PDA

View Full Version : >_> Wow.

Jesusauresrex
10-20-2009, 04:19 AM
Well. After my brother visiting from California (he's really into sociology, as am I), I realized how immature I've acted towards this community. I fooled with Death and I shouldn't have. I especially shouldn't have worried you all about it (although I thank noidea, Harry, Erik, and whoever else gave information/called/helped in any way). Death isn't something to be made fun of. It hurts loved ones more than anything. I suppose I could say I was suppressing my feelings until my sister over dosed, and I took it out on all of you (mostly because it was 5 in the morning my time when it really hit me, and all my in real life friends were asleep).

Ever since my uncle died a few years ago on Thanksgiving, death has just been a scary thing to me. Not necessarily that I'm afraid of death, just that I'm afraid I won't be able to kiss Erin again, have another cookie, watch another movie, type another sentence, drink some more soda/pop/Coke/liquid carbonated beverage. And this was selfish and immature of me.. To take my life to express my feelings, only in the end deeming myself immature, selfish, cowardly, idiotic, etc., is the worst thing I've ever done.

(By the way, special apology to Wizzup? (I think you gave me an IP ban.. I don't think YoHoJo can IP ban..) for coming back to post this.. I know you did it for a reason, but it's just been eating away at me and I needed to apologize.. Take the actions required towards this).

Well I feel stupid for being someone to leave to cause drama, and then to come back for that small amount of self gratification, but I never really left. I've been checking the forums almost every day (Jesus school is boring.. >_>), but yeah..

tl;dr, I'm sorry.

noidea
10-20-2009, 04:25 AM
:) I'm glad you realise.
Thanks for coming back to SRL and apologising <3

Brain
10-20-2009, 04:27 AM
....drink some more soda/pop/Coke/liquid carbonated beverage....

Made me lol, thanks for apology.

Simtoon
10-20-2009, 04:29 AM
Omg!!!

Jesusauresrex
10-20-2009, 04:34 AM
:) I'm glad you realise.
Thanks for coming back to SRL and apologising <3

I'm not necessarily back, love. Erik said he'd possibly see about getting me unbanned. In all honesty, All admins/mods/SSRL/devs/whatever could say yes and Wizzup? say no and I'd leave.. I seem to have been the most troublesome to him (my rep is like -2.3b or something.. haha).

(Not trying to sound like I'm kissing ass or anything, his opinion on this subject just has the most authority to me).

kingarabian
10-20-2009, 06:52 AM
And you are?

Dynamite
10-20-2009, 07:15 AM
he is ian.
I could spend hours explaining why I missedvyou, why wha you did wrong, but.. life is too short..
I <3 you :p

Wanted
10-20-2009, 02:38 PM
TBH I hope you stay banned.

Torrent of Flame
10-20-2009, 04:38 PM

Alright dude. Sheesh, thats a bit harsh. He came back to apologize not beg to be unbanned.

Laur€ns
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Harsh much?

Jesusauresrex
10-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Harsh much?

Not really.. I saw what he said about the pictures, and I almost made him sick. I had no reason to (and I didn't mean to, I hope you know that, Ice), and so if he still has a grudge towards me, let him have it. :) It's just his opinion.

Wanted
10-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Not really a grudge just a personal rule of mine when it comes to crap like this.

You'd be better off staying annoymous. I don't see why people come back with a different account and tell everyone who they are.

Am I right?

3Garrett3
10-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Not really a grudge just a personal rule of mine when it comes to crap like this.

You'd be better off staying annoymous. I don't see why people come back with a different account and tell everyone who they are.

Am I right?

No. You aren't.

Ian is my lova.

<3 you.

Get unbanned, then cut out the shenanigans.

Jesusauresrex
10-20-2009, 08:43 PM

Am I right?

They can check IPs.. :p it'd get out eventually.. and I would've posted on ian. but I'm quite banned. And I didn't really mean a "grudge," per say, just that you didn't like me for my past actions (I think.. :p). But if it bothers you that much that I'm here, I'd rather not upset people. D:

Wanted
10-20-2009, 09:06 PM
True you didn't:

1. Hack anyone's passwords
2. Try to hack anyone's passwords
3. Steal anything of anyone's
4. Try to steal anything of anyone's
5. Directly intentionally disrespect anyone
6. Something worse than the above that I/we know of

So this isn't a Ronny.M.P type of scenario or scammer/hacker fag... so I guess I can live.

I'm not saying I'm holding this against you or your trust worthiness, but I'm just saying (for your sake) you'd be better off not coming out publicly like you did.

Realistically you coming back at all is against the rules and anyone who would 'accept' an apology would not of needed one and anyone who wouldn't isn't going to accept this one.

Brain
10-20-2009, 09:09 PM
I also think you should banned, it's called a permanent ban for a reason. And I think this new account should have already been banned, since it falls under the "strict" no multiple accounts rule, which "apparently" results in another permanent ban.
But we all know how long permanent is around here...

Jesusauresrex
10-20-2009, 09:30 PM
There are a lot of people with multiple accounts.. some of who are perm banned.. just saying.. (and I don't think I should be an exception to the rule, nor should I get special treatment or anything).

