PDA

View Full Version : Best scar scripter of all time

weaselforce
04-04-2006, 02:04 PM
aside from kait, who do you think the best runescape scripter ever was for scar. I came into the scene about ~4 months before kait went down, so i was somewhat of noobie. The best scripts i've ever seen was stoopid's and mopars miners. so who do you think is the best of all time?

The Un-Named
04-04-2006, 02:22 PM
I've never really autoed on scar for more than 5 hours to be honest so I really don't know.

XxKanexX
04-04-2006, 02:23 PM
Everyone has their' only special ability. There's to many ;(

Xerxes
04-04-2006, 02:23 PM
Just NO!.

Are you interested in making people feel bad? feel that they suck at SCAR scripting?
Can't you think that people might be sad, 1 will be happy, but alot more may be sad. For example let's say you think you are a good SCAR scripter, and they make this thing "Who is the best", and you are not mentioned at all, would you be happy?

No. No.

XxKanexX
04-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Just NO!.

Are you interested in making people feel bad? feel that they suck at SCAR scripting?
Can't you think that people might be sad, 1 will be happy, but alot more may be sad. For example let's say you think you are a good SCAR scripter, and they make this thing "Who is the best", and you are not mentioned at all, would you be happy?

No. No.
I wouldn't really care.

Their is probably no "best scripter".. Everyones good at their' own thing. Some have their' weaknesses, ect..

The Un-Named
04-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Everyones good at their' own thing. Some have their' weaknesses, ect..

Lets turn scripter's into pokemon as Kait would of wanted then have little battles. :D

weaselforce
04-04-2006, 02:34 PM
well yea, but there wasnt some scripter that was like teh 1337 or something?

Moloch
04-04-2006, 03:10 PM
well yea, but there wasnt some scripter that was like teh 1337 or something?
Again m8 every one was good @ something. i think this duscussion might have been brought up before by P00Flake if i remember right?
its kind of like asking who was the greatest person to live? is there really one answer?
just my .02

Pwnd
04-04-2006, 04:57 PM
aside from kait, who do you think the best runescape scripter ever was for scar. I came into the scene about ~4 months before kait went down, so i was somewhat of noobie. The best scripts i've ever seen was stoopid's and mopars miners. so who do you think is the best of all time?
I am the best.

Renax
04-04-2006, 07:31 PM
phalanx was the best.

Kernel Klink
04-04-2006, 08:27 PM
I'd have to say ghost and Mutant Squirrle when they used to team script. I never really got to use one of their scripts because I'm fairly new, but the legends I've heard about them are brilliant.

By the way, if someone says "Kernel Klink", you're the best :p.

inferno
04-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Can some-one post a script by Phalanx? I've never seen his scripts...

BenLand100
04-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Dunno about the best but the most well known in my opinion were Squig, Odie, and Stupid... But i may be a little biased ;)

phantombmx
04-04-2006, 09:15 PM
i'd say ben is ;)

hes got amazing procedures and functions and all that jazz.. pretty admiring really :o:rolleyes:

I remember first post=p
04-04-2006, 10:25 PM
i'd say ben is ;)

hes got amazing procedures and functions and all that jazz.. pretty admiring really :o:rolleyes:

Ben does R0x0rz, but I don't know what period of kait your talking about. I personally luv chriz's iron script ;D. The best scripter is kind of too hard to say:p

Renax
04-04-2006, 10:32 PM
chriz was good, but phalanx was the best hands down.

Cheesehunk
04-04-2006, 10:40 PM
I never knew, or saw phalanx's scripts, so I wouldn't know..

But it's hard to say from how long I have been here.

I say Squig, Stupid, Odie, Mopar, Mutant, Shocker ( Have you seen his new client, totally made with SCAR forms:eek: ), and of course W-T-Fakawi!:rolleyes:

Neonknight77
04-04-2006, 10:50 PM
I would say Sdouble. His scripts are amazing(Private and Public)

Renax
04-04-2006, 10:54 PM
@inferno all phalanx's scripts were rsc, look on rstools for a few of them.

BenLand100
04-04-2006, 11:07 PM
i'd say ben is ;)

The fact that i've never written a script kinda takes me out of the running ;)

Pwnd
04-04-2006, 11:13 PM
No one mentioned RSN... You all suck balls.

Renax
04-04-2006, 11:24 PM
RSN's my bitch ;)

phantombmx
04-04-2006, 11:25 PM
ive seen a few scripts from RSN but im not too fond of the style

Mutant Squirrle
04-05-2006, 12:25 AM
rofl screw u renax RSN's MY BITCH for sure :D ;)

anyways maybe not whos the best... maybe mention the people who you know as being famous of course people are left out but i mean ... things happen haha back in the day wallfire chriz gussy (unforunatly>) odie haha that was back in the day.

Renax
04-05-2006, 12:31 AM
whatever happened to gussy ? he was active for a large portion of Si then he kinda dropped away.

phantombmx
04-05-2006, 01:53 AM
i think gussy posted a few times right before kait went down.. not sure tho

moparisthebest
04-05-2006, 04:57 AM
The best script I have ever seen, plus the one i learned off of was chriz's ironminerbanker, stupid3ooo is next with his guildminer and ssi2 (gussy, lol, he is who gave me the idea for the cannonballmaker, it originally was his smelter that i made do cannonballs, but over the year it would now not even be recognized as the same script i had to change so much)

so the top 2 scripters I think would be chriz and stupid3ooo ;) :D

Pwnd
04-05-2006, 05:13 AM
rofl screw u renax RSN's MY BITCH for sure :D ;)

anyways maybe not whos the best... maybe mention the people who you know as being famous of course people are left out but i mean ... things happen haha back in the day wallfire chriz gussy (unforunatly>) odie haha that was back in the day.
Mutant, you can't script; shush.

