PDA

View Full Version : Fuck RS-R Resources.

petrock6
01-19-2007, 01:26 AM
Som' of a bitches, they just afraid of being hacked.
There hasnt been very many haxs you fucking retards
Don't use the fucking anti-leech crap, you only have 700 members, which 300 are moderators.

Avaphi
01-19-2007, 04:06 AM
Don't use the fucking anti-leech crap, you only have 700 members, which 300 are moderators.

Go to hell? Why wouldnt they be afraid of being "haxed" Why not use anti leech? Or would you want arga to end up like aryan.... no wait, as long as you and 6000 other noobs can use it, im sure you have no probelm with it. Too bad you cant see it from there point of view. :duh:

Hobbit
01-19-2007, 04:21 AM
lol yah its kinda funny how people never think of the reason why something is the way it is on a site....its the exact same with the i mod....every one it always complaining.....well heres what i think "SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET THE ADMINS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING DO WHAT THEY KNOW HOW TO DO!!!!"

cause
01-19-2007, 06:11 AM
And yet, life goes on...

Killerdou
01-19-2007, 06:35 AM
they have 300 members ^^

Taios
01-19-2007, 01:36 PM

LOLOLOL. Omg plz dunt hax0r me.

Really. Thats what forum backups are for.

Also if keeping regs closed, keeps out people like you. Im dam glad to have them closed.

We have 3 mods. Most of rsr has programming exp so it is not full of people who cant be asked to learn, aka leeches.

Now really. There are far more benefits of having rs-resources open, money wise. We would receive a lot from advertisement, donations etc. We would however rather have a nicer community, then fill our pockets.

It is locked to keep out those whom would come, moan, leech arga, moan more when things dont work, come back for updates, moan. So when arga dies, we would have nothing but moaning idiots in our community.

Killerdou
01-19-2007, 02:17 PM
there is just one thing i hate about RS-Resources(yet) i have been waiting for way to long to get a reply for my app (hint hint taios) lol

Taios
01-19-2007, 07:56 PM
there is just one thing i hate about RS-Resources(yet) i have been waiting for way to long to get a reply for my app (hint hint taios) lol

Sorry. I have had exams past two weeks, thus not been on much.

Can you link me to your app ? I'll look over it.

Killerdou
01-19-2007, 08:11 PM
http://www.rs-resources.com/mxvfg/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=3119 well... here is the link to my app, it is already at page 3-4, so i decided to post another thread, as i thought no one would ever read it(people replyed here, but i have not been accepted/declined), i hope i get accepted :) i hope you pass your exams:)

Yakman
01-19-2007, 10:54 PM
iv purposly waited until Taios has more time, that forum is getting quite full, also there needs to be an admin to activate account and i bet Taios is the only person who can do that :p

Avaphi
01-20-2007, 09:26 AM
I believe Adam has access to do this as well, but I don't think it is his duty.

moparisthebest
01-20-2007, 06:23 PM
You want a free bot (http://sourceforge.net/projects/cherokee/)?

Now you just have to program yourself up an AccessorMethods class and you are good to go ;)

cause
01-21-2007, 03:09 AM
im uber n00b, mopar, woundnt EVERYONE do that then?

Hobbit
01-21-2007, 03:25 AM
good job cause, the first step is admitting you have a problem ;)

Killerdou
01-21-2007, 11:40 AM
just wondering why taios still hasnt looked at my app...or anyone else actually...

YoHoJo
01-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Guys leave Taios alone.
And stopasking him/her to look at your app, makes you seem impatient and nooby.

If you just wait and be patient he/she will get to it in time,
I bet 100s of people apply daily and 90+ are total noob retards like the guy who posted this thread.

Just apply, and wait. Don't complain

Killerdou
01-21-2007, 05:53 PM
im in:), now before learning how to script arga, i should get it to work...

lardmaster
01-21-2007, 10:27 PM
mopar... i soo want to learn more about cherokee, where can i?

Cheesehunk
01-21-2007, 10:47 PM

Moparisthebest.com Community Member Forums;)

lardmaster
01-21-2007, 11:15 PM
uggg...must join....

Yakman
01-22-2007, 05:06 PM

Moparisthebest.com Community Member Forums;)

and they ask us why we're all obsessed with rep and community members,
theres the reason, stuff like that

also for reasons like this

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3005/comm9ag.jpg

all you community members say things like, "dont worry about it, it means nothing", that crap i say, however much you deny it, being a community member on moparisthebest means a lot

also a member told me about how Ruler was getting banned from mopar, there were quite a lot of posts about it in the community member forums, i would have liked to see that

im so happy this forum doesnt have rep, it drives people to do things for all the wrong reasons

lardmaster
01-22-2007, 09:04 PM
gahh... u mean i have to get a rank beyond joining?

petrock6
01-23-2007, 11:50 PM
LOLOLOL. Omg plz dunt hax0r me.

Really. Thats what forum backups are for.

Also if keeping regs closed, keeps out people like you. Im dam glad to have them closed.

We have 3 mods. Most of rsr has programming exp so it is not full of people who cant be asked to learn, aka leeches.

Now really. There are far more benefits of having rs-resources open, money wise. We would receive a lot from advertisement, donations etc. We would however rather have a nicer community, then fill our pockets.

It is locked to keep out those whom would come, moan, leech arga, moan more when things dont work, come back for updates, moan. So when arga dies, we would have nothing but moaning idiots in our community.

Whats so bad about leeching? I personally think if you had to PAY to get in it would be a HELL of alot better

Boreas
01-24-2007, 12:16 AM
nah rich leecher jerk noobs would screw it up

WhiteShadow
01-24-2007, 04:04 AM

Wow, your desperate? <3

Monster Hack
01-28-2007, 08:50 PM
teehee petrock6 is too desperate.
I'm sure flaming us is a good way to get in to our Community.
Pay to get in? Hmmm...NAH Most people don't have access to online payments.
Leeching is bad because you don't learn anything. You just come in, take what you want and leave.
As where on Rs-R its a community dedicated to learning pretty much. So you fail, F--

-Mh

the flea
02-15-2007, 08:54 PM
yeh i like the idea of this.

cant get in tho since its shut and im not a member on mopar :(