PDA

View Full Version : MudClient.jar / Runescape.jar - Explain?

hlstriker
04-02-2006, 09:42 PM
Hey everyone, I am new to cheating on RuneScape with Java. I usually used AutoIt and Visual Basic to make my programs, using these don't seem to be working anymore for me. I'm always getting banned now :(

I started researching the past couple of days, and found the MudClient.jar and Runescape.jar. It seems to me that RS2 only uses the RuneScape.jar though, the MudClient.jar for RS2 is nowhere to be found! I noticed the mudclient.jar is on RSC though.

Since I only play RS2 I need to figure out how to edit the RS2 client. Since I only could find a runescape.jar I decided to look around its contents. I noticed that it is made up entirely of classes (which I don't understand how that is). Anyhow, I decompiled the classes so I could view their code. Most of the files seem to be runescapes cheat detection system. I don't really know if they are or not? The only class that didn't seem to be a part of that was the client.class.

Any help about my post would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Sdcit
04-02-2006, 09:45 PM
We do not do Bots/ Rs clients/ etc. here :) Scar only

hlstriker
04-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Oh sorry :(

I just thought someone here could help me with this question, it has been bugging me for hours. I also checked out Dingos forum, but it didn't seem to active so I came here hopeing someone could just answer these few questions.

I remember first post=p
04-02-2006, 10:05 PM
We do not do Bots/ Rs clients/ etc. here :) Scar only

Did Fakawi say no discussing them? I honestly can't remember.

hlstriker
04-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Wow mate... dunno where that flame came from but anyhow...

I did say I was sorry for posting this thread. There was no need for that.

Also, just so I don't have to make a new thread, is Scar able to stop runescape from auto-rotating the map, and changing the pixel colors? Thanks.

Sdcit
04-02-2006, 10:27 PM
nono scar is a color clicker,

I remember first post=p
04-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Wow mate... dunno where that flame came from but anyhow...

I did say I was sorry for posting this thread. There was no need for that.

Also, just so I don't have to make a new thread, is Scar able to stop runescape from auto-rotating the map, and changing the pixel colors? Thanks.

It wasn't a flame, I honestly don't remember :p

hlstriker
04-02-2006, 10:30 PM
The RuneScape colors change though? How can Scar be so efficient with the colors changing on you all the time? Also, wouldn't this make it extremely hard to have the character walk back and forth to a bank?

I remember first post=p
04-02-2006, 10:36 PM
We have a tolerance function that is included in several procedures. Fagsex can't change the colors soo much that they are not recognizable (sp) to humans, they only change the color a little. Thus tolerance makes it so that regaurdless of color change we're ok :)

hlstriker
04-02-2006, 10:40 PM
AutoIt had a feature like this too though. Over time it would eventually stop though, is this true for Scar too, or does Scar go forever?

BenLand100
04-02-2006, 10:43 PM
AutoIt had a feature like this too though. Over time it would eventually stop though, is this true for Scar too, or does Scar go forever?
It depends on the quality of the script ;)

hlstriker
04-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Well, I guess since I can't fully figure out the .jar files, I will start to Scar script :)

You will start seeing alot of me around here...

phantombmx
04-02-2006, 11:21 PM

if the script is fairly good then sure it could go on forever

WT-Fakawi
04-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Longest I ever got a script running was 102 hours. You can see for yourself. It's in the manual. :)

weaselforce
04-03-2006, 12:21 AM
in theory, forever. hence why srl was created. you have 20 accounts running. if one screws up, it switches to the next one. and if fagsex realises you've been running one account for 12 hours strait your banned up the arsehole

hlstriker
04-03-2006, 01:06 AM
Alright cool, thanks everyone for the replies :)!

Cheesehunk
04-03-2006, 01:54 AM
Alright cool, thanks everyone for the replies :)!

Oh, it was no problem, thats my job!:)

I remember first post=p
04-03-2006, 01:58 AM
Oh, it was no problem, thats my job!:)

Yet you replied 0 times in this thread :p

hlstriker
04-03-2006, 01:59 AM
Yes, i'm especially greatful for all of the help you gave Cheesehunk!

*Goes back and checks to see if you posted*

Ah, nevermind! lol :D!

mr. pali
04-03-2006, 11:38 PM
AHAHA SCAR.... obsolete lately besides detection. Buddy if you want the real autos, you have to use edited clients. Basically actual bots. Sure maybe scar can be good for small things here and there, but JAVA bots dont mess up.

Also, SCAR cannot handle any of the new randoms being put out now. They can't even break the new box. It takes java clients two seconds to break the new box.

You need to do some research on Aryan, a bot made about 6 months ago that is still around although it had a fall because the owner of the bot made it so jagex could detect it because jagex threatened them.

Now people are back into aryan. There pobably 1000 people using it in rs right now, while only 10 are using scar.

Check out rs-resources.com and fagex.net for more info.

