PDA

View Full Version : World 16 Air Runner

Ciesson
01-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Now heres something that would be absolutely usefull. A WORLD 16 AIR RUNNER!!!!! It might be pretty hard but think about it, 2k every trip!!! You start in fally east bank and all it does is takes 26 unoted rune ess out of bank. It walks to air alter and goes insi with ir tiarra worn. Then it looks for ppl shouting open 2k or whatever. you probally coud make a little array of all the things they shout. then it trades them the 26 unoted ess. it checks the second trade window to make sure you got 2k and 26 noted ess. then it accepts and goes back to bank. banks noted ess and cash and starts again. Imagina running this overnight!!!
Well my fingers are tired from typing so if you or anyone else thinks they are up to the challenge. its all yours!!
Cheers
Ciesson

YoHoJo
01-21-2007, 04:36 PM
I was thinking about making one of these. But the other way around.
Its hard to find someone in a huge mass of 100+ people just to get 2k.
I was gonna make one for craters.

Just keep public chat on hide and say
Open+Usename
When it sees a purple trade it will trade and offer the stuff and craft =)
No walking or anything needed

I don't think it will be a "huge money maker though..."
This is just something people do to make a few 10ks not get rich =)

I get you point though.

syberium
01-21-2007, 11:22 PM
i had a good idea for one of these cept it was for a law runner, and the way it would find the law crafers is this. u run laws manually once and find the NAMES of the players who craft laws then fill the names in the script. the script looks for red clothes with the name of "XXXX" and yea.. theoretically it seems possible.

Buckleyindahouse
01-22-2007, 03:08 AM
Yea it would be kinda hard to find the crafters.

pwnaz0r
01-24-2007, 04:25 AM
made a variation of this look at free scripts forums.

crimedevil
02-03-2007, 12:05 PM
This woud be realy cool!

RAM
02-22-2007, 11:56 PM
Atually it's 25 noted ess, because theafter has , money, airs and ess in their inventory already...My personal best is about 8k ess in an hour, and at this pace you can can only do for an hour at a time and your head starts spinning....but, lets do the math....I make 7x airs with my crafting level....so that would be 56k airs...which I sell for 25 each...this equals 1400000 (1.4 mil), but in order to keep the runners lined up ( and because I'm not to greedy) I pay 2.2k and ess per trip, so subtract 704k...which is 696k, but i get all my ess myself, but if you were to buy it for 25 each, subtract another 200k...which is still 496k per hour, now mind you, this is my personal best and that is trading roughly 11 people per minute...but even if you do half that...how else in the game can you make that much money?...but acually the experience is the main reason people are there....once I reach the level i can make double natures per trip, this is how you make the serious money...I'll let you do the math on that 1, but 1-1.2k an hour is normal, now double that in natures ...anyways, my thought about the script was just to have my own personal "servant", either on VM or another computer, just for those slow times....RAM