PDA

View Full Version : Plane Of Goofiness! GAME!

YoHoJo
09-19-2009, 05:39 AM
You guys! Play this game!
http://www.planeofgoofiness.com/
Its really fun! I used to play a lot, and then i quit and now im back! Except barely anyone plays now so its boring! Everyone please play so we can all have fun again! Im sick of being rank 1 with no competition :norris:!

Its a readlly dumb ghetto game!
You are a smily cube and shoot fireblocks!

Kill frowny cubes/ Britteny cubes / Avril Llvigne/ J Lo/ P Diddiy/ Chuck Noris ect cubes to level up, get more HP, and coins!

Point of the game is to have most wealth points!
Do this by
1) Touching tagpads worth wealth points
2) Creating wealth blocks

After you do one or both of those, you must protect them from others by building Eminem, David Copperfield, Stone, and fire magnet cubes! Create them in a strategic and useful way to make a nice base around your tagpads/wealth blocks!

Whoever has the most wealth points wins!

Once again, its really ghetto, but for some reason i love it, and im sad no one really plays anymore =/

Im rank 1 by A LOT, try to beat me nuckas!

Brain
09-19-2009, 05:44 AM
what do you do in this game?

YoHoJo
09-19-2009, 05:50 AM
Edited first post, read up.

Neehosoft
09-19-2009, 06:51 AM
Edited first post, read up.

there website does not attract people, probably no one plays it becuase its just a site under construction with text and a link to a exe which is asking to give you a virus lol but ill play it i guess

YoHoJo
09-19-2009, 07:03 AM
The website is under maintainance, it has a working forum. Lots of people used to play it, but then it had downtime and no one came back. Its 100% safe...