Arkanor
04-05-2006, 05:36 AM
I liked Chriz's ironminer, and it's certainly earned a place among 'best RS2 scripts of all time' for lasting so long without being updated.

Best all-around scripter - hard to say. Everyone has their own little niche, whether it be making procedures/functions, coding mammoth scripts like Ess Miners, or making simpler scripts like powerminers and fishers. I'm not even going to try and nominate someone. :P

mr. pali
04-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Okay, first off noone's mentioned starblaster100, whos a pretty good scripter... and I have to say whoever wrote an include has to be pretty amazing...

Also benland you own.

Anyhyow I think the best scripter of all time is.... Stupid3ooo,

cuz...

His guildminer was good! (xtremely good pl0x?)
His power miner was good!
And his include is godly, and we still use bits in SRL.

Renax
04-05-2006, 11:12 PM
the best scripters were all oldies and have all left us, eventually everyone moves on. its kinda sad but we all get over it.

Flyboy
04-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Looking at this from a different perspective here are some of my alltime favorets and why:

Squigglo:
I love Squig for having guts. What I mean is he wrote and released an include and got a huge following all before he know how to script himself, granted he ripped most of the matterial... but hey, it was still gutsy!

Benland100:
Dang, how does one get famouse in a scar scripting community without ever having written a script... thats definitly worth taking note of.

Mutant / Ghost dual:
These two make my list, not for any scripts they wrote but for how they advertised themselves. When I first went to their site and read the forums I thought thier scripts must rock... On later investigation, I realised they would talk up their own scipts between themselves, for example if anyone critsized Ghost about a script, then Mutant would blast him with a long rant about how great ALL Ghost's scripts were and how good a scripter he was... This happened so often everyone just took it at face value that they must be good. For this they make my list, even though all the pay scripts I bought from them never did work very well ;-) (lol Mutant, I will delete this if I get a working copy of the scripts I bought... jk)
(Added: Don't get me wrong, I think they are awsome scripters (just look at some of their original code in RSCI, but they were even better publisists (sp?))

Fakawi:
Fakawi makes my list because within two weeks of stating scripting he allready had a following of groupiees. He first released a goblin killer which never worked all that well (sorry but i kept getting stuck on the sheep fence), yet his following was insane. What made his scripts solid was he always built failsafes into them so it would auto error correct.

Kernel Klink:
He makes my list only because he showed up from nowhere and overnight carbon copyed Fakawi's work. I don't know if he acutally copyed code or not but he certainly carbon copyed his brain... as he seems to even now think like Fakawi (thinking like a Dutch man is no small feat).

Kernel Klink
04-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Flyboy: Haha, I like your comments about me. It is true, Fakawi is an inspiration to me. Ever since I saw the first version of his Goblin Killer, I know that he would be a great role model. After countless hours of testing WT-Fakawi's patience, I learned his scripting techniques and much, much more. I saw his work, added him to my IM, and instantly began annoying the wits out of him. Now, I am glad I did this, because I have learned lots, become much more patient, and became a much better scripter. I'm glad I made it on your list Flyboy :).

HISTORY
04-08-2006, 08:33 AM
stupid3ooo,kane,starblaster,mopar,etc. everyone seems good for me

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-08-2006, 10:13 AM
to many to knwo lol if you write a script and it works your the best untill some one writes a better one(well thats how ir worsk for me)

Xerxes
04-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Everyone suck.

The true scripter is Kaitnieks. :)

cause
04-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Everyone suck.

The true scripter is Kaitnieks. :)

Eveyone does not suck. Kait is a programmer, Scripting would be less, "Elite" lol. so of course kait was the best, he's a pro programmer. but not including Kait, there are lots of other people who just dont suck!

Chunkylover
04-08-2006, 10:45 PM
i like pwned and stupid the best

Mutant Squirrle
04-08-2006, 11:29 PM
rofl im telling u dude the new scar ruined the scripts plus after i got it working then the new anti randoms hit that was so annoying and u remember that eating bug.... found out it was because the text moved slightly in the stat page -_- stupid jagex

p.s. Kernel Klink is deffinatly sexy

Sdcit
04-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Yes agreed, Kernel Klink is deffiantly sexy...VERY sexy... mmmmm...

I think Either RSN or Mutantsquireele or fly boy

The Prince of Randomness?
04-09-2006, 12:11 AM
I would have to say (Even with no real knowledge of SCAR history)
Wt-Fawaki, i just love his style Random with potato pickers and shit. :)

BenLand100
04-09-2006, 01:11 AM
Benland100:
Dang, how does one get famouse in a scar scripting community without ever having written a script... thats definitly worth taking note of. Because everyone knows that if i wrote a script it would be so awesome that it would bring about the end of the world ;) (Kinda like Aryan but that was a different story :rolleyes:)

Don't flame me i was just kidding :)

P.S... Was i the only one that didn't get exposed as popular but without stuff to back it up :p

XxKanexX
04-09-2006, 01:40 AM
Because everyone knows that if i wrote a script it would be so awesome that it would bring about the end of the world ;) (Kinda like Aryan but that was a different story :rolleyes:)

Don't flame me i was just kidding :)

P.S... Was i the only one that didn't get exposed as popular but without stuff to back it up :p
Ben dosn't need an Rs script to show his skills. Everyone knows he's an awsome scripter already from his functions :p.. <3

I'll vote Benland ^^

asdf
04-09-2006, 02:08 AM
My vote goes to some guy called Gothking or something like that. He was never big in the community, infact, I don't even think he posted on RSCN when it was alive... But one of his friends posted a handful of his scripts, and for that era in cheating, it was like nothing anyone had ever seen.

