PDA

View Full Version : How to make an Autoing Army from the ground up.

Macro_FTW
06-25-2009, 06:32 AM
Hello, all. 4thish tutorial from me. Whee. ^^

This is a semi-in-depth tutorial on how to go from 0 autoing accounts to 16+ quickly and effectively.

Note: Methods may vary here based on your computer. Generally any computer with over 2GB of RAM and a 2.0+GHz processor should be absolutely fine, though.

The Accounts:

First, we have to make the accounts that you need for autoing. Normally, we can make 2 every 2ish hours. However, there are ways around this. One of which: A proxy. If you choose to use one, use SOCKS5. That is the only proxy I know of that Jagex can't detect. For every proxy you have, you can make 2 more accounts per 2 hours. ;)

Give the accounts good names, such as Tos Fr33k, G0 Pikachu, etc. Generally, any name based off of an anime/game, or egotism [i pwn u484] is safe. What is not safe would include 'wcer934', 'gild miner841', etc. One more note: name your accounts differently. If you name one Fire Emblm1, don't name the next Fire Emblm2, etc. This is a give-away that you're autoing.

Repeat this until you have as many accounts as you want. Personally, I have 16, and plan to have 20-25 before I stop. How many you make is totally up to you. Generally, you want around 15-30, depending on how good your computer is, and how much of your computer you want to dedicate to autoing.
Tutorial Island

Though I'm sure you want to say "Ok. I good now. I can auto this away," I discourage it. Unless there's an excellent tut runner going, open 2 RS windows on 2 different worlds and do 2 accounts simultaneously. When one is fishing, for example, click through chat boxes on the other. Takes around 2-3 minutes extra- max- but you get 2 accounts done. You basically can save up to 4 minutes per account this way. ;) After you finish, don't log out. We aren't done yet. :D

Training - Set-up

If your bot can't blend in with regular F2P players, it will be reported and likely banned. This is why you should train it a bit first. I train mine at chickens. (Using macros, ofc ;) ) So, because you haven't logged out yet- RIGHT? :p Scurry down the ladder of the house immediately north of you after your homeport, talk to Sir Vant, click "I could kill the dragon for you!", get the lamps, and use them on STRENGTH. This gives you level 5- borderline 6- strength. With this, you can now hit 2's. Equip your sword and shield, run to the spot your autofighter requires, and log out.
[[EXTRA INFO]]
Why this is the best skill to choose: With a max of 1, if the RNG determines you hit for damage, it calls the Java equivalent of Random(2);. This means you have a 50% chance of hitting a 1, and a 50% chance of hitting a 0. Thus, if the RNG determines that you did damage to the target 1/3rd the time, you're going to do more than 0 damage 1/6th of the time.

If you max 2, however, it's Random(3). 33% chance of hitting a 2, 33% chance of hitting a 1, and 33% chance of hitting a 0. Thus, you have an extra 16% chance of doing damage. But that's not all. You have the same chance of hitting a 0 as you do a 2. So, they average out. 66% chance of hitting a (0+2)/2 and 33% chance of hitting a 1. Over time, this will average out to a 100% chance of hitting a 1. Thus, if the RNG determines you did damage to the target 1/3 the time, you'll average more than 0 damage 1/3rd the time. So, basically, using the 2 lamps on Strength halves the time needed to train Melee for the equivalent of 5 Strength levels. This can save anywhere from 3-6 minutes per character, if you're ONLY training strength. If you're training balanced, it can save quite a bit more than that. ;)[[/EXTRA INFO]]

Training - end.

So I herd you liek skeelling? Well, once you're level 20 or so combat [or 20 in att+def+str ;) ], you're done training it for now. Give your macros a break, buy some armour and weapons on all of them, and go get their Mining+WC+Fishing to 15-40. The exact level is up to you. If you want to do some of this legitimately, feel free. :D
Continuing on...

Well, that marks the end of my guide as-is. Ultimately, you'll want to keep alternating between combat and skilling until you're in the 50's combat. Then you can skill for the 80's. Then get 70 CB. Then get skills in the 90's. Generally, you don't want to go over 20 levels above your combat in any given skill, so long as your combat is below 70.

...And that's it. A few tips and tricks and this guide will be done.

One of the best forms of antiban is a good CB level. A level 50 with 60+ skills is MUCH more likely to exist than a level 20 with them
http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21331 << How to run multiple SMARTs at the same time.
Alternate skills. An account with 75 Mining and 70 WC looks more believable than an account with 80 Mining and 50 WC. It also makes it so people don't see the same bots at the same place day in and day out.
Rest your bots. Have 4-5 running on each script, with each rotation 15 mins to 1 hour. This makes detection much more difficult, because the same bot appears once every 1 - 4 hours. If you run your bots 24/7, that totals up to just under 5 hours of playing per day. ;)
Use different worlds. People get suspicious/try to befriend you if you're on their world all the time.
Use good scripts. Enough said. ;)
Use different groups. If Acc1 always logs in after Acc0, then things will look bot-ish. Switch the groups up so that Acc1 is logging in and fishing after Acc7, where Acc0 is logging in after Acc18 and WoodCutting.
Wear armour that is different. Dress Acc1 up in full rune with a Scim. Acc2 with full Rune with Z platelegs and a dagger, etc. If you can't afford that, be creative. Use med helms+full helms, platelegs+skirts, different capes/boots. Anything that doesn't make them look exactly the same.
From mormonman - I suggest getting armor that makes you look major nooby. Then people don't report you because they just think you are some little kid that doesn't know what he is doing. Example - Rune chainbody, mithril medium helm, adamant plateskirt, steel square shield. *My large army has random clothing*
From Zyt3x - Using Ring of Life if you're a member makes your autoers survive an surprising attack.

All in all, be creative. Be uniform at first, then have the autoers branch out. Do anything you can that isn't EXTREMELY routine so you can avoid detection.

If you're banned, start over; this game is about fun, after all. ;)

Good luck! If you have any suggestions/etc. please post here. They will most likely be added, with full credit to you. :D
~Macro_FTW

tls
06-25-2009, 06:47 AM
There is no more "Sir Vent", the tutorial island is back... I may be fixing mine, which is pretty good so far(averages ~12 mins each... plus you don't have to do them by hand :D).
I suggest getting armor that makes you look major nooby. Then people don't report you because they just think you are some little kid that doesn't know what he is doing. Example - Rune chainbody, mithril medium helm, adamant plateskirt, steel square shield. *My large army has random clothing*

Macro_FTW
06-25-2009, 06:58 AM
There is no more "Sir Vent", the tutorial island is back... I may be fixing mine, which is pretty good so far(averages ~12 mins each... plus you don't have to do them by hand :D).
I suggest getting armor that makes you look major nooby. Then people don't report you because they just think you are some little kid that doesn't know what he is doing. Example - Rune chainbody, mithril medium helm, adamant plateskirt, steel square shield. *My large army has random clothing*

The old tutorial island is back, yes. However, they left the brave knight in the same basement. If you talk to him after you complete the island of learning [how to play and how to be patient ;)] and offer to kill the dragon, he'll offer you two 250 exp lamps for your kindness.

It worked multiple times last night, anyways. o.O

Thanks for the suggestion and example, though. :)

~Macro_FTW

Zyt3x
06-27-2009, 05:22 AM
Using Ring of Life if you're a member makes your autoers survive an surprising attack. :)

Good tutorial! Makes me want to auto again.

Macro_FTW
06-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Added. Thanks! :)