PDA

View Full Version : Solarwind's Monk Terminator

solarwind
01-10-2007, 04:17 AM
..::[ Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.59 ]::..

--> Instant Download: v0.59 <-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?amymtmy4mtm)

Older versions: (not recommended for download)
--> Instant Download: v0.53<-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?1ykw1w4mrgj)
--> Instant Download: v0.53<-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?fzgzqrzqnzz)
--> Instant Download: v0.49 <-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?8yndxyj1m33)
--> Instant Download: v0.47 <-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?2nz4inojzdd)
--> Instant Download: v0.32 <-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?0n5m5mm5w5z)
--> Instant Download: v0.25 <-- (http://www.mediafire.com/?9ndntyq3hky)

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2016/togetherpz1.jpg

This script is and always will be 100% free of charge. However, to continue development and improve this script, I require a small amount of money every month to pay for my RuneScape membership. If you like this script, please consider donating a small amount of money via PayPal (even $1.00 is much appreciated) to solarwind__@bluebottle.com for me to pay for my membership accounts and continue development of this script.

Description:

Solarwind's Monk Terminator kills monks, auto checks hp and auto heals from the monks. It is useful to level up your combat 10+ characters.

Script Information:

This script is designed to use SRL v3.6 and will always be up to date with the latest SRL release.
This script is under the GNU General Public License.

Current: Stable release candidate (v0.55).
Next update: Stable release.

I'm currently waiting for people to post bug reports/enhancement suggestions. In the meantime, I'm working on the next release of this script and my Tutorial Island Runner.

Features:

- Automatic update checking.
- Better monster finding.
- Random mouse speed.
- Anti randoms
- Makes sure not to attack monsters while in a fight or target is in a fight.
- Check for random events more often.
- Rotate screen if monster not found.
- Skill training selection.
- Multi player.
- Progress report.
- Check hit points while in a fight.

Runtime notes:

During the first run, the script will ask access to: http://www.solarwind.frih.net/MonkTerminator/Version.txt.
This is only to check for the latest version and notify you of any updates. Please select always allow for this URL and press OK.

Next release / upcoming releases:

Next release plan: (top priority first)

- Terminate script if all players dead or all players not active.http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9971/checkmarkgr3.gif
- Run away if InFight timeout occurs (that is, if in a fight for too long).
- Runs from fight if hit points gets too low during a fight or if player is too weak to wait for a monk to heal it.
- Graphical user interface.
- Range training support.
- Find a yellow dot on mini map without a white dot beside it (that is, a monk that is not in a fight, or at least a monk with no human near it).
- Fix monk clicking problems: check for monks already in fight and all that and don't click monks that are already in a fight.

Future release plan:

- Fight for a while, then go a little north to pick cabbages at the monastery.
- Auto chat/auto responding.
- Option for bone burying.
- Trade handling.
- Magic training support.

Far future release plan:

- Support for other types of monsters.
- Walkback to goblin area support.

In the near future, this Monk Terminator will be a complete training suite to quickly and efficiently level up noob characters. It will support auto goblin killing with walkback for the first few levels until the combat is sufficient to fight harder monsters. Then, the script will fight monks and auto heal to gain further levels. If further training is required, this script will be able to auto fight any other specified monster and heal by eating food or running away while low on hitpoints.

Top progress report:

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.55
|
| Name: IxxxxxxxxI
| Number: 0
| Autoing: True
| Died: 0 times.
| Player worked: 264 Minutes.
| Player time left: 12 Minutes
| Total time worked: 05:35:40.
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| 0: IxxxxxxxxI: Active: T At: 41 St: 56 Df: 1 HP: 47 Worked: 264 Minutes. Killed: 545 Monks.

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| Logged in : 8 |
| Talking Random[s] : 26 |
| OldMen Solved : 4 |
| Lamp[s] Solved : 4 |
| Frog[s] Solved : 3 |
| Capn Hand[s] Solved : 2 |
| Certer[s] Missed : 13 |
| New Box[es] Solved : 7 |
\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

Awesomest script ever... thanks a lot man =]

Notes:

This Monk Terminator script is prone to many bugs and faults and I am constantly looking to fix them and improve this script. Also, if you have more ideas that can be added to the ToDo list, please post so I can improve this script for everyone. Also, please do not post this script anywhere without my permission. If you would like to give/advertise it to someone, please send/post the link to this page (found in my signature). If you like the functions/procedures/ideas found in this script, feel free to copy them and use them in your own script but please give me proper credits.

petrock6
01-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Looks pretty good!

solarwind
01-10-2007, 04:20 AM
This is my best version yet, try it out and post progress reports; and this time, the player timing issue has been fixed! This means good, solid looking progress reports!

And remember, please rate this thread, post progress reports and click the install button on the top right..

syberium
01-10-2007, 04:27 AM
Very nice solarwind! i glad to see a multiplayer update =] althought ur version of my script has multplayer and antirandom/ban in it =] imma DL ur newest one and tell u how it goes =]

solarwind
01-10-2007, 04:33 AM
Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Mod Mopar
01-10-2007, 02:58 PM
I stay getting the 4-letter problem as password.. Ys i have set the Player-Form correctly, not with asdf as password -_-

itachi98
01-10-2007, 03:20 PM
plz attach it or send it to me, the link only brings up a white page.. if you dont attach it, ill reduce the rating! =P
email: keyblade2sword@yahoo.com
my msn doesnt work so i use yahoo

seany
01-10-2007, 04:38 PM
small prob... that i need some help.

.Line 275: [Error] (16157:5): Unknown identifier 'GetXP' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\rs\Solarwind Monk Terminator v0[1].53.scar.

cheers

Hey321
01-10-2007, 04:45 PM
| Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.53
|
| Name: pkr rees1
| Player worked: 81 Minutes.
| Player time left: 11 Minutes
| Total time worked: 01:25:41.
| 0: pkr rees1: Active: T At: 40 St: 43 Df: 10 HP: 38 Worked: 81 Minutes. Killed: 90 Monks.

Nice :). Got a box, solved it 15 times, got it wrong 8 times -.-.

[S]paz
01-10-2007, 05:05 PM
i get that prob to ....
Failed when compiling
Line 281: [Error] (16163:5): Unknown identifier 'GetXP' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\Older Scripts\[SRL]monk.killer.scar

and i was soo lookin forward to this ... and i jst dled srl 3.6 .. well srl 360b seom th area here so i think its the rite one ...

spaz

solarwind
01-10-2007, 06:33 PM
| Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.53
|
| Name: pkr rees1
| Player worked: 81 Minutes.
| Total time worked: 01:25:41.
| 0: pkr rees1: Active: T At: 40 St: 43 Df: 10 HP: 38 Worked: 81 Minutes. Killed: 90 Monks.

Nice :). Got a box, solved it 15 times, got it wrong 8 times -.-.

Cool, I'll stick that progress report on the front page, I think it's the best one.

Also, for the rest of you having problems with the GetXP thing, I'll have to fix it. I'll post again and release v0.54 with the update if I have to.

bharat
01-10-2007, 07:34 PM
i ran it for 8 hours straight.. but i lost the progress report.. pretty awesome!

Mod Mopar
01-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Oke, solved the prob .. I can't use numbers as password ..

Here is my progess report, It got stuck at frog random :( (also the number of monks isn't really correct, because it also counts monks that arre killed by other players .. i only got 3 str lvs in that 48 min.

| Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0,53
|
| Name: let me own
| Player worked: 48 Minutes.
| Total time worked: 00:49:48.
| 0: let me own: Active: T At: 10 St: 31 Df: 0 HP: 23 Worked: 48 Minutes. Killed: 57 Monks.
| 1: let me own: Active: F At: 0 St: 0 Df: 0 HP: 0 Worked: 0 Minutes. Killed: 0 Monks.

Spotted a random...
******** FOUND TALKING RANDOM TEXT********: Talk-to Frog
Rotating to position 2
Rotating to position 3
Rotating to position 4
tol = 10
Rotating to position 2
Rotating to position 3
Rotating to position 4
tol = 15
Rotating to position 2
Rotating to position 3
Rotating to position 4
tol = 20
Rotating to position 2
Rotating to position 3
Rotating to position 4
tol = 25
Rotating to position 2
******** FOUND FROG RANDOM ********
******** FROG RANDOM MISSED ********
Frogs Missed Twice
Hitpoints: 0/0 (0%)

Hitpoints is less than HealHealth, finding a monk to get healed
Error detecting Compass Angle.
Error detecting Compass Angle.
etc.

solarwind
01-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the progress Mod Mopar. I don't know why you can't use numbers for passwords, but I'm pretty sure it's not my scripts fault for not letting you use numbers for passwords. Must be a bug in SRL.

solarwind
01-10-2007, 09:14 PM
plz attach it or send it to me, the link only brings up a white page.. if you dont attach it, ill reduce the rating! =P
email: keyblade2sword@yahoo.com
my msn doesnt work so i use yahoo

Ummm... Dude, I don't know who the hell you are to threaten me to reduce the rating, but if the page doesn't work, it is likely your fault. This has never happened to anyone else so far, only you, so that must most likely be your fault. I will not attach it to noob leachers like you who threaten to reduce ratings. If you want to, go ahead and reduce the rating. I don't care about you.

Hey321
01-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Do you want a nextplayerwait procedure :o? Allows you to wait in between going to next player. Awesome for single player people.

solarwind
01-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Do you want a nextplayerwait procedure :o? Allows you to wait in between going to next player. Awesome for single player people.

1) What do you mean by nextplayerwait procedure?

2) What's FTW mean? (It's the last word in your signature).

Hey321
01-10-2007, 09:57 PM
1) It waits in between logging out and logging on.

2) FTW is Fuck The What (WTF backwards)

solarwind
01-10-2007, 10:03 PM

Oh, K, that's a great idea. I'll add that in. Right now, I'm working on my tut runner.

Hey321
01-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Ah, do you need me to post mine? Or can you go find it in the questions forums :o?

solarwind
01-10-2007, 10:10 PM
I can make one.

bharat
01-10-2007, 10:12 PM
FTW is really for the win... its like saying ownage... at least thats what ive been used to hearing anyway... dude... 0.49 works more flawlessly than the new version.. 0.53 has failed to detect randoms in several occasion... 0.49.. i can leave it on all day when im out to work and at return, it jumps about 5 str level =D... so far.. ive trained from level 42 to 54 str using your script.. its awesome... although i think u should scrap the 0.53 version and rework on 49 to make it all a bit faster... because when there is another player, it is always slow to respond... and it doesnt realise that there is already someone else attackin the monster.. so i think you should develop more on that aspect... but a very awesome script overall.