He was the first to use forms effectively, he was very talented, and his scripts never failed.

Most scripts I look at now, theres always something that can be fixed, but his worked and didn't need anything modified.

Maybe I am bias because this was for RSC, and I had only been with the community for a few months before I saw his scripts. But he was the most talented person at that time.

As for right now? It is hard to say.. Theres scripts that work, but are pooly coded.. So it is hard to say.

Renax
04-09-2006, 02:12 PM
i remember gothkings guildminer, very nice work i loved how he used bitmaps for the rocks that needed to be mined.

Mutant Squirrle
04-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Speaking of amazing Guildminers Aton. Does anyone remember Atons guildminer that thing got me to level 85 in like 3 days aww those were the days haha

Sdcit
04-09-2006, 09:03 PM
I remebmer Atons, first script i used :p. How'd you get to 85... 3 days straight?

Mutant Squirrle
04-09-2006, 09:09 PM
well i was already 60 (duh) and yeah i was just like hmm wonder what will happen

Sdcit
04-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Oh lol k, i forgot the guild had a requirement :p. I was like, 1-85 in three days....:p

Pwnd
04-09-2006, 11:19 PM
I'm still the best scripter.

Pyro
04-10-2006, 05:29 AM
I'm still the best scripter.

OK second best after pwnd. Meh i wasnt round for very long at all only been scriptign for about a year BUT i know squiggylo made some very cool stuff. Theres onyl a few people round that ever made a smither and he was one of them (and me lol)

Sdcit
04-10-2006, 05:00 PM
OK second best after pwnd. Meh i wasnt round for very long at all only been scriptign for about a year BUT i know squiggylo made some very cool stuff. Theres onyl a few people round that ever made a smither and he was one of them (and me lol)

It was one of the most unrandom things ever pyro :p jk

Does anyone remember bud_weiser or what was his name?

inferno
04-10-2006, 05:25 PM
I made a smither as well :p I plan to update it for SRL but havn't got round to it yet...

Anyway, the best scripter from my experience would have to be either stupid or squigglyo, I couldn't get anyone elses scripts to work except pmh's fletcher which was good.

Wizzup?
04-10-2006, 06:32 PM
I would name 3 guys.

I think you could call Stupid3ooo the insigator of SRL.
He made some nice scripts aswell as the best Include.

Some of WT-Fakawi, and my scripts, are Based of Stupid3ooo's Include/His Scripts.

In my eyes, this man made the best Include, and Inspired me and Fakawi in our ways of scripting.

Now, maybe you should not count my vote, but I think Fakawi made the best and stable scripts. Fortunately, some other guys like Dankness and Renax (Maybe some more) incoporated his style.

And the last one,
Benland, a ingenious man, and puts alot of effort in SRL, aswell as he really made some genius function, think of IdleTime.

He also added the Math Include.

Those are my 2 cents,
Wizzup?

BenLand100
04-11-2006, 02:24 AM
Benland, a ingenious man
I must have aged a lot in the last couple of days :rolleyes:

I remember first post=p
04-12-2006, 04:04 AM
I must have aged a lot in the last couple of days :rolleyes:

Oldie pl0x?

Janilabo
04-12-2006, 11:42 AM
Here is my list...

Scarmeister
Khain
driger1592
GenoDemoN
BenLand100
WT-Fakawi
Reines
XxKanexX
Laura
disinterested

:p I just can't name one who would be 'the best'. So there is people who I think have/has been best scripters of all time..

Squigglyo
04-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Looking at this from a different perspective here are some of my alltime favorets and why:

Squigglo:
I love Squig for having guts. What I mean is he wrote and released an include and got a huge following all before he know how to script himself, granted he ripped most of the matterial... but hey, it was still gutsy!

Ripped? What are you smokin? lol

Version 1 of the very first Squig was alot like Osi, but it was all original code, i simply read Osi and made my own better fuctions. Everything else after that was original code from my crazy brain.

XxKanexX
04-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Scott's right.

He came up with excellent idea's. And he had total dedication, which is what made Squig so well known. I remember talking to him and he'd usually say he had been up for around 3 or more hours working on Squig.

Giant celebreation when he got it past 4k of lines ;) (Or was it 2k?). Eh, good times.

<3 Scott. (I'll get to see you on your birthday to.. What shall i bring.. A naaz poster?) :p

Squigglyo
04-12-2006, 01:47 PM
<3 Scott. (I'll get to see you on your birthday to.. What shall i bring.. A naaz poster?) :p

haha yes please:D

XxKanexX
04-12-2006, 02:08 PM
haha yes please:D
I'll just look on the net somewhere. Oh, would you look at that. She has no clothes on. :eek:
Dirty secrets?;)

c0de
04-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Definately(sp?) Squigglyo :)

He pwnz :)

Jansen
04-16-2006, 04:06 PM
I don't know of any 'best' scripter, but my favorite is starblaster100 :P

He always helped me with my newb problems, and is just a really cool guy.

There's one thing for sure... I am the WORST scripter here :)

Mutant Squirrle
04-16-2006, 04:16 PM
welcome back jansen haha finally away from those nooby forums aye :D (sorry lil off topic haha)

piv
04-19-2006, 09:40 AM
If only Kaitnieks released some scripts... look at the Draynor fisher he released and ask yourself if you've seen anything that comes close.

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-19-2006, 10:27 AM
yep kait had skill but now hes a dad so yer hes busy

Ejjman
04-22-2006, 09:52 PM
I know mopars got my mining to 75, so I choose him.

driger1592
04-23-2006, 03:57 AM
I say Squigglyo. Squig's include was the one thing that taught me all of the basics I needed to make my first script (which still works, but is quite ugly). Thanks again Squig ;)

WhiteShadow
04-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Wow,so many unknown names, Chriz, phalanx and such. Must be since I registered at Kaitnieks like a month before it ended.

