PDA

View Full Version : taking ALL requests

Awkwardsaw
09-10-2009, 09:53 AM
you heard me :p since my fletcher is pretty much screwed because of the update, and i cbf to re-do it(i have to make all the dtms, for EVERY item, which just isnt going to happen) i'v decided to take requests again.

i don't really want a script that was made by like 5 different people, but if you really want me to i will.

also: first five posts are the ones that i will choose from(unless its just a plain out good idea :))

also, i'll make procedures/ functions for personal use or for a script, if its not in SRL or stupid

so far, my projects:
Finish updating GE Mercher, maby within a week or so
Finish a potato picker
agility trainer
maby a specific auto figher, like yaks or cockroaches
yew cutter i guess

also, i do have a life, so they all wont be done within 2 months or so lol

i have lots of work to do :)

Lance
09-10-2009, 11:39 AM
A pro hunter :]

gamer716
09-10-2009, 12:50 PM
A pro hunter :]

that would be awesome!

also, i kinda need a mage script, was trying to get 94 mage for the past week. Alching atm so a alcher would be cool. all of other ones are outdated in the junior membs section. had to edit one myself to make it work but its unreliable. a simple request :D

Lance
09-10-2009, 01:04 PM
an alching script sounds so extreamly easy :P you could probably make one yourself. The most important part would probably be the antiban, and that just requires creativity.

gamer716
09-10-2009, 01:30 PM
haha u right! nvm about that, i edited one the scripts already made, works good...but other than that, that yak trainer would be perfect on my pure...did u update it? if not, this is a request to update it :)

Lance
09-10-2009, 01:53 PM
haha u right! nvm about that, i edited one the scripts already made, works good...but other than that, that yak trainer would be perfect on my pure...did u update it? if not, this is a request to update it :)

lol its not updated atm (and i couldnt fix it right away cause reflections broken)
I could update if youd like, the main reason i stopped is because someone else made a yak killer aswell which in my opinion is better than my own.

seroko's yak killer: http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48969

Bonfield
09-10-2009, 03:03 PM
what about a script that attacks lesser demons using safespots at karajama, attacking with mage/range it would also high alch stuff

or a alkharid guard killer, that banks?

Sabzi
09-10-2009, 09:13 PM
what about a script that attacks lesser demons using safespots at karajama, attacking with mage/range it would also high alch stuff

or a alkharid guard killer, that banks?

I'm writing the first one. It will use safespots and mage and range. The problem is that with reflections down it's not easy.

Awkwardsaw
09-11-2009, 05:49 AM
i was thinking about an auto fighter of somesort(it has to be color), an aio mager, which tbh, would be pretty easy, or a runecrafter for nats/ laws and stuff. a hunter would be way way to hard to do in color.

so, what my choices are so far: gaurd killer that banks, aio mager, runecrafter. :p

Smarter Child
09-11-2009, 05:59 AM
Guard killer that banks, auto fighter might take too long and why limit yourself to color :p, your choice anyways. I would actually use the rune crafter though...

Also, hunters are complex scripts, even with reflection.

:)

Awkwardsaw
09-11-2009, 06:03 AM
Guard killer that banks, auto fighter might take too long and why limit yourself to color :p, your choice anyways. I would actually use the rune crafter though...

Also, hunters are complex scripts, even with reflection.

:)

because last time i checked, i cant use reflection :( and an auto-colored auto fighter cant be to bad. also, is there any specific runecrafter that you would use? i was thinking a nat, law, cosmic, and ZMI crafter. along with every f2p alter

Smarter Child
09-11-2009, 06:07 AM
because last time i checked, i cant use reflection :( and an auto-colored auto fighter cant be to bad. also, is there any specific runecrafter that you would use? i was thinking a nat, law, cosmic, and ZMI crafter. along with every f2p alter

That's a little too large for a color script, well I cbf with that much color walking :p

Anyways, just do Natures or Laws at least. :)

Edit: If you are going to make a really large rcer, use reflection, it should be updated sooner or later ;)

