PDA

View Full Version : UID Questions

I Karma I
01-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Is there a way to have 2 UID dat saved on the desktop, one for the main, and the other for the autos, and just move it to the folder when you want to use accounts accordingly?

With SRL 3.6 does it automatically delete UID.DAT?

oliver1205
01-08-2007, 01:03 AM
i doubt it to your first question. jagex puts in on your comp.

im not sure about the sencond one. to detlete it go to. start>search>uid.dat. then detleat it

Boreas
01-08-2007, 01:43 AM
yes you can, you can rename them, someone wrote a bat file for switching i think

yes 3.6 deletes it

cause
01-08-2007, 05:22 AM
Would be very easy to do, just go: "My Computer -> C:\ (if thats where windows is installed) ->WINDOWS -> .file_store_32 -> Uid.dat" You could right click on the folder ".file_store_32" and hit "create shortcut". then stick the shortcut on your desktop, then, have the Uid you want for your autoing group beside it, and your main's uid in a another folder, then just drag teh Uid you want over teh shortcut. :)

I Karma I
01-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Is this actually useable without getting banned?

cause
01-09-2007, 12:51 AM
You get banned because of bad autoing, not because of a diff Uid.

I Karma I
01-09-2007, 12:57 AM
Will this work? Have you tried it?
I meant will it get your main banned?

Markus
03-08-2007, 07:08 PM
No it won't get your main banned. FOr jagex it looks like you are playing on a new computer, or unsigned, or on your little brothers computer, or that you have a very bad crap cleaner that deletes .dat files.
Bad autoing gets your main banned. Bad scripts (clickmouse, movemouse etc.) will get your main banned. I got banned once on my main, using a very stupid color clicker/autominer. It has now 7.5 blackmarks...

I Karma I
03-09-2007, 05:33 AM
I can only get banned on my main, if I auto on my main, correct?

Deni_mulic
03-09-2007, 06:18 AM
Yes, autoing on ur main is only adviseable if ur up for the mental challenge

SonOfSheep
03-15-2007, 08:23 PM
I used to auto my main all the time with fletching and alching scripts. That way nobody will report me because who will see me in a crowded bank? I never got banned or any offenses on it at all.

Ciesson
03-21-2007, 03:53 AM
i also used to use my main for autoing
then one morning i after i woke up and checked him automining i it was logged out
i tried to log back in but couldnt
almosta heart attack lol then i realised rs had been updated and i reset the client and all was fine
so anyway i never use my main anymore for autoing
and ive always autoed on signed and never deleted the uid thing
ive never been banned oncec
am i just lucky?