Hey321
01-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Yea, .49 was way better :o. It's just sorta, reclined. I think the procedures you had in .49 were good, you just need to up the antirandoms and stuff.

solarwind
01-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Hmmm... I like the 0.53 version because of a lot of issues fixed. If you guys could tell me exactly wrong with the 0.53 version, I'd fix that to make it perfect. The reason for this is because 0.53 has many many improvements. For example, the progress report and the player times are fixed, along with monk finding procedures.

Hey321
01-11-2007, 12:21 AM
It was faster overall, more stable (odd?). Stuff like that.

solarwind
01-11-2007, 01:21 AM
v0.55 is out.

seany
01-11-2007, 02:12 PM
hey, i downloaded this script, it all looks sweet, but when i try and run i get this message...

Line 373: [Error] (16255:5): Unknown identifier 'GetXP' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\rs\Solarwind Monk Terminator v0[1].55.scar.

any ideas whats happening?

cheers

Mod Mopar
01-11-2007, 03:24 PM

Ftw means For The Win ...

Thanks for the progress Mod Mopar. I don't know why you can't use numbers for passwords, but I'm pretty sure it's not my scripts fault for not letting you use numbers for passwords. Must be a bug in SRL.
I think i know whats the problem .. I am using a AZERTY keyboard, i need shift on for typing numbers, thats why i always use the numbpad lol :P

Mod Mopar
01-11-2007, 03:25 PM
MediaFire Uploads and Downloads will be offline from 1:30AM until 5:30AM CT for maintenance

Oh, well :(

[S]paz
01-11-2007, 08:07 PM
sob sob pls help i get the getxp error .. wat can i do?? i have srl 3.6 PLS HELP MEEEE lol ty spaz

bharat
01-11-2007, 08:29 PM
here is my progress report

|
| Player time left: -242 Minutes
| 0: IxxxxxxxxI: Active: T At: 41 St: 56 Df: 1 HP: 47 Worked: 264 Minutes. Killed: 545 Monks.

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |

awesomest script ever... thanks a lot man =]

solarwind
01-11-2007, 10:05 PM
here is my progress report

|
| Player time left: -242 Minutes

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |

awesomest script ever... thanks a lot man =]

Thanks dude, I'll stick the progress report up top on the release page!

solarwind
01-11-2007, 10:07 PM
If anyone has the GetXP error, just remove that entirie line. The script should work fine. I don't know why GetXP doesn't work, it works for me, but if it's causing you problems, it's safe to remove that entire line which contains GetXP.

solarwind
01-11-2007, 10:27 PM
v0.59 Released.

bharat
01-11-2007, 10:47 PM
whats new in 0.59? it looks pretty much the same inside..

solarwind
01-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Player time issue fixed again... Some minor fixes. Nothing much new, just removes some very minor bugs.

looneytoon
01-12-2007, 03:20 AM
v.55 was okay. I liked that it normal clicked faster and better, but if someone else was fighting a monk it would keep clicking the monk and telling scar that it killed a monk, but ill test your other version later

solarwind
01-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Ok, will fix later...

[S]paz
01-12-2007, 08:33 PM
THANK YOU SOLARWIND!!!!!!!! :D:D srry bout bein a pain :D

spaz

dont knwo y but it only clicks on monks which are in fights ... monks next to u it doesnt click on only ones that are in fites...... dont know y but yer ....

seany
01-12-2007, 09:16 PM
this script is good but needs alot of work!

doesnt know when monks are fighting or not... plus it doesnt actually find the monk very quickly which means other people attack monks first!!

wtf i sp4nk
01-12-2007, 10:24 PM
this script is good but needs alot of work!

doesnt know when monks are fighting or not... plus it doesnt actually find the monk very quickly which means other people attack monks first!!

If u clikc to fast u run the risk of getting banned and i dont think theres any function he could put into script to findfihgt all though i am kind of new to scripting :P And a solution to all that is train in members worlds :duh:

looneytoon
01-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Solar I got an idea. Maybe, after you atack the monk, you could make the script look to see if 'Someone Else Is Already Fighting That Monster' comes up! Then if it does make it move around until it find another one

DaWu
01-13-2007, 12:04 AM
If u clikc to fast u run the risk of getting banned and i dont think theres any function he could put into script to findfihgt all though i am kind of new to scripting :P And a solution to all that is train in members worlds :duh:

In fact, I made something to kill the problem.

If solarwind wants to use my outfight with the chicken / swarmtimer, feel free, it worked for me, if the outfight goes too long, it will perform FindFight; and then run and run back, I set the timer to 90 secs, it atleast didnt get my char killed in that time, but you can make the time smaller for better effectiveness.

Solar, if you wishto, feel free to use it.

looneytoon
01-13-2007, 12:11 AM
almost got killed by swarm...please add that

Lorax
01-13-2007, 01:10 AM
add capability for using ranged and stoppng at a certain lvl..
that would totally save my day..

Sparrows
01-13-2007, 02:19 AM
I tried the script kept everything default except for the parts I needed to fill in and I died... Maybe a random? My character is level 45 so I don't think the monk killed him but maybe it did because his def is 10 and he fought like 290 of em... so perhaps the healing process might be glitchy? Not sure.. haven't ran through your script yet. But GOOD JOB!!!

