PDA

View Full Version : help need

stefuck
10-25-2009, 12:27 PM
i need some help pleas.

i play a dutch crime game named www.streetgun.net

but its full off bugs and it has no anti cheat script.

can anyone pleas make an anti-cheat script for me?

or can u help whit debugging the site?

pleas pm me if u want help to debug

and if u have an anti cheating site post it here pleas

many many thanks i hope someone will help me

greetz stefek

Drunkenoldma
10-26-2009, 01:01 PM
So,
if I understand you correctly, you are PLAYING a game, you haven't created the game, you're PLAYING it.
It has come to your senses that there is no anti-cheat in the game, yet, you want one in it, although you are only playing the game..?
Now, I would understand if you were the creator of the game, and you need help making your game better, but what you want us to do is create a script for a game you are PLAYING?

What I think you will do is the following: Someone will (or will not) help you with creating the "anti-cheat-script" (I wouldn't know what you mean with that, as there are 9001 ways to cheat in a browser game, but that aside), then you will give the "anti-cheat-script" to the creator of the game, and you'll get all credit for it.

Tell your streetgun.net-creator that his game fails, and is full of bugs, he'll fix it or, he won't, upto him.

stefuck
10-26-2009, 09:44 PM
So,
if I understand you correctly, you are PLAYING a game, you haven't created the game, you're PLAYING it.
It has come to your senses that there is no anti-cheat in the game, yet, you want one in it, although you are only playing the game..?
Now, I would understand if you were the creator of the game, and you need help making your game better, but what you want us to do is create a script for a game you are PLAYING?

What I think you will do is the following: Someone will (or will not) help you with creating the "anti-cheat-script" (I wouldn't know what you mean with that, as there are 9001 ways to cheat in a browser game, but that aside), then you will give the "anti-cheat-script" to the creator of the game, and you'll get all credit for it.

Tell your streetgun.net-creator that his game fails, and is full of bugs, he'll fix it or, he won't, upto him.

no credits goes to the one who made it

but il get rewarded for it

Ranger135xp
10-31-2009, 12:26 AM
why is it ".net"? usually foreign sites have different extensions such as co.uk (europe) or .de (germany).

Anyway, why can't the creator figure out where cheating is occurring and fix it himself? I don't believe PHP and MySQL games are easy to cheat, you have to inject code into the server which would be hard since PHP is server-side.

Browser games suck if they receive their data from the address bar vs session variables. anyone could retype "blahblah.net?health=70" to be health=100 or more.

In other words, DON'T USE $_GET AND $_POST FOR GAMES!