PDA

View Full Version : Modding xbox 360 gamerscore/games

Avenged7Fold
08-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Hi ill mod your Xbox 360 gamerscores and/or games to let you fly, play in x10 speed, or anything you want really. If your interested, let me know. Its 100% safe too, im not a scammer and theres no way for me to scam.
Ill also trade modded accounts for runescape accounts. Nothing big, just something cool.

[JS]
08-02-2009, 02:16 PM
theres no way of that working. Xbox can automatically detect a modded account and disable your ip address from their servers. not trying to give you shit about this, just that its highly unlikely that you have multiple "modded" accounts.

Covert
08-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Are we giving you our accouunt details and you do your magic, or do we have to send you our Xbox 360's? I myself know how to mod gamerscore, but what's this about playing games at 10x speed? do you mean installing the game to the hard drive?

randy marsh
08-04-2009, 10:28 PM
how do u change gamescore?

Ejjman
08-05-2009, 10:55 AM
how do u change gamescore?

When you play games and do good, then you get points to make it go up. It's quite simple.

D1zl3
08-05-2009, 11:57 AM
it is possible to mod, because i was playing grand theft auto 4 online and this guy shot rocket launchers from an uzi and drove multi colored cars that flew, but i dont know about modding your gamerscore.. plus its just a gamerscore :P

xcvxcv2
08-07-2009, 01:00 AM
lol this guy is a joke, he will scam you, playing 10x speed only works in certain games (he is probably thinking of Nazi zombies)

d1zl3, modding gta4 is easy, at least it was, im not sure anymore.

when he "mods" your gamerscore, he either gets a 1k gamerscore popup for each game he puts in by having a modded save, or hex editing your gamerscore.

also with the 10x speed, he can only do it on his console because he can hoockup his xbox hdd to his computer (so can i) but the gamesave will only go to him and not any of you when you rerecover your xbox live account.

this guy is a complete scammer.

if you dont believe me that im not a modder i can show you proof.

i am not asking for your profile, im just asking you not to give it to this scammer.

any questions about modding xbox360's? i would be happy to answer them