PDA

View Full Version : Looney Merchant v.1

looneytoon
01-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Updated! Click Here (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5002?t=5831)

looneytoon
01-12-2007, 02:26 PM
If you view this page give me ANY feedback. If its 'Your script sucks' then please post that. If its 'You should cut off your fingers so you couldnt harrass us with your scripts' then please post that also. Feedback really helps

Mod Mopar
01-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Man this is a good script :D
It works perfectly for me !
It just sometimes doens't find the trade.

~Keep it up ;)

looneytoon
01-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks so much for the post. I wish everyone would give feedback. Stay posted for full version. Check 1st post for features. There are alot more features that we ae working on that I dont feel like mentioning. We are planning on releasing in a few weeks. We have went through things like scammers, randoms, checking items, etc. Im a great merchanter (in my own mind) and he is a great scripter, so this item is going to be so tight. Expect to pay a pretty penny for it!

lolpie
01-12-2007, 09:00 PM
It's not free? :O

omega-knight
01-12-2007, 09:15 PM
I didn't test it yet, but you have written in the directions: Set "Trade/Complete" to 'On'.
It should be: Set "Trade/Compete" to 'On'

looneytoon
01-13-2007, 12:41 AM
thanks for correction. This version is free, but the FULL version me and Gofez0r aka GoF is working on isnt going to be free, it should cost a pretty penny, but with the program you'll make it all back

test010
01-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Question on the full version:
When will it be coming out? How much will it cost? Can i buy it in rs2 gold?

For the free version:
The functions on this are too little in my opinion, but it works great. Thx for updating, this helped me quite a bit. Hope you can update the free version too. :P
Maybe you can play a sound when it accepts trade so we can do something else.

looneytoon
01-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Ok thanks for the suggestion. Full version might be out in a few weeks, we dont know exactly when. me and GoF are partners now btw. We made a new free version called 'Looney/GoFez0r's Merchanter v1.1' Im imagining it will cost over 1m IF we can get it working PERFECTLY. My definition of perfection for this script is this. It will buy low, sell high, and be able to run for hours, perfectly, no scams, etc. You would be able to start with 1m in your inventory, come back a few hours and have around 2m-4m. Thats my personal goal. So if you could make a few mil in a few hours ofcource this script will cost a bit. Thanks for looking though

ry0240
01-15-2007, 06:58 PM
You should also make it multi-players so it can last for many hours because with one acc all it takes is one unsolvable random and your char is screwed while your thinking your making millions...so multi accounts would be nice and have it loop through all the players you set it to until all are false =)

ry0240
01-18-2007, 08:26 PM
any progress with this made since last updat or you gave up =/ ?

looneytoon
01-19-2007, 03:42 AM
I've been working on midterms so i havent been doing anything... check 1st post also

0NOOB0
01-20-2007, 11:32 AM
nice script.