Sparrows
01-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Solar I got an idea. Maybe, after you atack the monk, you could make the script look to see if 'Someone Else Is Already Fighting That Monster' comes up! Then if it does make it move around until it find another one

I think it would be really hard to identify what monk brought up the 'Someone Else Is Already Fighting That Monster' so even if it did do that I think you would still keep clicking the same monk... but who knows. I'm new to scripting but it seems difficult.

looneytoon
01-13-2007, 02:30 AM
solar dont u have a function/procedure in the script thats runs somewhere and rest? maybe make it run there. also maybe u could make the script know where its fighting.. nw corner, ne corner, sw, and se. idk just suggestions

I was wondering why my character kept dying, im pretty sure it was becuz of the swarm. when the swarm came i didnt touch anything i was waiting to see if the script would find it, i waited for a few minutes and ran.

DaWu
01-13-2007, 09:23 AM
solar dont u have a function/procedure in the script thats runs somewhere and rest? maybe make it run there. also maybe u could make the script know where its fighting.. nw corner, ne corner, sw, and se. idk just suggestions

I was wondering why my character kept dying, im pretty sure it was becuz of the swarm. when the swarm came i didnt touch anything i was waiting to see if the script would find it, i waited for a few minutes and ran.

Timing out is only way for autofighters to detect it.

Like theres the outfight procedure, you just add the timeout timer there like I,

if (timefrommark > 40000 ) Then
begin
FindFight;
end;

That did the trick for me.

looneytoon
01-13-2007, 05:50 PM
now that i think about it, everytime i come back to my computer and im logged out and the script says 'cant find compass angle' and then i log back in i am at a random. this script isnt good at all with detecting randoms except mystery box, or am i doing something wrong?

solarwind
01-13-2007, 07:22 PM
-- See post below --

solarwind
01-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Alright guys! You guys are great! So much feedback and so much work to do for me.

This is what I will add: (most priority to least priority)

1. Monk clicking problems: check for monks already in fight and all that and don't click monks that are already in a fight.

2. Run away and rest if really low on hit points

3. Find a yellow dot on mini map without a white dot beside it (that is, a monk that is not in a fight, or at least a monk with no human near it)

4. Ranging / magic support.

If you guys have any more ideas to add to the list, just post and I'll add.

You guys are really making this script possible! Thanks a lot for your feedback and support!

DaWu
01-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Add my swarm / chicken timeoutter into youre outfight procedure.

It works great for me, what it simply does, is check if the outfight goes too long, as I have set it to 40 secs, if 40 secs have passed and still infight, it calls in FindFight; and that'll do the trick for chickens and swarms.

I think you should add it.

solarwind
01-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Add my swarm / chicken timeoutter into youre outfight procedure.

It works great for me, what it simply does, is check if the outfight goes too long, as I have set it to 40 secs, if 40 secs have passed and still infight, it calls in FindFight; and that'll do the trick for chickens and swarms.

I think you should add it.

Alright DaWu! I'll add it. Can you please PM it to me?

roger7
01-14-2007, 10:27 AM
hi, thanks for script, im trying now, it looks good, ill post my progress reports when i get them.

wtf i sp4nk
01-14-2007, 02:19 PM
| Solarwind's Monk Terminator v0.59
|
| Name: scuba 40
| Player worked: 3 Minutes.
| Player time left: 22 Minutes
| Total time worked: 00:03:38.
| 0: I Mahatma I: Active: T At: 99 St: 99 Df: 10 HP: 99 Worked: 3 Minutes. Killed: 7 Monks.
Great Script in the 3 mins i ran it was flawless

looneytoon
01-14-2007, 10:36 PM
One of my accounts got banned... yeah.... nothin against you i did something wrong, i shouldnt have ran this script during the day around alot of people, my fought, for some reason they didnt ban my other accounts...yet

solarwind
01-14-2007, 10:44 PM
One of my accounts got banned... yeah.... nothin against you i did something wrong, i shouldnt have ran this script during the day around alot of people, my fought, for some reason they didnt ban my other accounts...yet

Actually, it could have been my script's fault. The excessive turning of the compass at exact north/south/east/west positions could have done it. I need to make it random turning of the compass. Any idea of how to do that?

ShannonsMan
01-15-2007, 01:26 AM
Where exactly are you supposed to use this script?

solarwind
01-15-2007, 01:35 AM
Anywhere

If you use moniks, set the healhealth to 80 and go to the monks place.

If you want to use it as a general autofighter, set the healhealth to 0 and change the monster name to the monster you're fighting (the 3 middle letters from the monster name) and fight.

looneytoon
01-15-2007, 04:05 AM
I'd love to use this script as an autofighter. Thats one of the main things i hated about your script is not that it changed compass to exact n e w or s, but it turned way too much. The monk finding is already slow ( I understand why) but when i twas just about to click the script changed the angle. This is still my favoritte script though

solarwind
01-15-2007, 09:04 PM
I'd love to use this script as an autofighter. Thats one of the main things i hated about your script is not that it changed compass to exact n e w or s, but it turned way too much. The monk finding is already slow ( I understand why) but when i twas just about to click the script changed the angle. This is still my favoritte script though

All these things are going to be fixed in the next release, so the next release will be a major one, including all the things mentioned on the release page on the "next release plan". I will keep that release page updated regularly and "check off" what I've done so everyone can see my progress and what I have left to do. The next release will have a much better monk finding procedure and way better anti ban.

Remember, I want to make this script good so everyone will be happy using it, so if anyone has more suggestions that can be added to the release plan on the first page, please post and I will update.

