PDA

View Full Version : Icefire908's Bone Burier V 1.01

Wanted
01-21-2007, 12:20 AM
It works almost perfectly, Tell me what you think.

I will prob. Have a new version very soon with Anti-Ban Anti-Randoms and other good stuff.

Ejjman
01-21-2007, 01:11 AM
Oh boy, this is torture looking at the script :P, but very good attempt for your first try! Here's an updated one with what you could do, and ya, once again, good attempt for first script dude!

I just basically re-wrote it, look through it and see what I did. Learn the repeat command, and how to make procedure. But that is still good for your first ;)

Oops, I forgot to add anti-random procedures. All you do is, or where I'd put it would be...

begin
MMouse(xx, yy, 3, 3);
wait(100+random(300));
Mouse(xx, yy, 2, 2, True);
wait(1500+random(900));
FindNormalRandoms;
end;

magnetical
01-21-2007, 01:53 AM
yes. looks good for first :P. keep practicing, learn some new procedures and functions, etc.

the scar noob
01-21-2007, 01:53 AM
1. don't use clickmouse = BANNAGE!
2. use more SRL procedures and functions
3. maybe add Prayer.scar, have a look at it.
You would be able to retrieve the bone exp :)
4. No anti randoms and no anti ban
5. Maybe you can use findobj3 or something like that (also searches for the text at the left top of the runescape main screen)

I'm helping you, don't be mad at me :)
But nice for your first script :)

Buckleyindahouse
01-21-2007, 02:21 AM
1. don't use clickmouse = BANNAGE!
2. use more SRL procedures and functions
3. maybe add Prayer.scar, have a look at it.
You would be able to retrieve the bone exp :)
4. No anti randoms and no anti ban
5. Maybe you can use findobj3 or something like that (also searches for the text at the left top of the runescape main screen)

I'm helping you, don't be mad at me :)
But nice for your first script :)

1. Click mousefunction is very old and outdated which will get you banned.
2. You should use more srl functions. You can use findcolorspiral, but I would use FindColorSpiralTolerance. That way you can add some tolerance to the bone and instead of click mouse you can use MMouse which will move the mouse where it found the color. Then you would use If(IsUpText('Bone')) Then after that you would use Mouse(x,y,rx,ry,true) x,y is where it found the bone rx and ry is the random pixels so that equals less ban.
4. The thing with bone buriers is that youll get the zombie random and the leo random.

Thats all my inputs.

Before : if FindColorSpiral(xx,yy,GrayishBoneColor,494,185,770 ,507)then
MoveMouseSmoothEx(xx+random(4),yy-random(4),20,20,20,20,20);
wait(100+random(10));
clickmouse(xx+random(1),yy-random(1),true);

After : If(FindColorSpiralTolerance(x,y,GrayishBoneColor,M SX1,MSY1,MSX2,MSY2,15)) Then
Mmouse(x,y,2,2);
If(IsUpText('Bone')) Then
Mouse(x,y,2,2,True);

Scar RL
01-21-2007, 05:14 AM
You mind if i edit ur script abit to add anti ban and randoms in myself? otherwise good script.

legendaryhero90
01-21-2007, 05:48 AM
You mind if i edit ur script abit to add anti ban and randoms in myself? otherwise good script.

lol are you going to modify it and then re-release it as your own?
I wouldn't do that since it is Icefire's work and doing so is disrespectful of the creators work.
i'd fix it... pm it or send it back to the original writer and get his/her approval before i release it under my own name and plz give Icefire some credit some it was pretty for a first script

GOOD JOB:D

Wanted
01-21-2007, 05:52 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone.