PDA

View Full Version : Offline Script Editor

Neehosoft
08-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Well today i was at my grandpas, and i had no WiFi there, and i kinda wanted to script. But, because i had no internet, i couldnt work on my script as i could not sign in to get Colors/Dtms and everything.
So today im starting a new project. I have not even booted up eclipse yet, but it will have:
*A reflection pathmaker tool - I know there are a lot but this is used to make paths and convert them into a code procedure (custom name proc) that walks it for you. The world map is used and you just make points (even door opening and banking options!)
*pathmaker opens doors - Script it to open doors!
*Banks
*DTM offline database with packs you can download online packets.
*Tree Cutting
*Custom Form Editor - Differences from SCAR's built in one are that you can script it for buttons to call procedures. Also pictures write the canvas() so you dont have too.
*MultiPlayer Editor - Create DeclarePlayer and use SRLs form.
*AutoTalker and Responder Options
*Anti Ban and Random Editors

So with this tool you can write scripts with very little effort and should make some things faster. Please post ideas, and if it sounds good or not.

senrath
08-19-2009, 02:13 PM
Sounds good, but it's gonna take a lot of work to pull off. Good luck to you.

Neehosoft
08-19-2009, 02:23 PM
Sounds good, but it's gonna take a lot of work to pull off. Good luck to you.

yes it will lol. Thanks though, and i can get it done in not to done. I used to make generators alot so i should be fine. I was wondering if it was a good idea or not thats why i asked. Ill probably post updates and mabye if you want you can beta test it,\

comando346
08-19-2009, 03:41 PM
i give you rep merely for being prepared to put in the effort, am looking forward to future up dates/proggys on how this project is going.

marpis
08-19-2009, 08:53 PM
I like the door opening idea, but i suggest you to start with just a simple walkpath editor and then little by little expand your program.

ShowerThoughts
08-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Is this an addition or just a new RsBot?

Dynamite
08-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Is this an addition or just a new RsBot?

It is nothing like RSbot...
RSbot is a playing client that debugs runescape.
This is using the world map AFAIK

T~M

EvilChicken!
08-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Sorry to sound harsh, but there is already a working PathMaker by Sumilion. And, there are tons of bank openers in SRL, is there anything wrong with using those? The MultiPlayer editor is rather useless as well, as it can be replaced by the SRL playerform, with both regards to saving/loading your players, and as a simple management tool. And, the form editor in SCAR is rather great, I would be a tiny bit impressed if someone could make something better than it, as it seems to me that such an application would be rather time-consuming to make. (*gets idea* :p)

But, everything else would be really useful. For example, a DTM database would be appreciated by most scripters here at SRL, and would definitely be a great addition to the SRL include. And, if you could make a good tree finder, I'm sure you would deserve atleast a scripter's cup.

HyperSecret
08-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Sorry to sound harsh, but there is already a working PathMaker by Sumilion. And, there are tons of bank openers in SRL, is there anything wrong with using those? The MultiPlayer editor is rather useless as well, as it can be replaced by the SRL playerform, with both regards to saving/loading your players, and as a simple management tool. And, the form editor in SCAR is rather great, I would be a tiny bit impressed if someone could make something better than it, as it seems to me that such an application would be rather time-consuming to make. (*gets idea* :p)

Your avatar says it all, again!

haha

EvilChicken!
08-19-2009, 09:51 PM

haha
:< :( :< :( :< :( :< :(

YOU'RE A BIG BULLY.
Are you, like, stalking me?

.. and here I try to make useful posts..

Neehosoft
08-20-2009, 11:24 AM

But, everything else would be really useful. For example, a DTM database would be appreciated by most scripters here at SRL, and would definitely be a great addition to the SRL include. And, if you could make a good tree finder, I'm sure you would deserve atleast a scripter's cup.

thanks for the post. The idea was all in one, and summilions is great. But the point of this is, combines with NS, it would open up endless posibilities such as macroing 2 accounts at once ext.
And for the DTM database, i have already started. Only got a few, but im planning on pulling an all nighter tonight, and adding hundreds more. and to reduce file sizes, im going to have general items, and you can download more from a database in kits (such as logs, axes, all wc supplies ext).
And the SCAR form editor is indeed very nice, but the only differences in this one is that it draws the canvas so you dont have to code it, along with buttons being tied to procedures with the GUI and would be kind of similair to visual basic.

__

haha

Lmao.

King of the Nites
08-20-2009, 12:10 PM
I know what you mean with being at grandparents houses and no wifi... I HATE IT!!! Both of my grandparents are like that.... -.-

This is kind of offtopic but what I do is make my script have some extra features... or you could make a function that helps you when you do get your internet back... or make your progress report if you haven't yet or make it a little cooler... these are just some of the things that I do:p.

But I like your idea if you decide to go through with it!

~KotN

Neehosoft
08-20-2009, 12:21 PM
I know what you mean with being at grandparents houses and no wifi... I HATE IT!!! Both of my grandparents are like that.... -.-

This is kind of offtopic but what I do is make my script have some extra features... or you could make a function that helps you when you do get your internet back... or make your progress report if you haven't yet or make it a little cooler... these are just some of the things that I do:p.

But I like your idea if you decide to go through with it!

~KotN
as i see the community likes the idea (thanks lol) im going through with it. Not sleeping tonight.

kyleisntwild
08-21-2009, 03:31 AM
as i see the community likes the idea (thanks lol) im going through with it. Not sleeping tonight.

GL :) Sounds very cool.