Awkwardsaw
09-11-2009, 06:19 AM
i'll just wait to use reflection :p since id rather make piece of a script, and test it to make sure it works before i go on, and i wouldnt be able to do that

Cartmann
09-14-2009, 01:17 AM
If your really cool, you make a quest solver to "Lost City" :norris:

Awkwardsaw
09-16-2009, 05:52 AM
If your really cool, you make a quest solver to "Lost City" :norris:

lost city is very easy :p sorry, but it is. that, and i need multiple member accounts that havnt finished the quest yet

Cartmann
09-16-2009, 02:34 PM
hmm, im just wondering why nobody ever have done a quest past the difficulty of RM yet?

Sabzi
09-16-2009, 10:47 PM
hmm, im just wondering why nobody ever have done a quest past the difficulty of RM yet?

Because they aren't needed. If you want the other quests with your main then you do that manually. But Rune Mysteries is a quest for essence mining what is a good thing to auto.
Other questers wouldn't be used that much.
tl;dr: They aren't necessary and too hard to make them just for fun.

slackeru
09-17-2009, 07:16 AM
A herb cleaner.
Withdraw, cleans all, bank them and withdraw the grimy ones again and repeat :)

Awkwardsaw
09-19-2009, 11:36 PM
A herb cleaner.
Withdraw, cleans all, bank them and withdraw the grimy ones again and repeat :)

would you want specific herbs, or just any herb thats in your first bank slot? :)

it would be easy with DTMs, and i can make a decent working one by today :)

IPwnz
09-20-2009, 03:14 AM
the herb in first bank slot is the most logical. Then you can customize. Also you make money doing that, not a ton though. With kwaurms its probably 30 per herb gain, so it's not too shabby.

pk ownage94
09-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Can you make a potato picker please :) thanks

BlueWorld
09-21-2009, 02:57 AM
Well since most scripts are down, RC, FM, WC, Mining, Fightning are working a smither or cooker doesn't sound to bad

Awkwardsaw
09-21-2009, 03:08 AM
Well since most scripts are down, RC, FM, WC, Mining, Fightning are working a smither or cooker doesn't sound to bad

what makes you say most scipts are down? :o

also, i'm having a list.

i'm working on a runecrafter, which will probobly be reflection, then a potato picker, which i was thinking about too.

a cooker would be super easy, :)

Main
09-21-2009, 04:50 AM
Here is a function request.
A function that will detect which the direction the player has moved (flag on mini map), then move back.
For example.
My player has moved east, the function/procedure will find that my player has moved east, then move west to get back to (some what close) to its original position.

The trick is that scar doesn't make the player move :rolleyes:, NPC/Players does.

Awkwardsaw
09-21-2009, 07:32 AM
Here is a function request.
A function that will detect which the direction the player has moved (flag on mini map), then move back.
For example.
My player has moved east, the function/procedure will find that my player has moved east, then move west to get back to (some what close) to its original position.

The trick is that scar doesn't make the player move :rolleyes:, NPC/Players does.

wait, do you want the function to decide WHILE the player is moving, or after? also, color or reflection? :)

Main
09-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Color.
I just want it to constantly detecting if the character is moving, if the character moved. It will wait after its done moving then move towards the original position.
Also, we don't know the tiles for this location, so no use for reflection.

Awkwardsaw
09-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Color.
I just want it to constantly detecting if the character is moving, if the character moved. It will wait after its done moving then move towards the original position.
Also, we don't know the tiles for this location, so no use for reflection.

hm, making a IsPlayerMoving with color is pretty simple, but it would be hard to tell what direction your moving without 10000000 if..then's, not to mention i need to make sure i'm finding the correct color to base the desision

i can make a simpleish one, and you can edit it around :)

edit: can you give me a pic of the minimap of the area?

double edit: why cant you use reflection?

a:= getmypos;
wait(1000);
b:= getmypos;
if a.x > b.x then result:= 'east';

Main
09-21-2009, 08:21 AM
Reflection is down
the location is fight caver, if you didn't do this already, do it.
http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=634603
It would be a good update if I can find some alternative way to get unstuck.