By the way you have to make your own botclasses for a bot, and it like reads the .jar or whatever, also client.java you can edit, its really funnnn lol. Anyhow yea check out Rs-Resources.com and Fagex.net for more info on Aryan, its the only java bot out right now (There was sbot3, but jagex owned it rofl)

I remember first post=p
04-03-2006, 11:51 PM
AHAHA SCAR.... obsolete lately besides detection. Buddy if you want the real autos, you have to use edited clients. Basically actual bots. Sure maybe scar can be good for small things here and there, but JAVA bots dont mess up.

Also, SCAR cannot handle any of the new randoms being put out now. They can't even break the new box. It takes java clients two seconds to break the new box.

You need to do some research on Aryan, a bot made about 6 months ago that is still around although it had a fall because the owner of the bot made it so jagex could detect it because jagex threatened them.

Now people are back into aryan. There pobably 1000 people using it in rs right now, while only 10 are using scar.

Check out rs-resources.com and fagex.net for more info.

By the way you have to make your own botclasses for a bot, and it like reads the .jar or whatever, also client.java you can edit, its really funnnn lol. Anyhow yea check out Rs-Resources.com and Fagex.net for more info on Aryan, its the only java bot out right now (There was sbot3, but jagex owned it rofl)

Altough Java bots don't messup (not entirely true) all they manage to do is get you banned. SCAR thoroughly owns Java, unless your name is RichyT ;) And why are you advertising Rs-Resources.com and Fagex.net. They are both lame.

Unless you want to get banned by Aryan / Other Java bot. Also, SCAR can handle the randoms out, we just haven't realeased the new beta yet :p That and we're still working on some. I suggest you don't insult the extreme power of SRL + SCAR. We are an incredible team right now, and with all the scripters we have we will continue to be an awesome team!

~I R F P

Renax
04-04-2006, 12:05 AM
fagex.net is not lame :p (i have ties to it don't diss it). mr. pali i honestly just believe you are to lazy and lack the requiered(sp?) intelect to properly asses the power of scar.i find your un-informed views almost annoying.

phantombmx
04-04-2006, 02:06 AM
i gotta agree with IRFP because java bots may be a bit quicker but you are banned after a few days use.. and as for there are 1000 users of bots and 10 of scar.. EXACTLY! thats because only a select few (mainly this community and the lost scripters of kait) are actually not lazy enough to switch to java bots.. making scar way less detectable.. mopar is the only one i have seen to switch but he is completely outdoing himself with what he wants to do with it.. and his isnt a bot so its all good cuz it makes way for scar..

long story short.. scar is more efficient and outdoes a java bot anyday with detectability issues..

not a flame btw :p

I remember first post=p
04-04-2006, 02:41 AM
fagex.net is not lame :p (i have ties to it don't diss it). mr. pali i honestly just believe you are to lazy and lack the requiered(sp?) intelect to properly asses the power of scar.i find your un-informed views almost annoying.

Only because you have ties :p

I got scammed 3 times by mod MM's XD So I haven't been there in 3 years.

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-04-2006, 03:39 AM
Scar hard and also java cheating is still sot of new and e3ned to be worked on a lot so yer.....

Sdcit
04-04-2006, 03:53 AM
Scar hard and also java cheating is still sot of new and e3ned to be worked on a lot so yer.....

umm what did you just say?

I remember first post=p
04-04-2006, 04:59 AM
umm what did you just say?

I'm curious as well ;)

mr. pali
04-04-2006, 05:10 AM
When I made my post I was trying to tell that guy about runescape.jar, dunno if I did, just told him he didnt have to make his own bot.

Also, JAVA is 10000000X more powerful and fast than scar, however aryan isnt neccesarily... But I have to say, that yes SCAR is 10X less likely to get you a ban, and I'd be willing to do it on my main. one because its an external program, so no automatic detection problems. Java users like myself go uncertain on jagex's detection methods.

However if your looking for GeePees and reliability, go with JAVA, if your looking for un-banned go with scar. I have to say though, I have been autoing on my friends account with coal for 62 - 81 mining so far no ban, been going about a month. So with scar its hardly ever a ban (I've had a few, but like old scripts, helix flax picker etc.) But I have to say I've had about half my accounts used on aryan banned.

Yea ^^ ok then...

But also I'd like to add, before I got that silly javac error fixed I live for scar, im just off it a bit for a while because i need some geepees, got 28m scammed off of fagex. So far I've made half of it back in two weeks or so, which is how long I've been using aryan...

But yes some day I will come back to scar and no Regex, my opinions arent just one sided, because I used to use scar as well.

Yea ^^ ok then...

moparisthebest
04-04-2006, 06:18 AM
If your looking for a place to learn java, and write java hacks for runescape, then go to www.moparisthebest.com/smf/ if your wanting to stick with SCAR then here is probably the best place you can be ;) :D

I remember first post=p
04-04-2006, 10:20 PM
If your looking for a place to learn java, and write java hacks for runescape, then go to www.moparisthebest.com/smf/ if your wanting to stick with SCAR then here is probably the best place you can be ;) :D

Lolar, <3 Mopar + his forums. You can get aryan at fagex right?

mr. pali
04-06-2006, 04:41 AM
Yes you can get aryan at fagex, but the best place to go would be rs-resources.com, its the most active aryan-wise.

Mopars forums are good too right now because rs-resources is down and fagex isnt really up... no aryans have been posted there.