PDA

View Full Version : Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.32

solarwind
01-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.32

--> Instant Download: v0.32 <-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?0n5m5mm5w5z)

Older versions:
--> Instant Download: v0.25 <-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?9ndntyq3hky)

Description:

Solarwind's Monk Terminator kills monks, auto checks hp and auto heals from the monks. It is useful to level up your combat 10+ characters.

Next release:

The next release will have the following features added:

- Auto chat/auto responding.
- Trade handling.
- Anti ban.
- Option for bone burying.
- Runs from fight if hit points gets too low during a fight.

To do:

- Auto chat/auto responding.
- Trade handling.
- Anti ban.
- Option for bone burying.
- Runs from fight if hit points gets too low during a fight.

Features:

- Better monster finding.
- Random mouse speed.
- Anti randoms
- Makes sure not to attack monsters while in a fight or target is in a fight.
- Check for random events more often.
- Rotate screen if monster not found.
- Skill training selection.
- Multi player.
- Progress report.
- Check hit points while in a fight.

Notes:

This is my second alpha release of my Monk Terminator. Please post progress reports!
Also, if you have more ideas that can be added to the todo list, please post.

[S]paz
01-06-2007, 01:32 AM
hhmmm yay first post but i cant seem to download any of them ... i get the main page kinda thing when it wants me to upload "X" number of files and theres nothing on the page about downloading the monk terminator .. =( i was looking forward to this as well .. could you send it to my email ??/ just a thought

spaztaz666

solarwind
01-06-2007, 02:18 AM
hhmmm yay first post but i cant seem to download any of them ... i get the main page kinda thing when it wants me to upload "X" number of files and theres nothing on the page about downloading the monk terminator .. =( i was looking forward to this as well .. could you send it to my email ??/ just a thought

spaztaz666

Of course the download wasn't working! I took out the link because I found several bugs. I fixed them and the link is back up. I even put it in bold letters up top "found bugs, fixing...". But anyway, the download link is back up and most bugs are fixed. Please test and give feedback. Remember to post progress reports.

solarwind
01-06-2007, 02:30 AM
There are a lot more bugs, so if you find them, please post and I'll try to fix as many as I can. When I've fixed enough, I'll post a bug fix release. After that, the plan is to get to work on the to do list.

Buckleyindahouse
01-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Nice Solarwind, When I get back online I will test and post proggy. Monks are perfect for making pures with 1 def :).

solarwind
01-06-2007, 04:21 AM
K, cool, thanks. Next release is coming soon because I found way more bugs in this release. This release has a lot of bugs, especially in the progress report and player array management.

Thick As Blood
01-06-2007, 04:31 AM
awesome, i'll test this script out and let you know about all the bugs once it's posted agian. this is a good idea for a script, i'm glad you've created it. good work.

syberium
01-06-2007, 08:09 AM
hey pretty major flaw in version 0.25- u dident include ur findrandoms in ur main loop XD

edit: version 0.32 has no anti random support.. =/ very easy to add it though i already added it to my version of ur script. if u want me to post it i will and where is ur antiban procedure? u included it in ur main loop but i dident find a anttban procedure in sctript?

EDIT2: nvm about antiban just realized its included in srl's antiban function XD

Shot_j00
01-06-2007, 05:12 PM
It is Pretty effective only found a few flaws, First was there must be something wrong with the hp dectector cause every time it checked it said 15/15 even though it was almost never that, Second was when there was another person at monks attacking one in the center even though there was one that wasn't being attacked it would click on the one already in combat.

Thanks,
Shot_j00;)

solarwind
01-07-2007, 04:10 AM
New version out in a few minutes.