Awkwardsaw
09-21-2009, 08:40 AM
hmm, i'm having a hard time even coming up on how to do this lol

so far, i have

function Moved_Dir: string;
var i: TIntegerArray; a: integer;
begin
i[0]:= getcolor(mmcx, mmcy + 2);
repeat
a:= 0
i[1]:= getcolor(mmcx, mmcy + 2 + a);
if i[0] <> i[1] then
inc(a) else break;
until a > 5;

but that doesnt really do anything haha

Main
09-21-2009, 08:52 AM
lol..
Hmm how about a projector scanner? In fight cave the lvl 90s shoot LONG distant range attacks. This is pretty simple, just find the coordinate of the ammo from MSCX,MSCY, the convert it to deg then click the opposite on minimap :D?

EDIT: Whoa...

Awkwardsaw
09-21-2009, 08:54 AM
lol..
Hmm how about a projector scanner? In fight cave the lvl 90s shoot LONG distant range attacks. This is pretty simple, just find the coordinate of the ammo, the convert it to deg then click the opposite on minimap :D?

meh, i cbf to get the ammo color :D if you get it to me, i might make up an algorithm.

and wtf ian?

Main
09-21-2009, 08:58 AM
The color is trivial ^^:D Also my char is doing something.

Yes Ian...why..?

Awkwardsaw
09-21-2009, 09:02 AM
The color is trivial ^^:D Also my char is doing something.

Yes Ian...why..?

any ways,

/me brushes up on his trig and basic geometery skillz

Wanted
09-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Someone please delete.... that is inhumanly disturbing.

Main
09-21-2009, 09:11 AM
thanks mod.
@Awk:
Is this the starting point of MMX1 and MMY1?
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6701/mmx1.png

Awkwardsaw
09-21-2009, 09:16 AM
thanks mod.
@Awk:
Is this the starting point of MMX1 and MMY1?
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6701/mmx1.png

idk :P

mmouse(mmx1, mmy1, 0, 0);

also: how do you find the angle degrees in a triangle? sin/cos/tan?

Main
09-21-2009, 09:18 AM
?
MSCX and MSCY will be the (0,0) (<- lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21S9Wpi0y8

I can't explain better than him ^^. He got me a 92 in grade 11 math.

Awkwardsaw
09-21-2009, 09:22 AM
?

wait, what? im confused lol, do you mean msx1, msy1

Main
09-21-2009, 09:24 AM
Center should be mscx and mscy, because that is where the player is.
The ammon then comes in from angles.

Awkwardsaw
09-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Center should be mscx and mscy, because that is where the player is.
The ammon then comes in from angles.

hmm, i think you where thinking about the cart plane,

?

0, 0 would be the origin, when in rs 0, 0 would be the top left

Main
09-21-2009, 09:33 AM
Yea, we need to make mscx,mscy 0,0.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8253/ammoj.png
So if the x value of the ammo is < mscx, then we take mscx-x and that will be our Adjacent

If y> mscy then we take y-mscy and that will be our opposite.

you get the rest.

Awkwardsaw
09-21-2009, 09:39 AM
hmm, i was thinking of something like this

where you find the ammo, (x, y) are the variables

http://i37.tinypic.com/nygsx1.jpg

then you just find the distance, and then the angle

something like this:
function Moved_Dir:String;
var x, y: integer; TriS: TIntegerArray; Trig: TExtendedArray;
begin
colortolerancespeed(3);
if not findcolorspiraltolerance(x, y, 0{ammo color}, msx1, msy1, msx2, msy2, 7) then
begin
colortolerancespeed(1);
exit;
end;

TriS[0]:= round(distance(x, y, msx2, msy1));//hypot
TriS[1]:= round(distance(msx2, msy1, msx2, y));//op
TriS[2]:= round(distance(x, y, msx2, y));//adj