But I think Stupid3ooo is the best at RS scripts.

Mutant Squirrle
04-24-2006, 12:15 AM
rofl i nominate..... my mom cuz shes fat and could own all scripts by rolling on them... W00T FOR MY MOM

I remember first post=p
04-24-2006, 12:17 AM
rofl i nominate..... my mom cuz shes fat and could own all scripts by rolling on them... W00T FOR MY MOM

Ehhh, are you feeling alright...XD

Mutant Squirrle
04-24-2006, 12:57 AM
THIS JUST IN i nominate geno cuz hes bigger then my mom... AND HE HUGS HIS DOG!!!

thank you that is all

I remember first post=p
04-24-2006, 02:49 AM
THIS JUST IN i nominate geno cuz hes bigger then my mom... AND HE HUGS HIS DOG!!!

thank you that is all

Your either crazy or a spam-a-holic.

Option 1 pl0x0r3xn3ss.

Portal
04-28-2006, 02:55 AM
rofl mutant you didnt mention me...how im going to slap you

anyways my head is falling over cuz its so big right now
for my time id say i was one of the top scriptors out there, though its sad that i kept my scripts private among me, mutant, a friend of mine mike who passed away, and taminoo.

this is sort of a popularity contest in scripting. whoever was known for doing something gets put up even if they werent that great. but because they helped out they made a name and are remembered :). On the other hand in order to keep scripts working for a longtime and keep them flawless, i kept scripts private. that is the way ive always been but if anyone needed help on something new and innovative (especially their debugging caugh mutant and taminoo) i was always there. cheers

Mutant Squirrle
04-28-2006, 02:32 PM
rofl debugging ... idk about that that was a long long time ago buddy maybe the findcolarea2 mine thing u gave me but not debugging haha (thinks) well back in the day u did help me get started but we helped each other

yes portal is deffinatly a very good scripter if he were truely to release some of his scripts you would be rather amazed at his capabilities sorry portal i forgot to mention you because i havent talked to you in awhile and your stuff was always private :P

Renax
04-28-2006, 08:04 PM
portal, i remember your nat crafter from the private ss forums but by the time i bothered to grab it you had taken it down :rolleyes: piv was pretty good to in my opinion.

puregodfatha
04-29-2006, 04:19 AM
ya know what...... Im my own favorite and best scripter:p

driger1592
04-29-2006, 04:22 AM
Ha! That's cool dude ;)

devils elbow
04-29-2006, 06:31 AM
Pplsukbawls/Alex or what ever was pretty good.

bumfluff120
05-03-2006, 01:00 AM
Yeah well i can never get an auto to work for more than a few hours, and pretty much all autos i get need some tweaking. The scripts that didn't need minor fixing worked great though, and they were made by
stupid3000
solemn wishes
XxKanexX

Bebe
05-03-2006, 01:23 AM
The thing about these "Greatest scripter" threads is that your perception of the greatest scripter all has to do with what "time period" of RuneScape cheating you came in at.

Avaphi
05-08-2006, 05:21 PM
This goes hands down easily, Stupid3000 Dedicated more time to scripting then anyone I know. He wrote includes, and I heard his pay scripts made people $}{ ! T themselfs. Anyways, he was definetly the best overall scripter. On the other hand, starblaser100 has a phenomenal essminer which works gloriusly.Squig also wrote a few quality includes, that takes loads of time. Just look how big the scripts are... My 2cents

torrent
05-08-2006, 05:38 PM
odie's autofighter was the best script i used bac then.. it was 1337

Avaphi
05-17-2006, 03:36 AM
I have to come back and say this. Driger1592, is probably the greatest DTM user of all time ! He also wrote a full tutorial on scar, in delphi. Which is amazing. He also, helps many people(Including me) with there script problems, without him my knoledge of scar wouldnt have grown half as fast as it has over the last 2 weeks. Thanks loads driger!

z92
05-17-2006, 01:16 PM
I remember 6FeetUnder from old rscn, he made some nice scripts!

Oh also, Zup's flaxpicker was awesome, too bad he let it die even though alot of people including me had paid for it... Same with Genodemons autofighter script (pay script).. well odie made it free.... :@

Bam Bam
05-17-2006, 06:22 PM
I think its Starblaster...his stress miner is really 1337 :p

Usa
05-18-2006, 01:06 AM
phalanx all the way, ive used some of his scripts. Insane.

sdouble
05-22-2006, 05:40 PM
I would say Sdouble. His scripts are amazing(Private and Public)

Hahaha, I can't believe someone actually said my name in a "Best scar scripter of all time" thread! And to make it even more amusing, it's from the one that everybody hates. Bah. now no one will believe that. :(

Cheesehunk
05-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Hahaha, I can't believe someone actually said my name in a "Best scar scripter of all time" thread! And to make it even more amusing, it's from the one that everybody hates. Bah. now no one will believe that. :(

Lol, where'd you come from? :p

whitevans1
05-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Stupid3000 is prob the best but when I cam into the cheating scene he was on top so maybe thats why i think he is... but i have to give props to drigger hes helped me alot...

Black Hat
05-22-2006, 10:51 PM
Top 3

1. XX JUT XX - Auto Rune
2. MasteRMar0 - He kinda bought the Auto Rune Codes and changed it a bit
3. (my brother) - Cuase he has been Autoing for like 3-4 years (2001-2005)

I mean come on dont forget them...they started Auto-rune!
Auto-Rune is like the father of SCAR...
If u were a ture rs play like my brother then u no these people (Jut and Mm) rock....They acutally duped items i anit lieing or scamming i am serious...

