PDA

View Full Version : Taking any request

JPHamlett
10-13-2009, 09:57 PM
ill take any request for anything in the f2p or a function for srl anything u guys want me to do ill do

rogeruk
10-13-2009, 09:58 PM
Tutorial Runner. K. Thnx Lol.

JPHamlett
10-13-2009, 10:03 PM
tutorial runner is current;y being worked on its almost done just waiting for r!ch!e and neeosfot to finish there parts

3Garrett3
10-13-2009, 10:12 PM
tutorial runner is current;y being worked on its almost done just waiting for r!ch!e and neeosfot to finish there parts

You could force me to help with a small project or something. I have pretty much no time, but the time I have, I always waste. I need a motivator to support me and give suggestions sometimes :p

JPHamlett
10-13-2009, 10:35 PM
3garrett3 we should finish that script we made a long time ago lol the mtvwoodcutter i believe it was

3Garrett3
10-13-2009, 10:48 PM
3garrett3 we should finish that script we made a long time ago lol the mtvwoodcutter i believe it was

Problem is that frt isn't around and owned all of the cutting procedures. :p

I'm looking for a smaller project anyway.

Arcadium
11-20-2009, 11:14 PM
I know this is members but a script i have been after for a while is a Ring/Jewellery Enchanter .. e.g. A script that will withdraw ruby rings from bank use level 3 enchant on all of them and deposit the rings of forging. If you could do this for all types of rings upto onyx it would great. Hope it gives you an idea.

shadowcon
11-22-2009, 07:49 AM
watercrafter pl0x

FEAR
11-22-2009, 08:10 AM
I will give you the same list I give to everyone who asks for suggestions :p

- Power fisher (edgeville)
-Yew chopper (edgeville)
- Chicken killer & feather collector (I know its in srl members but junior members still need one :p)
- GE Superheater (Good profit + exp to those whose magic lvl is less than 55 to high alch)
- Ranging script that specializes in ranging only.
- Al kharid tanner
- Cow hide picker? (Maybe when reflection is up....)

All of the above scripts will be very useful to junior members :)

winteraven
11-24-2009, 09:27 PM
Mind crafter? please and thanks.

Raskolnikov
11-25-2009, 06:53 PM
I will give you the same list I give to everyone who asks for suggestions :p

- Power fisher (edgeville)
-Yew chopper (edgeville)
- Chicken killer & feather collector (I know its in srl members but junior members still need one :p)
- GE Superheater (Good profit + exp to those whose magic lvl is less than 55 to high alch)
- Ranging script that specializes in ranging only.
- Al kharid tanner
- Cow hide picker? (Maybe when reflection is up....)

All of the above scripts will be very useful to junior members :)

FEAR, I will do the chicken killer & feather collector, pm me if you want to help.

xcvxcv2
11-26-2009, 04:36 PM
I know this is members but a script i have been after for a while is a Ring/Jewellery Enchanter .. e.g. A script that will withdraw ruby rings from bank use level 3 enchant on all of them and deposit the rings of forging. If you could do this for all types of rings upto onyx it would great. Hope it gives you an idea.

i would like to try this out :) not sure if i can finish it, but ill try :P

cant promise you it will be amazing, but it will get the job done :P

umm, i only have 66 mage so i can only do up to onyx, we could teamview if your account it higher so i could get the colors

or you could send me a really detailed pic :P

Edit: umm i already started it so i have to finish it lol

hope u will enjoy it :)

Cigue
11-26-2009, 04:37 PM
um... Help me with an arrow/bolt fletcher please? XD add me on MSN if you like : carl_pp@hotmail.com

m4r1us
11-26-2009, 04:42 PM
good guild miner? i'm tried make it but my script cant find ladder -.-

HighRoller21
11-26-2009, 11:06 PM
A cooker, of any sort, that cooks any fish. Maybe in Al Kharid?

demenstar
11-27-2009, 08:49 AM
There are no updated Chicken Killers. Usually what we use to get up our pures.

FEAR
11-27-2009, 09:27 AM
There are no updated Chicken Killers. Usually what we use to get up our pures.

Cut em2 it and I are making one :)