PDA

View Full Version : Immaturity

The Un-Named
04-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Post on how immaturity has ruined your day:

ME: Well, I was bored and decided to go to a scratch pad and make a script for it, all it did would make the screen black in 2-3 mins(can't go any faster). Anyways, people drew stick figure's trying to hold it up so I stopped it. Few mins later someone comes in drawing mario figures, so I modified the script to make an inch of grass at the bottom of the pad since the background is white. About an hour later someone comes in and stats drawing inapropriate picture's and scribing everywhere. Want to know why I made this thread? Because I wasn't bored for 3-4 hours on the pad until immature people got on. :(

cause
04-03-2006, 04:47 PM
well, my own immaturty usally ruins it before anyone else can! :D

hlstriker
04-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Well, this doesn't really ruin my whole day, but I can't stand when playing Counter-Strike people come in and start to spam the microphone with all kinds of really horrible music, and them just saying all different useless things. Then there are the times that you get killed by a real little kid, and he starts to taunt you. The most upsetting thing about the smaller kids playing Counter-Strike while taunting you is, you know you could kick their arse, but you can't do anything about it over the internet! (Not like I would ever beat up on a smaller kid :P)

solemn wishes
04-03-2006, 08:20 PM
mu brother being the immature asshole that he is today deleted my latest project, kamanja fisher/store seller/banker :(

Dark_Sniper
04-03-2006, 08:56 PM
lol being my age and eveything... being immature is what we do.
in other words its great to do whatever we want whenever we want..

so being immature rocks!

solemn wishes
04-03-2006, 09:12 PM

so being immature rocks!

how old are you, im 14 and my brother is 20 :D, hes not immature really just a fag.

The Un-Named
04-04-2006, 09:05 AM
I'm 14. :\

The Prince of Randomness?
04-10-2006, 03:36 AM
There is being immature, then theres being a dick
Random can be immature but dont be stupid or a dick. =)

I remember first post=p
04-11-2006, 05:00 PM

so being immature rocks!

Rofl? You are 13 right?