If all goes well with the next update, I will try to add a GUI (graphical user interface) to my script to make it easier to set up and use.

solarwind
01-16-2007, 02:49 AM
Hmm... This is weird. A total of over 30 downloads and only 11 people clicked the install button. Guys, please click the install button and rate this thread! I'm making this a 100% free script forever, updating it regularly and adding whatever you guys want and all I ask is three small things:

1) Click the install button
2) Rate this thread
3) Post progress reports.

I Karma I
01-16-2007, 04:30 AM
People aren't going to do everything you tell them, lots of people won't report, show bugs, or rate, because they simply can't be bothered.

solarwind
01-17-2007, 12:12 AM
People aren't going to do everything you tell them, lots of people won't report, show bugs, or rate, because they simply can't be bothered.

Well, I'll I'm doing is asking. Calm down dude, I use the progress reports and bug reports to improve my script.

Those damn noob leechers who don't bother to comment on this script or post bug reports/progress reports are called just that, noob leechers. They were, are and probably will remain noobish, stupid and idiotic for the rest of their leecher lives. They only come to have a quick glance, grab all the scripts and go. I'm damn thankful SRL has a member system with member only scripts where noob leechers have no access.

I Karma I
01-17-2007, 01:13 AM
Why do you keep telling me to calm down? I am calm. Lol?

solarwind
01-17-2007, 01:51 AM
@Kaldo: Nevermind. You should seriously learn to script from tutorials.

I Karma I
01-17-2007, 06:58 AM
That has nothing to do with anything in this thread, but ok...

infestedpasta
01-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Nice script! Wish it was a little faster though

infestedpasta
01-17-2007, 10:05 PM
ok so here is my report after 2 hours.....

|
| Name: #########
| Player worked: 131 Minutes.
| Player time left: 5002 Minutes
| Total time worked: 02:52:41.
| 0: #############: Active: T At: 50 St: 63 Df: 1 HP: 62 Worked: 131 Minutes. Killed: 298 Monks.

And here is 5 hours later
|
| Name: #############3
| Player worked: 304 Minutes.
| Total time worked: 07:13:27.
| 0:###############: Active: T At: 50 St: 63 Df: 1 HP: 62 Worked: 304 Minutes. Killed: 298 Monks.

So, I loged in and I was dead.... And I guess your script ran for another 5 hours :S please make it shutdown when I die lol. Your script does a good job running a long time but it is not very effective.

solarwind
01-18-2007, 12:01 AM
ok so here is my report after 2 hours.....

|
| Name: #########
| Player worked: 131 Minutes.
| Total time worked: 02:52:41.
| 0: #############: Active: T At: 50 St: 63 Df: 1 HP: 62 Worked: 131 Minutes. Killed: 298 Monks.

And here is 5 hours later
|
| Name: #############3
| Player worked: 304 Minutes.
| Total time worked: 07:13:27.
| 0:###############: Active: T At: 50 St: 63 Df: 1 HP: 62 Worked: 304 Minutes. Killed: 298 Monks.

So, I loged in and I was dead.... And I guess your script ran for another 5 hours :S please make it shutdown when I die lol. Your script does a good job running a long time but it is not very effective.

Will do. That is a priority fix: Stop script when dead or all players not active.

infestedpasta
01-18-2007, 12:44 AM
Solar when you get the chance get on msn and send me a message, I have a few questions. I added you.

solarwind
01-18-2007, 02:34 AM
I am on MSN

solarwind
01-18-2007, 02:36 AM
By the way guys, new version will have so many fixes and changes, it'll be AWESOME. Just the forms alone will make it sweet.

This new version will take a little longer to make, plus, I have exams right now, so I really need to study a lot and I don't have too much time to script. Once they are over, I'll start scripting again as usual. I hope to release my new version soon. It'll be tpwn.

Sparrows
01-19-2007, 05:49 AM
Is this pretty good?

|
| Name: sparrovvs
| Player worked: 203 Minutes.
| Total time worked: 03:49:11.
| 0: sparrovvs: Active: T At: 40 St: 56 Df: 10 HP: 47 Worked: 203 Minutes. Killed: 477 Monks.

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
| Logged in : 10 |
| Talking Random[s] : 9|
| Certer[s] Missed : 9|

Skys Shadow
01-19-2007, 11:08 PM
nice job solarwind this is a good script

ilikegrapesoda72
01-20-2007, 01:18 AM
I will try this out for you on my prayer beast, I will make sure to post bugs and such ;)

solarwind
01-20-2007, 10:59 PM
Update coming after 10 days.

solarwind
01-20-2007, 11:00 PM
I have about 10 days till my exams end. I'm going to be very busy these 10 days, so no updates. After about 10 days, expect a major update with a lot of fixes, a graphical user interface, ranging support and more (listed on the release first post).

BMoney1000
01-23-2007, 04:30 AM
how can u make it use more players?

solarwind
01-23-2007, 04:52 AM
Step 1) In the constants section, there is a constant that specifies the number of players.

MyNumberOfPlayers = 1;

Change the 1 in MyNumberOfPlayers to how many players you want to add.

