PDA

View Full Version : My Seers Flaxer Beta !! A little help requested...

GoF
01-15-2007, 10:13 AM
MY SEERS FLAXER BETA.

Note... I dont want to release this at sythe.org , so Fagex 1337 and other people, dont put this there. Theres just soo much leeching and stupid complaining about scripts.

Features:

Autocolor
Flawless picking.
Antiban/Randoms

Bugs:
I would appreciate if someone could give a suggestion about the walking... Sometimes messes up if the bank icon isnt visible (players on it) or when walking to the field... Cant make it click icons or it gets stuck at the yews or the maple next to the bank :duh: So help with that if u can please... :/

Next version will have:
Flax Spinning
If someone gives a good suggestion..

__________________________________________________ ___________

I know this may not be the "best flaxer out there" but still i think this is good..
Very simple to use as this is autocolor (:D Finally i know how to make autocolor scripts). If i get the walking procedure that walks to the flax field working, will be about flawless :spot:

Please let me know what u think :) Of course let me know of bugs too (not the messy walker)!

Buckleyindahouse
01-15-2007, 12:15 PM
You could try radialwalking for the walking procedure.

Edit* I also saw down in the mainloop how you set the chats off. Me personaly i think that causes more randoms, turn off private and leave public and trade on; put an autoresponder in their. Their is alot of them out.

GoF
01-15-2007, 03:07 PM
KK, Ill have a look at the radialwalking... Also personally i dont like making auto responders but i think ill get one done tomorrow.

simba49
01-15-2007, 04:43 PM
nice btw this is fagex ;D

simba49
01-15-2007, 04:47 PM
1. good forums with a picture of the flax yard as the backround.
2. multi paths
3. dont turn the chats off
4. diguise scar so its almost %100 undetectable (very simple, one line)

GoF
01-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Im baaad with forms, multi paths, maybe when i finish learning about radialwalking.. And the chats, ill work on a autoresponder :) already disguises BTW. Ur fagex 1337...? :p if u are.. Why is ur nick simba49 -_-..

Hey321
01-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Gof, couldn't you just make 3 or 4 different walking procedures, then use a case? I'd give an example but i have no idea how to :o. I know cases, but only for strings :(.

Boreas
01-16-2007, 10:00 PM
program New;
{.include SRL/SRL.scar}
procedure Walk;
begin
case random(4) of
0:
begin
writeln('path 0');
end;
1:
begin
writeln('path 1');
end;
2:
begin
writeln('path 2');
end;
3:
begin
writeln('path 3');
end;
end;
end;

begin
setupsrl;
Walk;
end.

simba49
01-17-2007, 01:03 AM
lol simba49 got baned on sythe...=p...look him up on sythe heha

GoF
01-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Ty boreas :) I think ill use that, but the problem is randomizing the walking -_- .. So it wont run to the wrong place when u start at the other end of the bank.. Had something such as wat boreas posted too, but got all messed up when started from west end or east, but ive finished 2 fine working paths too.

native77
02-01-2007, 05:11 PM
I just tried it out. I started in the right most seers bank slot. it sort of worked - it got to the flax field in a round about way - very obvious a macro though so I stopped it after a couple tests. I don't know if it just me doing something wrong. picked the flax fine and wen tback to the bank ok - it's just the walking back to the flax field i think that is scketchy. Not critisizing you though - nice script, can't wait for better versions!