PDA

View Full Version : Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.47

solarwind
01-07-2007, 04:13 AM
Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.32

--> Instant Download: v0.47 <-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?2nz4inojzdd)

Older versions:
--> Instant Download: v0.32 <-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?0n5m5mm5w5z)
--> Instant Download: v0.25 <-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?9ndntyq3hky)

Description:

Solarwind's Monk Terminator kills monks, auto checks hp and auto heals from the monks. It is useful to level up your combat 10+ characters.

Current: Unstable beta release (v0.47).
Next update: Stable beta release (v0.47).

Currently working on: *waiting for bug reports*

Features:

- Better monster finding.
- Random mouse speed.
- Anti randoms
- Makes sure not to attack monsters while in a fight or target is in a fight.
- Check for random events more often.
- Rotate screen if monster not found.
- Skill training selection.
- Multi player.
- Progress report.
- Check hit points while in a fight.

Next release:

The next release will have the following features added:

- Auto chat/auto responding.
- Trade handling.
- Better anti ban.
- Option for bone burying.
- Runs from fight if hit points gets too low during a fight.

To do:

- Auto chat/auto responding.
- Trade handling.
- Anti ban.
- Option for bone burying.
- Runs from fight if hit points gets too low during a fight.
- Fight for a while, then go a little north to pick cabbages at the monastery.

Release download history (updated often):

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6966/solarwindmonkterminatortw4.jpg

Notes:

This is my third alpha release of my Monk Terminator. Please post progress reports!
Also, if you have more ideas that can be added to the todo list, please post. Also, please rate this release and click the "Install" button on the right.

I Karma I
01-07-2007, 05:26 AM
Edited.

mainguy
01-07-2007, 06:44 AM
nice nice ;)

nielsie95
01-07-2007, 09:31 AM
This is excactly wat i needed. Thank you.
Ill let it run this week and post the report....

Hey321
01-07-2007, 01:01 PM
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.32
|
| Name: *hidden*
| Number: 0
| Autoing: True
| Player worked: 997 Minutes. <--- Ahem?
| Player time left: 6 Minutes
| Total time worked: 00:56:10. <--- Ahem?
| 0: *hidden*: T. Lvl: Atk: 39 Str: 42 Def: 10 HP: 37. Worked: 997 Minutes. <--- Ahem? Killed: 129 Monks.

Pretty good, ran for almost an hour then stopped it. Got me 2 attack lvls :). Only problem is the worked time!!! I mean 997 minutes?

lolpie
01-07-2007, 08:06 PM
I love this script...the whole animated text and all that should be made into an SRL standard, haha...

solarwind
01-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Wow, thanks guys! And Kaldo, yes, it was your idea to make a monk fighter, but I wrote every single bit of the script myself. I had also properly credited you for the idea, even though every single bit of the script is mine and I created myself. Yeah, there are bugs in the player timing, I still have to work those out. I'll put a fix when I fix it and let you guys know, shouldn't take too long.

solarwind
01-07-2007, 11:13 PM
| Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.32
|
| Name: *hidden*
| Number: 0
| Autoing: True
| Player worked: 997 Minutes. <--- Ahem?
| Player time left: 6 Minutes
| Total time worked: 00:56:10. <--- Ahem?
| 0: *hidden*: T. Lvl: Atk: 39 Str: 42 Def: 10 HP: 37. Worked: 997 Minutes. <--- Ahem? Killed: 129 Monks.

Pretty good, ran for almost an hour then stopped it. Got me 2 attack lvls :). Only problem is the worked time!!! I mean 997 minutes?

Is the Total time worked incorrect as well? I thoght you said it ran for almost an hour and that's what the Total time worked says, 00:56:10 (55 minutes and 10 seconds) (almost an hour), but you put "<-- Ahem?" beside it...

This is NOT Solarwinds original idea, it is infact mine. he apparently had to remake the script as his dad reformmatted his old computer, so he re wrote it. Although, we have talked about it, I am still angry.

And Kaldo, can you please edit that post? I didn't commit a crime or anything... I just adapted your idea and created a totally original script. Nothing bad... And you said I "stole" your idea in that quote, that looks bad as the second post in my release. Can you please remove it?

solarwind
01-07-2007, 11:21 PM
I love this script...the whole animated text and all that should be made into an SRL standard, haha...

Lol, thanks, a little thing I did to make the script look better.

Hey321
01-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Is the Total time worked incorrect as well? I thoght you said it ran for almost an hour and that's what the Total time worked says, 00:56:10 (55 minutes and 10 seconds) (almost an hour), but you put "<-- Ahem?" beside it...

And Kaldo, can you please edit that post? I didn't commit a crime or anything... I just adapted your idea and created a totally original script. Nothing bad... And you said I "stole" your idea in that quote, that looks bad as the second post in my release. Can you please remove it?

I was pointing out time difference in time, the Total time works well though.

solarwind
01-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Yeah, there is a time difference because Total time starts at the very beginning, during the initialization process and the actual player time starts when the player actually gets to the killing part.

solarwind
01-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Unstable Beta Released!
Please re-download, re-test and re-post progress reports. Downlad using the usual link at the first post of this release thread.

Unforgived
02-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Good script overall but it has a lot of room for improvement.

The main problem is the clicking on the monks is really screwed up but that is easily fixed because it thinks that it killed it keeps doing it until it finds one that it attacks.

Secondly, All of the monks were out of the area and the mouse kept going in a straight line diagnolly across the screen at least 5 times until i had to end the script...before i got banned :eek:

Lastly, the reports are really screwed up. It only worked for like 5 minutes and said this

0: xxxx: Active: T Atk: 50 Str: 60 Def: 1 HP: 52 Worked: 131 Minutes. Killed: 33 Monks.

-- thats definitely not right

I can see this script becoming really good and I hope that this error report will help it do so.