Trig[0]:= TriS[1] / TriS[2]; //Tan
Trig[1]:= TriS[1] / TriS[0]; //Sin
Trig[2]:= TriS[2] / TriS[0];//Cos

Trig[3]:= degrees( Sin(Trig[1]));//Angle - ammo as vertex
end;

but then again, yours would be best :p because you need teh section its in

Main
09-21-2009, 09:44 AM
But we need to know what direction is the ammo coming towards the center.
Yours is not bad thou, but the monster can appear 360 degrees around the character :(
Gonna rest for today. Might check the post at 3am.

Awkwardsaw
09-22-2009, 10:00 AM
lol, i made a half-ass one, it finds the color(hopefully) and finds out where it was on the screen, then the result is a TIntegerarray of the degrees it falls between.

function Moved_Dir:TIntegerArray;
var
x, y: integer;
TriS: TIntegerArray;
Trig: TExtendedArray;
ScreenSect: Array [0..3] of TBox;

begin
colortolerancespeed(3);
if not findcolorspiraltolerance(x, y, 0{ammo color}, msx1, msy1, msx2, msy2, 7) then
begin
colortolerancespeed(1);
exit;
end;

colortolerancespeed(1);

ScreenSect[0]:= PointToBox(point(mscx, mscy),point(msx2, msy1));
ScreenSect[1]:= PointToBox(point(mscx, mscy),point(msx2, msy2));
ScreenSect[2]:= PointToBox(point(mscx, mscy),point(msx1, msy2));
ScreenSect[3]:= PointToBox(point(mscx, mscy),point(msx1, msy1));

if pointinbox(point(x, y), ScreenSect[0]) then result:= [0, 90];
if pointinbox(point(x, y), ScreenSect[1]) then result:= [90, 180];
if pointinbox(point(x, y), ScreenSect[2]) then result:= [180, 270];
if pointinbox(point(x, y), ScreenSect[3]) then result:= [270, 0];
end;

fix and change any thing, if you havnt already made one yourself that is :)

hopefully it makes sence to you, its kind of messy haha

xiaoina
09-23-2009, 04:56 AM
i want an alcher, just one that will click on the alch,then item...repeat

dont stress too hard for it

Main
09-23-2009, 04:59 AM
xiao, use like a mouse recorder or something ^^. record like 50 clicks then you are set.

Sabzi
09-23-2009, 05:00 AM
That is so easy to do! Why not give it a try?
You just have to use InvMouse, wait, click on a coordinate(the spell), wait and repeat this.
This is exactly what you wanted. Like 10 line?

Also a simple alcher is a great way to start scripting.

xiaoina
09-23-2009, 05:05 AM
im not sure how id even begin making it. i used to make scripts, then quit for about a year and have noidea

Sabzi
09-23-2009, 05:21 AM
You can always head to the tutorial island or to the irc.
http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49089 <- Very good tutorial by Coh3n
Or you can just wait for someone to do that for you, I'm sure someone will. I'm not because I am going to sleep in like 3 minutes.

Awkwardsaw
09-23-2009, 06:02 AM
i already made an alcher a while ago, its proboly out dated because of the new mage screen, but im sure you can edit the coords and maby colors, and it will work fine

mizuno
09-24-2009, 05:16 PM
can u make a gold miner in crafting guild or karamja lobby fisher? i cant find any that is working as of now and it would really be useful =D .thanks.

