cash. Fixed now though.

ZaSz
06-25-2009, 07:06 PM
People used to scam with it. They put up the money in trade, then changed it to like 200M and both saw it but the one who recieved the gold only got little cash. Fixed now though.

when was this happening?

caused
06-26-2009, 12:47 AM

Right =). But you still can do alot more than that with client hacks =). Maybe i'll write a Tutorial about the stuff i found out... But then again, i don't want it to be fixed xD...

~caused

Punkgi
06-26-2009, 01:47 AM
You autoed that?

Yeah why not? I was a tester and just kept RCing hah. I got well over 100K air runes. The last time I sold them I had 47K.

Blumblebee
06-26-2009, 02:02 AM
Yeah why not? I was a tester and just kept RCing hah. I got well over 100K air runes. The last time I sold them I had 47K.

whose script was that :rolleyes: haha

Coh3n
06-26-2009, 02:08 AM

Lol nice ;)

No offence, but why are you complaining about getting banned for macroing, when you macroed?

Punkgi
06-26-2009, 02:13 AM
whose script was that :rolleyes: haha

Yours ;)

Lol nice ;)

No offence, but why are you complaining about getting banned for macroing, when you macroed?

I'm not. I could care less not like I actually spent my own time on it. Lol

Coh3n
06-26-2009, 02:42 AM
I'm not. I could care less not like I actually spent my own time on it. Lol

Oh well it sounded like you were, I shouldn't have assumed. ^_^

Punkgi
06-26-2009, 09:26 AM
Oh well it sounded like you were, I shouldn't have assumed. ^_^

From what I was telling Jagex?

Coh3n
06-26-2009, 11:37 AM
From what I was telling Jagex?

No, no, from the title of the thread and the first line of the post. Sounded like you didn't understand why you were banned for macroing when you didn't abuse a script.

That's just how I read it anyway. If I was wrong, I apologize. :)

Punkgi
06-26-2009, 03:49 PM
No, no, from the title of the thread and the first line of the post. Sounded like you didn't understand why you were banned for macroing when you didn't abuse a script.

That's just how I read it anyway. If I was wrong, I apologize. :)

Should I change it? :-P

cycrosism
06-26-2009, 08:16 PM
http://www.habitationofjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Coh3n
06-27-2009, 12:27 AM
Should I change it? :-P

It's up to you, really. ^_^

Punkgi
06-27-2009, 09:50 AM
http://www.habitationofjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg
oh yeah?

samm
07-03-2009, 03:24 AM
LOL, that is awesome! :p

Anyway, that message you got back is the same for everyone, and no, they don't really explain anything, they never have evidence for Macroing, which kind of bugs me, but I guess there's really nothing you can do.

Also, it doesn't matter if you abuse a script or not, you can still get banned. You just have a greater chance of getting banned if you macro 24/7.

They have evidence, if you read into it..
They are not willing to provide it as us, the "macroer's" may use it to work out how to make our scripts less detectable.