The Un-Named
05-22-2006, 11:40 PM
Top 3

1. XX JUT XX - Auto Rune

If u were a ture rs play like my brother then u no these people (Jut and Mm) rock....They acutally duped items i anit lieing or scamming i am serious...

Ok, you've seen xx jut xx's site.

Kaitnieks created autorune, dylock duped. Now, please someone that experienced/knows rs history very well correct me.

driger1592
05-22-2006, 11:57 PM
I thought SixFeetUnder was the duper :p Whatever, though :p

Bebe
05-23-2006, 12:05 AM
He was, Dylock told Jagex he would stop it, but insteed got banned :p

Anyway... I will vote for Liger just for the hell of it, and because he loves me :D

jme
05-23-2006, 01:28 AM
Top 3

1. XX JUT XX - Auto Rune

Seriously, you REALLY REALLY need to read the blackbook of rs cheating. Nothing of what you said is true.

http://www.play.ezpeer.net/blackbook6.chm Pault's server is offline a lot, If it comes online I'll reupload it for you incase you cant get it. Thats the newest version(6).

XxJutxX is a fat lier, he never made autorune, nor was he part of runescape history.

Dankness
05-23-2006, 01:31 AM
Seriously, you REALLY REALLY need to read the blackbook of rs cheating. Nothing of what you said is true.

http://www.play.ezpeer.net/blackbook6.chm Pault's server is offline a lot, If it comes online I'll reupload it for you incase you cant get it. Thats the newest version(6).

XxJutxX is a fat lier, he never made autorune, nor was he part of runescape history.

Also This Post is about Who was the Greatest SCAR Scripter not Greatest RS Cheater of all time. Please Stay on Track and Atleast Have Correct Information if You Are Going OffTopic.

newguy45
05-23-2006, 01:53 AM
yah he really was off...

hey what about odie? i never used and scar script of his but he had a scriptting cup..

driger1592
05-23-2006, 02:16 AM
Ah, Odie :) Aka "Teh Drig0r Hat0r" :p Was a pretty well-learned scripter, especially for the time :p

new girl69
05-23-2006, 03:58 AM
Dylock = sex
- 6feetunder was good
- Genodemons Uberfighter was amazing back in the Scriptdump days
- fakawi is awesome also

Freddy1990
05-23-2006, 05:39 AM
Personally i'd say kaitnieks was the best since scar wouldn't be around if it wasen't for him, but there have been alot of great scar-scripters in the course of our history.

The Un-Named
05-23-2006, 01:48 PM
Personally i'd say kaitnieks was the best since scar wouldn't be around if it wasen't for him, but there have been alot of great scar-scripters in the course of our history.

As I woke up this morning, I was thinking about it.

Ok, sure, kaitnieks is probally the best at knowing what everything dose, but dose he know how to put it to good use? IE, I could know how all of scar works but still turn out simple scripts. ;)

Freddy1990
05-23-2006, 03:53 PM
As I woke up this morning, I was thinking about it.

Ok, sure, kaitnieks is probally the best at knowing what everything dose, but dose he know how to put it to good use? IE, I could know how all of scar works but still turn out simple scripts. ;)
Actually,the reason why we can't really judge kaitnieks scripting skills is because he never really showed them, altough the shrimp fisher included with scar was prolly one of the best ever made...
But pplsuqbawlz is also an extremely good scar scripter, but thats also because he's way past us with the understanding of how jagex works and stuff, he's also one of the best coders i know

leader
05-23-2006, 04:32 PM

I agree.

Bebe
05-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Freddy have a look at at the bejeweled script included in SCAR and tell me Kait never showed his skills ;) Not RS, but damn sexy. :)

Keen
05-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Dose anyone have a script by phalanx?
I've never seen any of his scripts but keep hearing about him.

If you have a script by him could you please send it my way, thanks. :rolleyes:

And Bebe, I guess your the best female scripter of all time. Congratz. :p

Freddy1990
05-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Freddy have a look at at the bejeweled script included in SCAR and tell me Kait never showed his skills ;) Not RS, but damn sexy. :)
I mean he nvere really showed his skills alot, the only released a few real scripts

torrent
05-28-2006, 05:41 AM
yah he really was off...

hey what about odie? i never used and scar script of his but he had a scriptting cup..
odies auto fighter was just flawles.. i used the one which was moded by baby and but i also use dthe regular one :cool: it was my favourite script cause it worked for so long non stop and didnt get me banned( ithink this time period was when the first sove the tsarge box thing came out..)

Pyro
05-28-2006, 06:01 AM
Well i dont know whether this has been said. And i cant really be bothered reading through 6 pages of this thread to find out if i have posted already but my favs have to be.

Flyboy: Althoguh many of you havnt seen it he has a absolute mastermind inside his head.

Fawki. When i first saw his scritps it blew me away how much he had learnt in such a short space of time. When there was pratically no prefectly flawless scripts fawki wowed us with his melters, fighters and miners.

Odie. <3 his autofighter.

Kane <3 his useless functions and games. Made me fall for a computer generated girl named dancing debbie.

Dankness. Scripting machine who seems to spend all day moderating forums and all night creating scripts

Most people are relativly new on seen well by that i mean not old. Also Last but not least star has made very very good scripts. Of which run very smooth.

canadarules
05-29-2006, 11:24 PM
*cough* Me *cough*

:P

I'd say Odie5533. He was good. He helped me (to some extent) with scripts I wrote, even though often he'd get pissed and block me.

After that:

- Stupid3000. Great scripts.
- pplsuqbawlz.

That's all I really can remember from a year back. Maybe I forgot some people.