Awkwardsaw
09-25-2009, 05:58 AM
can u make a gold miner in crafting guild or karamja lobby fisher? i cant find any that is working as of now and it would really be useful =D .thanks.

both sound like really good ideas, but the walking would be horrible :( me <> color walking lol.

i do like the gold miner, maby wait until reflection is back, and i'll put it on my list of ideas :)

Bionicle
09-27-2009, 02:47 AM
how bout a teletab maker?
great cash :p

Dervish
09-27-2009, 03:41 AM
you heard me :p since my fletcher is pretty much screwed because of the update, and i cbf to re-do it(i have to make all the dtms, for EVERY item, which just isnt going to happen) i'v decided to take requests again.

i don't really want a script that was made by like 5 different people, but if you really want me to i will.

also: first five posts are the ones that i will choose from(unless its just a plain out good idea :))

also, i'll make procedures/ functions for personal use or for a script, if its not in SRL or stupid

DTM's aren't hard to make sir Lazy :p.

xiaoina
09-27-2009, 05:15 AM
on a serious note, i'd like to see a nice Al Kharid smelter, those seem to be outdated

Arcadium
09-27-2009, 05:56 PM
a script that can be added to autofighter scripts that allows the bot to telegrab any dropped items. This could make paying for bolts/arrows etc maybe even profitful because the script would telegrab any item you set it to.

gore
10-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Script 1.
a script that doesn't fail at tut island anymore :) ahah
i need a bot army :) for the second script. this script could make auto names and passes and save them to a notepad file or something so u no wat they are :)

script 2

how about a script that either
a) trades 15k worth of stuff every hour (that longs in trades an account u have to have 2 running that logs in every hour or wat ever the limit gets reset, and trade it 15k or max it can trade. so u can get money off ur bots to a main or something like that)

b) trades money for a load of shit stuff equivalent to the shit stuff u have in trade? (if that makes sence. Like it trades to one account that u choose and it trades say 50k of items and it puts up the max it can ? something like that would be nice.

hopefully u like those ideas :)

rogeruk
10-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Script 1.
a script that doesn't fail at tut island anymore :) ahah
i need a bot army :) for the second script. this script could make auto names and passes and save them to a notepad file or something so u no wat they are :)

script 2

how about a script that either
a) trades 15k worth of stuff every hour (that longs in trades an account u have to have 2 running that logs in every hour or wat ever the limit gets reset, and trade it 15k or max it can trade. so u can get money off ur bots to a main or something like that)

b) trades money for a load of shit stuff equivalent to the shit stuff u have in trade? (if that makes sence. Like it trades to one account that u choose and it trades say 50k of items and it puts up the max it can ? something like that would be nice.

hopefully u like those ideas :)

Trader: http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50260

marpis
10-06-2009, 04:15 PM
There haven't been working agility trainers in a while... I def. need one.

Awkwardsaw
10-12-2009, 06:47 PM
There haven't been working agility trainers in a while... I def. need one.

i need one too :(

what arena, and do you mind if its reflection? :)

moody
10-12-2009, 06:57 PM
how about a legit auto fighter that actaully works. if someone knows one that works without reflection that burys bones and such please refer me to it for ive searched for 2 straight days. and a decent woodcutting that cuts yews and banks them that also does not run on reflection. sorry but ive went through every single reflection tut and mines still not working so im sick of reflection.

Yew Woodcutter & Banker ---------]Without Reflection
Auto Fighter With Bury Bones ------------^

Awkwardsaw
10-12-2009, 07:25 PM
how about a legit auto fighter that actaully works. if someone knows one that works without reflection that burys bones and such please refer me to it for ive searched for 2 straight days. and a decent woodcutting that cuts yews and banks them that also does not run on reflection. sorry but ive went through every single reflection tut and mines still not working so im sick of reflection.

Yew Woodcutter & Banker ---------]Without Reflection
Auto Fighter With Bury Bones ------------^

i have a few others that i'm sort of working on atm :) i'll update the first post.

there ARE good, working yew cutters, and there are a few auto fighters that work, just need a little tweaking :) like marpis's is epic, he just needs an update. same with narcle's.

speed_d
10-12-2009, 10:07 PM
iron miner and banker. iron is worth as much as coal atm.

koo29
10-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Could you make caged ogre ranger with telecrab for valuable seeds? That would be a blast for any ranger...

