PDA

View Full Version : Hello, and Welcome to the new HomeWork section of the SRL forums.

RAM
10-17-2009, 04:44 AM
Hello, and Welcome to the new HomeWork section of the SRL forums. If you need some help with your studies, or can offer some advice in your area of expertise, then this is the place for you ! Post Count has been disabled in this section, as it does not apply directly towards SRL. So, feel free to ask as many questions as you want, no matter how embarrassing, it won't be held against you. Oh and to any would be Spammers, this does not count toward your 10 posts needed to become Junior members. All of the same rules apply here, be Kind to One Another..If you don't have anything constructive to add to the topic, DON'T BOTHER POSTING ! If you have any homework questions pertaining to programming, visual media or anything not covered, perhaps there is already a forum in another area of the board that may be better suited for this. Any suggestions for additional sub-forums, comments or questions can be posted here.

ZaSz
10-17-2009, 04:55 AM
Awesome, Ima use this section a lot :D

Brain
10-17-2009, 05:04 AM
RAM rocks, thanks for the addition of this section.

I am writing a long post for the Science section :D

Camaro'
10-19-2009, 08:04 PM
Thank you RAM, i appreciate you adding this :)

Bionicle
10-19-2009, 08:05 PM
YES!

need help looots with my homework(not really) but im going to be sure to use this next semester when I have math :p