PDA

View Full Version : Need C++ RuneScape Client Ideas

Neehosoft
08-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Well, i have been working on one in VB called NeehoSwitch as VB i have mastered, and decided to go to the next language i knew the most (java) to make it work with all operating systems (win linux unix and mac). So I have been learning c++ and am now starting the client.
The features Will be:
*Double Logger
*Macros - It has built in macros like auto log in and flax pickers (that use colors).
*Music Player - Works with mp3 players too.
*Picture Taker
*Video Recorder
*SCAR Script built in GUI writer
*GE price look up
*High Score Look Up
*Quest Guides to the side of the client (no need for tabs or windows, read quest guides while playing)
*Unsigned and Signed
*Youtube plug in (watch videos while playing)
*AFK Warnings that beep when a random event comes or you are under attack or when your fishing place moves away
*Themes

Well this is all i have been able to think of. I need some ideas, please any ideas i can add to the client.

Bonfield
08-17-2009, 03:20 PM
maybe sometype of IRC?

also with the built in macros would the user be able to edit them?

Neehosoft
08-17-2009, 04:06 PM
maybe sometype of IRC?

also with the built in macros would the user be able to edit them?
thank you, i repped you. And yes the user would be able to edit them, im thinking mabye like a scar like bot, not a replacement just for small and easy scripts that are effective. and i am adding a IRC at the moment i got that suggestment from a friend too.

Bonfield
08-17-2009, 04:16 PM
ok, so how would you about coding all the functions scar has? or would you just use the ones the script needed? maybe talk to lardmaster as i think hw was/is making a C++ version of scar

so who will you release this to? what communities?

Neehosoft
08-18-2009, 02:01 PM
ok, so how would you about coding all the functions scar has? or would you just use the ones the script needed? maybe talk to lardmaster as i think hw was/is making a C++ version of scar

so who will you release this to? what communities?

I was thinking of a more simple and functioning scar like bot not as a replacement of scar as scar is ftw but as something to use with NeehoSwitch as a built in bot. And yes i saw that, mabye i could get the source and build it into neeho switch.
And i will be releasing it to the SRL Community, zaszmedia if they get out of trouble with vb (whoever reported da owner sucks), anyone can put it on there website if theyd like and it will be open source. I will probably release it to sythe also, but mopar has become over run with leechers who know nothing about scripting.