Random Talking
Communcation with Trader
Anti-Randoms
Anti-Bans
Ability to flee trading spot and find its way back
Calculate available GP with price of item price
Ability to Buy, Logout for a few mins, Login then sell
so much more....

This is the beginning of the script me and GoF is working on, im just releasing this part of it because the 'LooneyMerchant v.1' didnt find trade too good. We are working on a full merchanter and hope to release in a few weeks.

Thanks to:
Boreas for major help, and fast response in forums. Hey321 for helping me with MMouse and Mouse. Tarajunky for helping me with functions. Pyro and Botmaster for helping me with variables. Masquerader for a great trade procedure. Also thanks to everyone who dealt with me while i was using bitmaps.

Please Don't Leech. If you view this page PLEASE post your opinion. If you download its very neccesary that you post!
Thanks!

{.Script Info:
# ScriptName = Looney/Gofez0rs Merchanter
# Author = LooneyToon and GoF aka Gofez0r
# Description = AutoTypes and Accepts Trade
# Version = 1.1
# Date = January 13, 2007.
# Comments = Please give feedback!
/Script Info}
{+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>
+ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ +
+ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ +
+ ( L )( o )( o )( n )( e )( y ) ( & ) ( G )( o )( F )( e )( z )( 0 )( r ) +
+ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ +
<++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>
+ ========== +
+ Directions +
+ ========== +
+ +
+ Set "Public Chat" to 'Hide','Friends', or 'Off' +
+ Set "Trade/Compete" to 'On' +
+ Set Constants +
+ Change wait type in line 87 and 106 (Optional) +
<++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++}

the scar noob
01-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Ok first of all it's a lot better!
But it doesn't checks the trade window.
If you are buying steel bars at 600 ea, and the seller shows a ball of wool, it's going to accept the trade... and when he shows (trades) 500 balls of wool it's also going to give 600 gp, am i right?

seaking
01-13-2007, 09:11 PM
It looks ok... you have a lot of work to do.

Good luck!

And if its an auto-merchanter shouldn't you make it so it buys an item then sells it without you needing to restart the script?

looneytoon
01-14-2007, 02:08 AM
yeah to both of you... right now ill i got down packed is the typing and accepting trade, i know how to make it offer something up but its no where near perfect so im working on that. if i do get it fully functional it wont be free the best im going to do and release for public, will be an auto seller. the one that auto buys and auto sells without restarting the script will not be free. Thanks so much for replies, i love em.

GoF
01-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Well, seems that he released it before i got pretty much anything else ready about that :p Patience looney :)

ry0240
01-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Is this multi account? if it was it would be good to run it long times...like have each char log in for 25 mins each and keep looping for less randoms

looneytoon
01-15-2007, 05:36 PM
All this version does is autotype and accept trade, our full version should have multi account, thanks for the suggestion

arash
02-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Are you still working on it?
I would pay 1mil if you have a good working version that works Perfectly.
I suggest you make autotyping by default less hassle.

chuck chuckie
02-04-2007, 09:57 PM
wowe! i neva new there was this kind of script! WOW KOOL!! world one here i come LOL

ummm i been using it, this pops up when someone trades me what i want

We have a trader...?
You Have 48058837gp in your inventory
File access error
SRL Compiled in 469msec.

File access error! what file is it trying to access!!?!?! coz that anoys me, all this does is types then fucks up.

GokuDude
02-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Ill try it out as soon as im done power chopping to 60 on my noob, Looks great though

GoF
02-11-2007, 10:20 AM
hm, ill make a new version of this by myself.. Looney isnt much help and i dont want to end up making the whole thing and havin 50% credit of this... So just wait, ill make this actually work soon when i get time.

EDIT: Surprisingly many people are willing to give their left nuts for this script...

.x Gridda x.
02-20-2007, 06:41 PM
hmmm.... sounds good ill try this

mage of begu
02-23-2007, 02:10 PM
Looks pretty great...i dunno if i can test this yet ...!

smills.smx
02-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Ill test it when my army of fishers get to 60 fishing

arash
02-26-2007, 10:31 PM
I tested it gets a file access error when it get to trading:)

Hey321
02-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Yay credits :).