Bego
05-30-2006, 03:32 AM
Mutant Squirrle:

For making RSCI, and library, I used RSCI all the time, and he helped me so much with scripting, he seemed to be able to answer ANYTHING I asked and is just legendary.

W-T-Fakawi:

I never saw much of you, except in the old runesc, but I heard you were legendary, I never saw any of your scripts, but you definately make it in my list for being you.

Wallfire:

Don't know anything about him, but I've heard many good things about him. DEFINATELY LEGENDARY.

Stupid3ooo:

People used your scripts for almost a year after you made them, your powerminer got me to 75 mining in 4 days, but it would always end up dieing within 5 hours, but that was your old ones, I never used your new one but you are definately legendary.

Stupid, Wallfire, Fakawi, and Mutant are all equal in my mind.

Renax
05-30-2006, 07:01 PM
odie was good until it came to forms, then he wasn't so good :p.

Dankness
05-30-2006, 09:52 PM
Dankness. Scripting machine who seems to spend all day moderating forums and all night creating scripts

haha 1 r t3h l331 !! lmao no seriously thou I think Odie, Stupid3ooo and WT-Fawki are the masterminds of RS2 Scripting, there are many good scripts out there like Knightstreak was good Squigly was good never liked his include but thats just because it wasnt enough like osi to me and im to lazy to learn new includes all the time. Mutant is good RSCI was a execellent include i just didn't like being forced to use forums in my scripts so i never used it. But all out honestly Odie,Stupid and Fawki are the only scirpts iv ever seen run for Multipul Days at a time lmao mostly Fawki for the Multi Days the other ones ran for 10 hours and quit lmao i had Fawki's Old Old Goblin Thing (one that worked behind lumby Castle ) and it ran for 32 hours on 1 char once lmao got banned soon as i logged it off to roflmao:cool:

I remember first post=p
05-31-2006, 03:11 AM
haha 1 r t3h l331 !! lmao no seriously thou I think Odie, Stupid3ooo and WT-Fawki are the masterminds of RS2 Scripting, there are many good scripts out there like Knightstreak was good Squigly was good never liked his include but thats just because it wasnt enough like osi to me and im to lazy to learn new includes all the time. Mutant is good RSCI was a execellent include i just didn't like being forced to use forums in my scripts so i never used it. But all out honestly Odie,Stupid and Fawki are the only scirpts iv ever seen run for Multipul Days at a time lmao mostly Fawki for the Multi Days the other ones ran for 10 hours and quit lmao i had Fawki's Old Old Goblin Thing (one that worked behind lumby Castle ) and it ran for 32 hours on 1 char once lmao got banned soon as i logged it off to roflmao:cool:

There is a ton of "lmao" 's in there. The best one I had, was running stupid's guildminer practically the day it came out. 19 Hours of 1337 secks, 41k coal pl0x?

moparisthebest
05-31-2006, 04:25 AM
without a doubt I have to say that chriz is the best scripter of all time, I doubt you could find a single scripter on the srl dev team that did not cut their teeth (start out) with chriz's ironminerbanker, it is the most awesome script of all time, period

driger1592
05-31-2006, 12:01 PM
I didn't :p I might have it on my disk somewhere, but I've never seen it =\

Diabolical
06-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Can some-one post a script by Phalanx? I've never seen his scripts...

Wish granted.

I have about 100 scripts from my first days (yes i was a leecher, i am only semi-leech now ;) )

Unfortunately none of them work for me, i havent even found 1 runescape script ive tried to work. Not even SRL ones :(

Anyway, i have alot of scripts including 5 different versions of dark snipers ess miner (not even one worked for me, they kept getting lost, stuck etc)

Bebe
06-03-2006, 02:58 PM
without a doubt I have to say that chriz is the best scripter of all time, I doubt you could find a single scripter on the srl dev team that did not cut their teeth (start out) with chriz's ironminerbanker, it is the most awesome script of all time, period
I have never seen his script, nor did I start out scripting with it. :rolleyes:

Keen
06-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Thanks Diabolical for the Script. :)
Much appreciated.

Anyone got chriz's IronBanker?
Lol, sorry. I don't mean to be a pest. :o

MujaheD
06-04-2006, 01:36 AM
STUPID3000 rocked the world with his guildminer.

torrent
06-14-2006, 03:27 PM
yeh i mined about 25k coal with his guild miner.. i got about 2-3k coal a night :D and no accnts got banned.. i used 2 accnts..i switched every night

armanie14
06-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Phalanx was the best RSC SCAR scripter,can you tell me that the cow trainer didn't own? I didn't see him script very much for RS2, i used quite a few of his scripts when i autoed in RSC first off.

I like WT-Fakawi's scripts to be honest, they are really smooth and he takes alot of time over scripting to make a flawless script almost everytime. He is one of the few scripters that isaw at kaitnieks community who actually came back and viewed peoples progress reports and then adjusted his script accordingly. Thats what set him apart from most, not all but most other scripters.

Not to mention that his first and later versions of the goblin village trainer were perfect, got me to about 50+ most combat stats and buried me a hell of alot of bones. I ran that script for around three days straight while my mum was on holiday, not one flaw in the script, wish ihad stopped now as it got me banned in the end, but then again 72 hours of autoing wil do that :D

I once had a perfect alcher and fletcher, if only i could remember the name. Benleegt springs to mind but idont think it was him. not too sure. wish i hadn't formatted my computer now! haha

Anyway, at the risk of sounding like an ass kisser i'll stop.

Mjordan
09-01-2006, 10:15 PM
well personally i like stupid3ooo. i just remeber how good his scripts worked for me back when he released them on kaitnieks. and they still worked very well for me up untill a couple months ago. but for the "best" there isnt really just one but id say stupid is one of my favs

aznrx
09-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Have to say Stupid3ooo. May not be the "best" but he was honored worldwide.