Awkwardsaw
10-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Could you make caged ogre ranger with telecrab for valuable seeds? That would be a blast for any ranger...

that really couldnt be that hard =\ other than the tele grabbing part haha

koo29
10-14-2009, 12:35 AM
that really couldnt be that hard =\ other than the tele grabbing part haha

Ya, but it would be so useful for people like me. Just take a autofiter, and add a telecrabbing feature to crab some seeds. Rsbot has it actually, but I'm not using it...

Awkwardsaw
10-14-2009, 12:45 AM
Ya, but it would be so useful for people like me. Just take a autofiter, and add a telecrabbing feature to crab some seeds. Rsbot has it actually, but I'm not using it...

i would make it with reflection, but its not fully updated :\

koo29
10-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Ah, PM me if you get it done someday, would be pretty sweet.

vvashed
10-16-2009, 01:09 AM
how about a range guild bot?? that would be amazing? since there is not really any working range scripts for higher level grinding

koo29
10-17-2009, 10:55 PM
I use marpis autofiter for killing ogres at the cages. It works ok for me, but cant get the drops and it doesn't recognize my arrows.

Awkwardsaw
10-17-2009, 11:24 PM
how about a range guild bot?? that would be amazing? since there is not really any working range scripts for higher level grinding

what do you mean? one that kills the people in the towers, or the target shooting one?

uncfan1119
10-18-2009, 12:11 AM
SRL plagerism detector. It'd have to be pretty complex, to not flag common stuff, and you'd have to find a way to load every script that was made here... :/

Awkwardsaw
10-18-2009, 12:14 AM
nah, theres no need for a plagerism detector really, we all know every one's scripts and techniques to know if someone is stealing :)

but, i CAN come up with a some-what simple way to make one, although i will need the cooperation of every one

Sgt Soul
10-18-2009, 02:52 AM
can you make a eye of newt buyer and banker at draynor, considering you buy for 3gp and sell for 100+ in G.E. also with the ability of getting 100 every 5 mins which is 2k every hour which is a 194k profit approx :)
please consider it.

Many thanks, Sgt Soul

Awkwardsaw
10-18-2009, 03:04 AM
can you make a eye of newt buyer and banker at draynor, considering you buy for 3gp and sell for 100+ in G.E. also with the ability of getting 100 every 5 mins which is 2k every hour which is a 194k profit approx :)
please consider it.

Many thanks, Sgt Soul

i dont wanna walk all that way though :(

and newts dont really sell on ge

Sgt Soul
10-18-2009, 05:44 AM
awwwwwwww ok, well thanx anyway!!!!!! =D
now i need a new way for money haha

Rezozo
12-13-2011, 02:23 AM
that would be awesome!

also, i kinda need a mage script, was trying to get 94 mage for the past week. Alching atm so a alcher would be cool. all of other ones are outdated in the junior membs section. had to edit one myself to make it work but its unreliable. a simple request :D

yea need one too!

Tickyy
12-13-2011, 02:26 AM
yea need one too!

Please do not grave-dig the thread, the last post: 2009.

Sin
12-13-2011, 02:42 AM
A Hunter and/or Thieveing Guilld

Flight
12-13-2011, 02:58 AM
Guys please read the sticky messages we already have in the Requests section. There's already a major request post where you can view what's been suggested already, what's currently being worked on, and by whom it's being worked on.

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68653

This post should be closed...

trials6112
12-13-2011, 03:00 PM
never mind reposted in correct thread.

key
12-15-2011, 02:05 PM
A working Runecrafter please :D.

Kajutsky
12-21-2011, 06:55 AM
pretty pls make a script that changes its prayer according to jads next attack

Polar Bearz
12-21-2011, 07:03 AM
a Bandit afk bot would be GREAT! i've seen a request been made but not sure how it goes with the progress. I really want to learn how to script, ive wanted to since i learned about bots, but have no experience, i was reading up on the basics some of the stuff makes sence, some doesnt haha, can anyone direct me to somewhere where i can get more help, i cant find how i got to where i was yesterday.

Harry
12-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Old thread, read the dates guys.