Example: for three players:
MyNumberOfPlayers = 3;

Step 2) The DeclarePlayers procedure declares all of the players. The default for one player is this:

Players[0].Name :='asdf';
Players[0].Pass :='asdf';
Players[0].Nick :='sdf';
Players[0].Active := True;
Players[0].Skill := 'Strength';

To add more players, simply copy and paste that for the number of players you want and change the number in the square brackets ( [0] ) to the player that it defines. For example, this configuration is for three players:

Players[0].Name :='asdf';
Players[0].Pass :='asdf';
Players[0].Nick :='sdf';
Players[0].Active := True;
Players[0].Skill := 'Strength';

Players[1].Name :='asdf';
Players[1].Pass :='asdf';
Players[1].Nick :='sdf';
Players[1].Active := True;
Players[1].Skill := 'Strength';

Players[2].Name :='asdf';
Players[2].Pass :='asdf';
Players[2].Nick :='sdf';
Players[2].Active := True;
Players[2].Skill := 'Strength';

That should work. If it does not, please post and I'll be happy to help.

solarwind
01-23-2007, 05:53 AM
Front page updated, please take a look through it.

YoHoJo
01-23-2007, 06:24 AM
dude stop double psoting/ dumbing your own stuff
If people are interested, they will come =)

solarwind
01-24-2007, 02:26 AM
dude stop double psoting/ dumbing your own stuff
If people are interested, they will come =)

I know, I'm just letting people know about updates. I want this thread to stay active and not slowly die away like other threads.

Pentti
01-24-2007, 05:01 PM
You always do double/triple posts, I think it's not allowed in SRL forums...

infestedpasta
01-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Better then spamming up the forums making useless posts like everyone else >: (

Hey how many days left of exams you got? I'm egarly (sp????) awaiting :P.

solarwind
01-24-2007, 08:41 PM
You always do double/triple posts, I think it's not allowed in SRL forums...

Go work on your stuff, I'll keep to mine. And my exams end on the thirty first of January.

pwnt pl0x?
01-25-2007, 12:35 AM
Awesome scrpt solarwind! Lol, why are you banned?

Anyway... I ran this script overnight without any problems. I know about the swarm issue, but luckily I didn't get one. I ran it with 10 fresh off of lumby players, with the healing procedure, none of them died and all are safely above 20 attack and 25 strength. Thanks for the script! I'll post the progress report later, but now, I have to go to school.

Destroant
01-25-2007, 01:06 AM
loved it, the script worked very well heres my proggy

|
| Name: destronooby
| Player worked: 149 Minutes.
| Total time worked: 02:51:39.
| 0: destronooby: Active: T At: 31 St: 42 Df: 1 HP: 34 Worked: 149 Minutes. Killed: 213 Monks.

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
| Logged in : 3 |
| Talking Random[s] : 3 |
| Dwarfs[s] Solved : 1 |
| Capn Hand[s] Solved : 1 |
\~~~~~~~~

Cheesehunk
01-25-2007, 01:29 AM
Awesome scrpt solarwind! Lol, why are you banned?

Anyway... I ran this script overnight without any problems. I know about the swarm issue, but luckily I didn't get one. I ran it with 10 fresh off of lumby players, with the healing procedure, none of them died and all are safely above 20 attack and 25 strength. Thanks for the script! I'll post the progress report later, but now, I have to go to school.
I'm thinking this is SolarWind... Just registered today + praising his own script. Also, he talks just like Solarwind. How would someone who just registered today Download SRL, and get 10 players through lumbridge for this script..?

Nice try Solar..

Boreas
01-25-2007, 01:42 AM
Plus he said overnight, which means he had srl and script yesterday...

Starblaster100
01-25-2007, 01:45 AM
+ he has the same IP addresses

Mjordan
01-25-2007, 01:58 AM
why was he banned though?

YoHoJo
01-25-2007, 02:07 AM
Because hes a dickhead

StarblasterIsAMoron
01-25-2007, 04:39 AM
Damn! You guys caught onto me. I just posted on my own thread to see how Star knows all my accounts. Lol I got banned for stupid reasons. Don't worry about it, primitive people who can not think past pascal banned me.

Cheesehunk
01-25-2007, 05:14 AM
Damn! You guys caught onto me. I just posted on my own thread to see how Star knows all my accounts. Lol I got banned for stupid reasons. Don't worry about it, primitive people who can not think past pascal banned me.
If you don't like this forum and the leaders then leave.. You seem to not be able to take not being here.. You should have just taken your week ban and stopped creating multiple accounts. Keep it up and you may get IP banned. Also, don't tell me you don't care, because you wouldn't be so determined to stay here if you aren't... If you actually don't care if you're banned, thats good, because we don't either.

CheesehunkIsAMoron
01-25-2007, 06:26 PM
If you don't like this forum and the leaders then leave.. You seem to not be able to take not being here.. You should have just taken your week ban and stopped creating multiple accounts. Keep it up and you may get IP banned. Also, don't tell me you don't care, because you wouldn't be so determined to stay here if you aren't... If you actually don't care if you're banned, thats good, because we don't either.

I'm not desperate to stay here you bitch, I just need to post while banned. Also, not everyone wants me gone. Just stuck up bitches like you.

And stop spamming my thread! This is for my MonkTerminator. Holy shit, bitches like you think you can go around spamming threads just because you're at a higher member status.

