PDA

View Full Version : First Script idear needed!

Cartmann
10-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Hola!

I've come to the point where i want to make my first script, after i've studied tons of script and tuts, i think it's finally time!
SO! If anyone should have some good suggestions on what kind of script to make, please post so :)

but please, don't post something like "make an GE firemaker" but something usefull, like ex.

"Hello Cartmann

Why don't you try out makeing a firemaking script at the GE with different routes, and RWalking with reflection back-up?"

You get the point ;)

/Thanks.

Sabzi
10-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Start with a not too advanced script to get experience in scripting. Maybe something power? A power fisher/miner/woodcutter. Or if you feel that you are that good make a simple banker, maybe an edgeville fisher or an air rune crafter or a miner with close banking. Most people starts with a draynor willow cutter. It's great to get experience in TPAs and ATPAs not to mention the little walk. Yeah that's not much of a walk but you can make it flawless with lots of failsafe so you will actually use a bunch of different walking technique.

Bionicle
10-08-2009, 05:35 AM
Start with something simple.

Woodcutter Auto Alcher Miner Fisher Flax Picker

reddevil12312
10-08-2009, 09:46 AM
The first large (for me) script i wrote with with scar included radial walking, so that kinda made me learn a lot about walking at once. id say flax picker. If you have a P2P account, Maybe a Maple Cutter that cuts behind Seer's Bank. I could actually use a maple cutter lol. And by the way, don't be afraid to ask for help. people like YoHoJo helped me out ALOT! lol... anyways yeah. good luck.

and for function/procedure help, i think "The Man" made a thread in the Help Section meant for, only explaining how to use certain ones, and what they do.

If you want just a simple task, I'd say anything like a power fisher, power woodcut ect..

Sir R. M8gic1an
10-08-2009, 04:09 PM
In the old days, the popular first scripts were auto-talkers ;)

~RM

Cartmann
10-10-2009, 08:25 AM
hmm, which is the best way to get the flax colour from?

Bionicle
10-10-2009, 12:07 PM
hmm, which is the best way to get the flax colour from?

um...go on runescape, and use the color picker? O_o is that what you mean?