PDA

View Full Version : If i made a new website..

Camaro'
10-21-2009, 09:46 PM
I need some ideas

I had one but it turned out shit.. I would write and discuss about certain topics, but it sucked.

Any body with good ideas

No
sports shit - espn.com
Game reviews - gamespot.com
etc..

Any ideaas?

Kyle Undefined
10-22-2009, 12:58 AM
How bout a code library? Or even a detailed description of your game as you make it, kind of like a blog.

~Camo

Camaro'
10-22-2009, 03:08 AM
How bout a code library? Or even a detailed description of your game as you make it, kind of like a blog.

~Camo

Explain your self with the code library, the blog can be added to any website i choose.

noidea
10-22-2009, 04:06 AM
xChan.org

x = Random(number);

Kyle Undefined
10-22-2009, 07:11 AM
Explain your self with the code library, the blog can be added to any website i choose.

Like, code snippets. Since you know other languages besides Scar, make a library of functions/procedures that you have made/use a lot and explain what it does. That's what I had on my site with my VB/C# code.

~Camo

Ranger135xp
10-31-2009, 12:10 AM
make your own blog software. That's what I plan to do. Then blog about anything really.

My first one was kind of bad too but I had some innovative stuff! I coulda swore my website created the idea for PureVolume but maybe not. Your first site is a tool, USE IT!

I went on valuatemysite.com and my first site was worth $23. My new one is worth zero but that's cause it's not finished. My point here is that your first one lets you get your feet wet with ideas and code. Your future ones evolve from which you've learned previously!