But what's fair is what's fair. I just wanted to apologize. :)

rogeruk
10-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Am i right in thinking this all started because of attention grabbing? And now you make an attention grabbing thread again?.

Apologies on internet mean shit, anybody can type sorry. It has no true meaning

3Garrett3
10-20-2009, 10:12 PM
I also think you should banned, it's called a permanent ban for a reason. And I think this new account should have already been banned, since it falls under the "strict" no multiple accounts rule, which "apparently" results in another permanent ban.
But we all know how long permanent is around here...

I presume you are all for banning iroki and harry again and taking away anything they have earned? :\

And DDD. And ian. Any other people who came back from perm bans?

I hope you aren't just using him as an example. You're smart, but I question that you are letting your beard think for itself. ;)

Ps- <3uBrain.

Brain
10-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Yes, I would prefer everyone who received a perm ban stay banned. I'm a stickler on rules.

Sandstorm
10-20-2009, 10:17 PM
I presume you are all for banning iroki and harry again and taking away anything they have earned? :\

I hope you aren't just using him as an example. You're smart, but I question that you are letting your beard think for itself. ;)

Ps- <3uBrain.

*raises hand*.

I'm not gonna say anything, because I think it'd be rather biased (me coming back after a ban and all).

~Sand

Jesusauresrex
10-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Am i right in thinking this all started because of attention grabbing? And now you make an attention grabbing thread again?.

Apologies on internet mean shit, anybody can type sorry. It has no true meaning

This isn't attention grabbing.. Deem it as such if you want, but that's not the point.

(And I'll just take your word for the ban being attention grabbing. I honestly have no clue why I did it.. Not because I was on drugs or anything, I just don't remember anything. :p)

Anywho, I kinda want a mod/admin (Wizzup?) to decide (maybe they're talking about it in other sections, I dunno. :p) what should be done. You can all say what you please here, if you want. :)

Bobarkinator
10-21-2009, 02:01 AM
I'm sick of the thread hijacking. You can talk about this somewhere else. Ian apologizing has nothing to do with whether he should be banned or not.

I'm glad you apologized. We never talked, but I followed your story. I accept the apology.

P1nky
10-21-2009, 02:43 AM
<3 Baby come back!

Jesusauresrex
10-21-2009, 03:00 AM
<3 Baby come back!

I don't wanna be without youuuuu

Nava2
10-21-2009, 04:02 AM
You deserve to be banned.

End of story.

I think the apology is nice, but rules should be upheld. Justice is justice. You knew what would happen. You don't deserve to be here.

kingarabian
10-21-2009, 04:07 AM
Dont mess around with Death. Live your life and try to make it better.

Laur€ns
10-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Alway look on the bright side of life!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

ZephyrsFury
10-21-2009, 07:42 AM
You deserve to be banned.

End of story.

I think the apology is nice, but rules should be upheld. Justice is justice. You knew what would happen. You don't deserve to be here.

You must be forgetting about all the help and input Ian's put into this community. I'm not saying that what he did was acceptable but I don't think it would be fair to say he doesn't deserve to be here because of one mistake. I'm not saying whether he should or shouldn't be unbanned however I, personally, accept his apology and sincerely hope that something can be sorted out.

RAM
10-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Apology stated, accepted by some, you learned from your actions ?... I'm not encouraging it, but, if you can create a new account without me associating an IP address to this one, you could make a new start...obviously "IAN" still has no credibility here, or will have for a long time....

I'm sorry, I don't think we have the time or resources to give you the help and attention you deserve...perhaps start with some psychological counseling and medications, then go from there... It is a shame, you were well liked, but your negative impacts have far outweighed the positives.....

Best of Luck,

~RAM

n3ss3s
10-21-2009, 01:37 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/timmatkin/jesus-cool.jpg

Dervish
10-21-2009, 03:33 PM

Ps- <3uBrain.

I got no perm ban :closedeyes:.

5 accounts ian...?

Brain
10-21-2009, 08:20 PM
yes, and many of those multiple accounts were before he posted all the gore. So he's knowingly broken one of the main "instant perm ban" rules a few times in the past already.

Bionicle
10-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Glad you apologized, and i'm sorry about what happened. It's nice to see someone putting their pride aside and saying sorry.

On a side note, why would you make an account "Ian's a faggot"? lol :wowzers:

And your the first person ive ever seen with those two cups :p no idea what they mean though

Hope you stay,

~bionicle

Dervish
10-21-2009, 08:56 PM
yes, and many of those multiple accounts were before he posted all the gore. So he's knowingly broken one of the main "instant perm ban" rules a few times in the past already.

Multiple account = infraction :closedeyes:

Bionicle
10-21-2009, 08:59 PM
Multiple account = infraction :closedeyes:

orly? u sure?

3Garrett3
10-21-2009, 11:55 PM
I got no perm ban :closedeyes:.

I was mentioning something about more than one acc :rolleyes:

Brain
10-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Hmmm, DDD is right....I believe it was a perm ban for multiple accounts. Rules change so often without notice, guess it makes things interesting. (of course based on my thinking that it was a perm ban, I could be imagining things)