He really was a great scripter. Too bad he quit on the scripting game. His include was incredibley helpful and is used in SRL today. Plus we cant foget his guildminer. Flawless. :cool:

Mutant Squirrle
09-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Well its been awhile but

- Odie unfortunatly is a bitch. He was indeed a great scripter though.
- Genodemon.... has turned INTO a bitch lol he used to be a great guy. But that uber fighter... sorry geno but you lost me after you tryed to beat GhostSlayer because UF deffinatly sucked.
- Phalnax, Chriz, WallFire deffinatly amazing. good friends to unfortunatly they have mostly dissapeared if your lucky chriz gets on once and awhile
- GUSSY he is deffinatly my favorite teacher he is truely the only cheater that ever explained anything to me. Odie yelled and banned me. Genodemon was to busy making rs gold (pmg pixels!) and chriz helped to.

lol mopar? i was around before chriz's miner so i didnt use it. I used gussys smelter. BUT chriz's miner was indeed a great script no matter how much jagex updated that pathing still worked XD idk how he did that. To this day i still dont know haha.

- Fawki and Wizz they are both in need of being here. Who else would have made this community. Fawki did a great job but most of all the time at which you made it everyone needed somewhere decent to go and here we came to a great place.

Then of course theres everyone that i didnt mention. People i have helped learn such as bego taminoo Ghost (what happened to bam bam?) Kernel Klink(KK is mentioned here because i dont feel like editing above rofl)

Theres tons of great scripters out there. Everyone has there good points and bad don;t sit here and debate whos the best or say "pmg odie" lol go learn to script :wink:

P.S. for those who never used GhostSlayer i ran it 2 days straight and got 70 strength from rats, K thanks you would never be able to accomplish that with genodemons 'Uber' fighter or odies fighter for that matter.

EDIT: stupid was to anti social i never talked to him haha

Bam Bam
09-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Well its been awhile but

- Odie unfortunatly is a bitch. He was indeed a great scripter though.
- Genodemon.... has turned INTO a bitch lol he used to be a great guy. But that uber fighter... sorry geno but you lost me after you tryed to beat GhostSlayer because UF deffinatly sucked.
- Phalnax, Chriz, WallFire deffinatly amazing. good friends to unfortunatly they have mostly dissapeared if your lucky chriz gets on once and awhile
- GUSSY he is deffinatly my favorite teacher he is truely the only cheater that ever explained anything to me. Odie yelled and banned me. Genodemon was to busy making rs gold (pmg pixels!) and chriz helped to.

lol mopar? i was around before chriz's miner so i didnt use it. I used gussys smelter. BUT chriz's miner was indeed a great script no matter how much jagex updated that pathing still worked XD idk how he did that. To this day i still dont know haha.

- Fawki and Wizz they are both in need of being here. Who else would have made this community. Fawki did a great job but most of all the time at which you made it everyone needed somewhere decent to go and here we came to a great place.

Then of course theres everyone that i didnt mention. People i have helped learn such as bego taminoo Ghost (what happened to bam bam?) Kernel Klink(KK is mentioned here because i dont feel like editing above rofl)

Theres tons of great scripters out there. Everyone has there good points and bad don;t sit here and debate whos the best or say "pmg odie" lol go learn to script :wink:

P.S. for those who never used GhostSlayer i ran it 2 days straight and got 70 strength from rats, K thanks you would never be able to accomplish that with genodemons 'Uber' fighter or odies fighter for that matter.

EDIT: stupid was to anti social i never talked to him haha
Mutant was I lost?

Ps when I get grounded it means I lose the computer...

phonnygoblin
09-06-2006, 11:22 PM
i love kane but, looking at that script 1 pg b4, hes gotta be the best aside from kait.

Desert Storm
09-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Odie5533 ;)
He was my favorite scripter :)

pooned2lummy
09-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Stupid3ooo or wt-fakwi or however his name is spelt

Mutant Squirrle
09-17-2006, 05:19 PM
lol i love how this is just a random topic where no one reads anything they just post and dont care lmfao

MY FAVORITE SCRIPTER IS PENIS MC Gew

anybody know him?

CamHart
11-05-2006, 07:16 AM
For RSC I'd say phalanx. I use his include and a bunch of other crap for my rsc scripts. No idea about rs2.

da_professa
11-13-2006, 06:40 AM
I haven't been with scar for long.. SO most of the ppl u guyz mentioned I dun't really know. Sooo..
I personally like fawaki's scripts... I mean just by reading his script I learn like a 100 more new ways.. His scripts are amazing.. He thinks of different ways , looks at stuff from different angles.. I just like the way he thinks... I read somewhere that he was 20+.. Maybe that's why he also has an attitude of gold..Wht I mean by that is his attitude is really nice.. He's one of the nicest scripters also...

Pyro
11-13-2006, 07:10 AM
Ahaha id have to agree with you mutant. no one really reads they just post :p. But me i enjoy reading about old scripters.

vakuuu
11-13-2006, 03:20 PM
I think Phalanx, was good, because he was guy who made first GUI's in scar script, what i can remember.. But i don't remember all the Old-School scripters, so my "best" scripter title is still open. :)

da_professa
11-14-2006, 06:05 AM
Omg My other post in reply to Mutant never showed up... I'll type it again later atm I gtg..I'll just put it in short.. I am reading this topic, I like to read alot on forums...

Wyn
11-14-2006, 06:30 AM
My Best scripter list:

StarBlaster100 for being a helpful hand and a very trust-worthy person as he works his ass off like god knows tommorrow. (Also fo his ess miner :P)

Stupid3000 for his awsome include and scripts like the guildminer whitch i got 23 hours using :D and for making scar a big difference in quality back then.