CheesehunkIsAMoron
01-25-2007, 06:30 PM
loved it, the script worked very well heres my proggy

|
| Name: destronooby
| Player worked: 149 Minutes.
| Total time worked: 02:51:39.
| 0: destronooby: Active: T At: 31 St: 42 Df: 1 HP: 34 Worked: 149 Minutes. Killed: 213 Monks.

| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
| Logged in : 3 |
| Talking Random[s] : 3 |
| Dwarfs[s] Solved : 1 |
| Capn Hand[s] Solved : 1 |
\~~~~~~~~

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, once these bitches lift my ban, I'll post my updated version. It has forms and everything!

WT-Fakawi
01-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, once these bitches lift my ban, I'll post my updated version. It has forms and everything!
Final warning for solarwind AKA: CheesehunkIsAMoron, pwnt pl0x?, StarblasterIsAMoron, Linux, Linux2 Linux3 and shares with IronTeapot, torrent and ezannier:

If we hear from you again in the next 6 days, you will be deleted.

IronTeapot
01-26-2007, 12:35 AM
Humm? what did i do now? i haven't posted in a few weeks cause of school.

Hobbit
01-26-2007, 02:23 AM

I'm not desperate to stay here you bitch, I just need to post while banned. Also, not everyone wants me gone. Just stuck up bitches like you.

And stop spamming my thread! This is for my MonkTerminator. Holy shit, bitches like you think you can go around spamming threads just because you're at a higher member status

umm star knows all ur accounts cause hes a mod...mods & and admins can see the ip that was used to post.......well atleast thats the way it is on my site.....but anyway....yes i guess im one of those "Stuck-up ******* who want you gone" too... and i think Fawki and the other admins and mods have one of the best set ups for a non-corprit site i've seen ever....they do an extremly good job of running it... btw if you were on my site your ip would be blacklisted by now...so i think you owe fawki a HUUUUGE thank you for giving you so many undeserved second chances

aztek
01-26-2007, 02:34 AM
Yah, I think it wrong to ban him, even though he has a mouth, and i do too. But really guys, hes done soo much good work here, i think you should unbann him and give him one last try.... but w/e

~Aztek

Hobbit
01-26-2007, 06:00 AM
lol he must have done something for then to ban him first...then he creatd new accoutns and posted while banned, which is against rules, and after being wanred once he kept on with it and fawki gave him his final warning and he wasn'tperm banned in the first place...only liek a wekk....but who knows now since he was making such a big ruckus

Sparrows
01-26-2007, 06:13 AM
My character is now banned and this was the last script I used. Clicks a lot when it finds a random. Not sure why haven't gone through the script.

rkroxpunk
01-28-2007, 03:16 PM
maybe make a website in case I.P banned.....

Starblaster100
01-28-2007, 05:04 PM
He was banned for a week for bad behaviour.
He created multiple accounts whilst banned, which were all permanent banned.

I perm banned most of his second accounts, it was Fawki's decision to Temp ban him in the first place.

It does matter how much you contribute to this community, but your attitude counts much much more. The friendlier, more helpful, and more willing to learn you are, the more we want you here.

Hey321
01-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Star, what do you mean by "Bad Behaviour" what did he do? All i know of him is hes a good guy and the way everyone here has been acting against him, i think we're gonna be losing one more good scripter.

Boreas
01-28-2007, 06:21 PM
If you want to know more you can search his posts.

You are going to lose him anyway. He is just here to perfect this script in pascal and then convert to ibot fully.

Banning doesn't happen as often here as on other sites, so it's for a good reason.

Fetheroth
01-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Can u do it with ranging? if not can u make it do it with ranging plz? Im a pure ranger and my attack is only 10 :(

kevii
01-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Solarwind asked me to say:

1) I will not abandon this project and it will continue even after I port it to iBot.
2) If you have questions/comments/suggestions please post and I will try to add them to the next release
3) The next release will be released soon (sometime in February)

The next release will have:
- ranging support as well as many bug fixes.
- a gui that will handle all script options except for the player array.
- better antiban and antirandom support.

Ruroken
01-31-2007, 01:45 AM
I say we ban him perminantly..

I dont like him. I like him less now that he called Cheesehunk (fellow Canadain :p) and Starblaster (His miner inspired me to start scripting) morons. Such behavior should not be tolerated! :fiery:

Hey321
01-31-2007, 01:56 AM
I don't care what people think about me, and he's a good guy, so i don't care if i get warned.

You can go fuck yourself ruroken, just because he has a different opinion doesn't me you/other people go ban him. Also, that's like banning on basis of opinion (racism, or at least a form of it). Also, i don't think calling Cheesehunk a moron was needed, but i think he has his reasons for calling Star a moron.

dlsa
01-31-2007, 02:09 AM
Chill the hell out. And he's insulted many more on MSN. He went to an extreme. I sent a PM to darkness about it. He's insulted fawki, star, Wizzup?, Just about all the mods, devs, admins here.

Hobbit
01-31-2007, 04:06 AM
I don't care what people think about me, and he's a good guy, so i don't care if i get warned.

You can go fuck yourself ruroken, just because he has a different opinion doesn't me you/other people go ban him. Also, that's like banning on basis of opinion (racism, or at least a form of it). Also, i don't think calling Cheesehunk a moron was needed, but i think he has his reasons for calling Star a moron.

ok first of all i think u mean bias of opinion not basis ;) and second .... i think he should be permed to...like some of the stuff he's said was WAY over the line...hes lucky Fawki is so nice and only gave him week ban.... and i think u owe Ruroken an appology....like come on was that really nessecary?

