PDA

View Full Version : How to proxys with sock 5's on rs

oliver1205
01-06-2007, 04:38 PM
THIS IS NOT MY GUIDE. I GOT IT FROM RSR.CREDITS TO in_jeopardy

Well, it's a coppy and paste job from the old forums, but I figured somone might find it useful.

Right, If your looking in here, you probably know what a proxy is; if you're unsure, it is something used to hide or mask your IP adress (this is what r00nscape use to track and ban all of your accounts if you auto on one). Still unsure? Look at wikipedia's definition of a proxy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server .

Ok, so you know what a proxy is, now I want you to download firefox, this is a web browser much like internet explorer, but with more bells and whistles, you are downloading it because using proxies with firefox is much easier. Search on google for some reviews if your sceptical, here is the link to Mozilla's (the company behind firefox) download page: http://www.browser.gb.com .

Now that you have firefox, open google again and search for socks 5 proxy list, a socks 5 proxy is the only kind that will fool r00nscape, all of the others will not. Find yourself a site like one of these:
http://www.aliveproxy.com/socks5-list/
http://www.atomintersoft.com/products/a ... cks5-list/

You will be presented with a form with lots of information, what you want to look at is the set of numbers which will always be in the formation shown below, and the country that your chosen proxy is in.

You might also want to use the check option if it is present, this will find if the proxy is working or not (they don't always) if the check returns negative simply pick another until you find one that does.

Now, open firefox, go to Tools --> Options --> On the "General" tab select "Internet options" , you will see this:

Do as above and select OK, you are now masked and when you log on to r00nscape you will appear to be at the adress you selected as your proxy (somewhere in south korea in my example), when you log on to r00nscape have you noticed the bar at the top that says "you last logged in from:"? This is your IP adress, when you log on afer inputing a proxy r00nscape thinks that the proxy is your IP adress. (To check that it is working you will have to log in, log out, and then log back in because it shows the adress that you last logged in from).

Now you can auto on many different account, commit any offence on another account and while that account will eventually be banned, as long as you always use a proxy when using the account your main will not be banned, just remember to turn the proxy off when you go on your main by selecting the "Direct connection to the internet" option on the connection settings window. You may have to change the proxy that you are using every so often as some of them stop working.

Ruroken
01-06-2007, 08:29 PM
there arnt any pics...there where supposed to be pics right?

oliver1205
01-06-2007, 08:52 PM
yeah i guess they didnt copy and paste...

Avaphi
01-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Poorly ripped guide dude...

oliver1205
01-07-2007, 05:09 AM
i said its not my guide. read pls. thanks

cause
01-07-2007, 06:04 AM
He said poorly ripped, as in, you need to learn how to rip.

oliver1205
01-08-2007, 01:06 AM
o. i thought poorly ripped as in poorly stolen. i just copied and pasted it to help some people

pini3000
05-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Thanks!

Worked like a charm, used the script to get me automatically banned :P

"Go F**K urself Andrew"
and..
"Andrew dreams he can sh*g r00nscap3"

lol got banned in 30 mins, and I was from Korea :p

radioactive_werewolf
05-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Well most people don't travel all over the world on a daily basis only to log in and play runescape for a short while before flying somewhere else. I'm thinking that unless you create an account on, play using, and consistently use a proxy in one specific location then Jagex would catch on pretty quick. Especially if you log on from your computer and then log on through a proxy just a few minutes later. Were I them I would have a system in place where if the geographic distance between the last location that you logged on from and your present location was greater than could be traveled using conventional means in the amount of time that you were offline then you'd get autobanned.

shaunthasheep
05-29-2007, 10:50 PM
Well most people don't travel all over the world on a daily basis only to log in and play runescape for a short while before flying somewhere else. I'm thinking that unless you create an account on, play using, and consistently use a proxy in one specific location then Jagex would catch on pretty quick. Especially if you log on from your computer and then log on through a proxy just a few minutes later. Were I them I would have a system in place where if the geographic distance between the last location that you logged on from and your present location was greater than could be traveled using conventional means in the amount of time that you were offline then you'd get autobanned.

that'd suck if u got hacked lol.
they would have to many ppl complaining.

pini3000
06-02-2007, 03:31 PM

Just to say..

Im not that stupid to log onto the char on my IP then log onto a different IP..

I would make the lvl 3 char using a normal proxy, switch to the sock5 in the same country then auto away.. I could just say that I was in a Libary or internet cafe :p

squnky
06-03-2007, 01:15 AM
i use a hardcore proxy..

every proxy is constantly checked and if bad, replaced with a good one, on call or automatically every 32 seconds. my ip changes every 16 seconds from good proxy to good proxy all located within the usa.

this is still under beta but it works perfectly although i cannot tell you what it is... little something i was forced to make for my company...

radioactive_werewolf
06-03-2007, 02:30 AM
i use a hardcore proxy..

every proxy is constantly checked and if bad, replaced with a good one, on call or automatically every 32 seconds. my ip changes every 16 seconds from good proxy to good proxy all located within the usa.

this is still under beta but it works perfectly although i cannot tell you what it is... little something i was forced to make for my company...
By all means post what it is and perhaps a link for it when you are able to tell us what it is. I can't remember what program I was using to get proxy lists a while back. All I remember was that it had a bull for the icon thing. Damn I just can't remember what it was called but it had something to do with a bull.

Edit: I found it. Charon is what I like to use for finding proxies now that I remember what it's called. You can check it out here (http://www.project2025.com/charon.php) if you've got any interest in it.