And Fawk fo being, how do i put this ummmmmm, the FUCKING BEST PERSON to keep scar alive by making srl and darkness to take it over from fawk :P

Theres my list

Freddy1990
11-15-2006, 02:32 PM
No idea who's the best, lol

Starblaster100
11-22-2006, 06:40 PM
My turn to post :D

During my time as a SCAR scripter i have been very lucky as i have been able to take a look at many scripts, whether released or not. Here are some of my favourite scripters, from the past, from the present and who i think will make a great scripter in the future:

Past

Kernal Klink - When i first met Kernal Klink, he was like everyone else. Soon i found out what a hard working, dedicated and cool guy he was. After asking me just a few basic questions, he made the best rimmington miner i had ever seen for that time. It had auto rock color finding for the new rocks, and some amazingly scripted procedures.
Stupid3000 - SSi2.txt and Guildminer, Need i say more?
Odie - OSi! The first include i ever used. My Ess Miner was largely based on this include, even when SRL first came out. It just shows how stable this include really was.
Chris - The first script i ever looked at came from Chris, and man was it good. That iron miner was legendary.
CanadaRules - The techniques this guy used were out of this world t one stage. I know Stupid3000 based some of his procedures on this guys stuff.
HatlessCow - Created what i consider to be the most successful gold and silver miner and banker for the crafting guild. Techniques used = A*
GenoDemoN - For that legendary Ub3rFighter. Even though this guy has no sense of standardisation, it was still a great script ;)
Zup - SOme hardcore scripts created from this guy. We used to chat for ages about new techniques and functions.
Mutant Squirrel / Ghost - I suppose Mutant is still around, but this combo kicked ass in the autofighting section! nothing beat their script.
BenLand100 - Nothing to be said. The Maths brilliance of this guy... unbelievable

Present

Wizzup / Fawki - Just too much to say. I remember when Fawki first approached my with his SRL idea, and how amazed everyone was that he had created a script which ran 12 hours nonstop. The guildminers, the powerminers, the list is endless. A****** work guys, keep it up!
Freddy1990 - O man this guy is non stop! The intelligence of this guy is unbelievable! Im jealous... really jealous... Expect great things from him soon.
Flyboy - Some awesome scripts created here, and done so much for SRL. <3 to this guy.
Masquerader - Created some excellent procedures which i am very impressed by. So much of SRL wouldn't be possible without the foundation he has set.
Kane - The endless list of Functions, Procedures and Tutorials. Thanks dude.
Renax - 1 of the very few competitors for my Ess Miner. I gotta admit, his was better back in the day.
Dankness - Speechless, just speechless. So much done for us, cant thank you enough. The talent here is unbelievable.

New Scripters (Or new to me)

Sumilion - Such a fast learner, and so good at scripting. Expect amazing work from him.
Roberty Bob - Amazing procedures and functions created.
The Un-Named - Really talented scripter.
Yakman - Unbelievable scripting here. I hope you exceed the level you are at, because that would be something

Its so hard to choose just 1 scripter. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, but these people just really stuck with me.

Thanks

Starblaster100

Parad0x
11-24-2006, 03:38 AM
well..kaitnieks kind of started it all...

however, agreed that Phalanax made the mjority of all good SCAR scripts. however like you also said GenoDemoN was an amazing scripter, and really innovative i always respect this guy for being kind of in left field..but always catchign the ball and hammering it home.

rs cheat MASTER
01-28-2007, 10:12 PM
stupid and kait r the best

1.stupid's guildminer is gr8 (can't forget SSi2)

2.kait was the one who made scar (obviously would be a gr8 scripter)

btw i never made a script

Cheesehunk
01-29-2007, 02:20 AM
Ahaha id have to agree with you mutant. no one really reads they just post :p. But me i enjoy reading about old scripters.
Same, everytime I see a post here I usually come to read it.. I enjoyed reading Mutants and Star's posts as I was not around for long enough to see some of the older scripters work.

lardmaster
01-30-2007, 12:35 AM
wizzup! his powerminer is eternal!

Bobster1234
02-01-2007, 02:51 AM
I have my vote on eather Odie or Stupid. Pretty hard to choose which one, but I think they are both very talented scripters.

legendaryhero90
02-03-2007, 03:04 AM
long live FAKAWI!!!!!

his scripts rule (although one of them did get me banned... i.e. guild raper)

remember to get 25 hours of sleep a day!!!

Long live WT-FAKAWI!!!

ronny.m.p
02-04-2007, 04:56 AM
lolz there are soo many people...i'v been around seince the dawn of autoing. Although i never really got myself out there. Ya those were the good ol' days. To bad really, expectations for scripters used to be so high...if we could get it that high again we'd be pulling stupid3ooo's and chiz's out our asses lol...

me_ntal
02-11-2007, 09:41 PM
i think anyone who has made more than 5 useful scripts is amazing. people like star and wtfakawi who actually go out of their way to improve out community are the best. but the list is pretty long.

Smartzkid
02-11-2007, 10:02 PM
...Shocker ( Have you seen his new client, totally made with SCAR forms:eek: )...

Sorry for the offtopic, but does anyone have a link to this 'new client'?

Cheesehunk
02-13-2007, 01:36 AM
Sorry for the offtopic, but does anyone have a link to this 'new client'?
It costed 1 milliion gp RS2 cash, and was encrypted to my knowledge. I haven't seen Shocker forever though..

Dunceiam
02-13-2007, 01:53 AM
long live FAKAWI!!!!!

his scripts rule (although one of them did get me banned... i.e. guild raper)

remember to get 25 hours of sleep a day!!!

Long live WT-FAKAWI!!!

I totally agree..:p