Hey321
02-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Solarwind told me to say this:

Hey, whoever the mod's are over here, I still can't log in to SRL. Did you IP ban me and forgot to remove it?
All I see see is a white, blank page after logging in.
I've tried many proxies and got the same result as well.

elbibliotecha
02-02-2007, 07:54 PM
This script has worked very well for me so far, however, after about an hour it dies randomly. I'm usually not watching it at this point. Then it just sits in lumbridge looking for monks.

I think swarms might be killing me, but im not sure. I think I'm gonna try to use autoit to make a script that will screenshot my screen at 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 health to see what is getting me so low. Politics aside, its a good script.

solarwind
02-04-2007, 01:52 AM
Finally, my account works! Whoever fixed it, a big thank you! (If it required fixing at all)...

Anyway, my new monk terminator is [B]almost done/B]. It has so many new features and fixes, you'll commit suicide if you see it (well, maybe not, but it's pretty damn good).

Windoze
02-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Hooray for solarwind =)

script is great.

welcome back from your ban!

I'm really looking forward to all of your planned new releases, this will most likely be my most-used script.

also i see your script dropped down to 4-stars......wasn't it 5 before =p?

venomie
02-04-2007, 04:57 AM
Thanks for the script gonna try it out

simba49
02-04-2007, 04:59 AM
ty!!!

Jethr0x
02-04-2007, 05:21 AM
GOOO Solarwind, :spot:
if i can help in any way I will.
And I am still working on gettin u a lvl 60 wcer :p

ryan123
02-04-2007, 02:31 PM
DUDE ITS EXCELLENT...but can you please add a auto rest or "anti-ban" plz?...dont wanna get banned...when i die from like a random or something he juss walks around in lumby...or mayb put like if it dies to walk to the ckicken place in lumby and kill them?

ryan123
02-04-2007, 02:57 PM
[code]NICE...worked 8 hours...but it kinda died at one point in time and didnt know wut happend but anyway got my pure from 32 attack to 36 attack

elbibliotecha
02-04-2007, 08:30 PM
I used this a lot lately and found the following things to be a problem. These problems may just be for me, but they may also affect everyone. I used this script to take a pure from 10 attack 10 str to 32-40 in two days, running it mostly on my other comp while I was playing WoW. During this time I found two pretty big problems.

1) When a monk is in combat the script keeps trying to attack it. This results in me standing next to people. My best solution to this was to stick my char in the lower corner by the ladder. (Not by the Abbot guy, the other side.) The monk respawned in 10-15 seconds and I constantly killed him without any problem.

2) The second, and largest problem was that after it died it sat in lumby. I didn't have this problem until last night, but after my char sat in lumby for god knows how long he was banned. I expected him to at some point, but I think this is definately why.

Other then those two fairly small things I found this script to work pretty incredibly. I'm probably going to wait for the next version, and if it doesnt address these issues I will try to fix them myself. Good Work Solarwind.

solarwind
02-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Yes, the random death thing is really an issue. It is on my top priority list to fix for the new version (already fixed, included in next release). Also, the new release will be delayed a bit, just until Hey321 and I release the best tutorial island runner around! Check the General Discussion sub forum for info and an update on that. But thanks guys, I appreciate it that you like the script. I will continue development on this script after the first version of the tutorial island runner is out. A lot of things are fixed and I'm sure all of you will like the next version.

petrock6
02-06-2007, 01:29 AM
I really can't wait!

Off topic: Welcome back!

warbeak1245
02-06-2007, 12:29 PM
multiplayer? there is only a space for one, do i add the others myself? or are u using some sorta funny thing that i dont understand?

solarwind
02-06-2007, 02:03 PM
multiplayer? there is only a space for one, do i add the others myself? or are u using some sorta funny thing that i dont understand?

No, nothing funny, all you have to do is add more players and change the constant "mynumberofplayers" to how many players are there in total. It's that simple. Or, you could wait a little bit 'till the next version, because the next version will have a GUI (Graphical User Interface) so it'll be very easy to set up and run.

twobac
02-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Hi Solarwind,

Just tried version 0.59. quite nice although all the spinning around has made me feel quite sick. I amended all of the waits so the was a longer gap between the make compass turns.

Hopefully the next version will not spin as much and will attack monks quicker.

0: : Active: T At: 37 St: 21 Df: 21 HP: 30 Worked: 20 Minutes. Killed: 4 Monks.

20 mins to kill '4' which was really only 2.

did not get to see the monk heal process work as when damage was sustained, the length of time between the next monk I had healed anyway.

Thanks

SonOfSheep
02-20-2007, 01:02 AM
Wow, works great, for about 2 hours, then i died (but it was because i have 1 defense)

YoHoJo
02-20-2007, 01:05 AM
@petrock6
Selling accounts is forbidden at this forum.
Please get rid of that sig before an admin screams at you.

Hobbit
02-20-2007, 03:28 AM
only admins can scream? darn...i like screaming

mage of begu
02-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Looks great im going to test it out soon!

foolishpaper
02-24-2007, 10:13 AM
What are we suppose to input for the nickname?
And howcome the anti random dont work for me...?
PLz help! ty

willy123
02-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Testing it, that's for sure

Warthogman
02-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Im pretty sure it doesnt have run away from fight randoms (evil chicken). When it dies, it doesn't stop the script and logs out... no, it keeps rotating the script until it gets banned.

Please put in something that will make it stop when it dies. My progress report for that time looked like this:

Ran for 8 hours.
Killed 20 monks.