PDA

View Full Version : script request...come help '_'

stupedspam
01-04-2007, 05:09 AM
Ok... I was playing today and i saw my crafting skill was low compared to all my other skills
so i though humm what is a fast way to get crafting exp other than makeing clay bowls..so how about a cow killer south of fally that collects cow hides and the walks to the western bank in fally and banks. Then repeats you get combat exp..and crafting later when you tan and make leather stuff... if you intrested just say so in the post. This could help lots of people in the comunity. THANKS in advance!!!:D

legendaryhero90
01-04-2007, 10:42 AM
geez, it seems that everyone is requesting scripts...
you'll never get better if you dont at least TRY to make it:D

Buckleyindahouse
01-04-2007, 11:49 AM
I know this community is just getting full of people who want scripts but don't even try to learn. Do you know how hard Radial Walking is? What about camera rotation and monster killing and hp checking and seeing if the door is open and trying to find the bank and walking back. Whew I know those are some run ons but who cares school hasnt started yet :).

the nerd
01-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Wow, your asking alot there. Killing cow and walking to alkarid is hard, but all the way to fally! There aren't many doors, except the fence, but as Buckleyindahouse said radial walk if not easy to use. But I may have a go cuz it sounds like fun.

stupedspam
01-04-2007, 06:57 PM
thanks it was just an idea there just to spark intrest into difrent script types other than woodcutting and mining.

"Killing cow and walking to alkarid is hard" said the nerd..

all i want the script to do (sorry if i sound demanding) is collect the hides.
thanks agin and ill try to learn some stuff and atempt to make a script...THANKS for coments!!

Da Der Der
01-04-2007, 08:14 PM
This isn't a script requests forums. It seems that every day of my life that I am posting almost this same exact script. Learn scar scripting for yourself or just don't post at all.

- Da Der Der