PDA

View Full Version : RSC Idea, Maybe?

Thick As Blood
11-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Alright so as everyone knows RSC is back, and if you sign in atleast once within the 2 weeks (from november 11th to the 24th) you're allowed to play it agian, forever.

So, for the people who are veterans and who plan on playing RSC. What can we do about "sleeping"?

I was talking with a member here and he mentioned "have it send the pic to your cell"

Made me think. HM!

I know with my iPhone I can controll my computers mouse, and keyboard from anywhere, but I can only see my computer screen from my room, obviously...

Anyone else want to brain storm with me? I have been trying to look on all old archives and I've got nothin'... I cant find any of the old sleepers.

SO!

Ideas guys/gals? :stirthepot:

YoHoJo
11-12-2009, 11:55 PM
There was a program that did it, forgot the damn name though!
Edit: Sleepwalker!
http://i37.tinypic.com/i5ruvl.jpg

Basically when its fatigue time, your word get sent to other peoples comptuer, and they type it in for you and bot types it into rs. For every word you type in for someone else, you get a 'credit' and so when you auto your word will be sent out to other people. We could make something similar to this on SCAR I bet easily.

The other two basically let you type words for other people, and then everyone else types words for you, when you run sleepwalker. The words are traded over an irc channel.

Edit: Hehe, we should make an RSC subforum.... :D

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 12:09 AM
I know of sleepwalker, also needed cold feet to work. Also, leosleep, WUSS, ect. I was around when they were out, but the thing is. I CANNOT FIND THEM. Haha. I have been searching everwhere for a valid link. No prevail!

YoHoJo
11-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Probably all dead links, and progs dead too. Honestly, I bet we can make one for SCAR though, RSC AUTOING subforum is what we need, and we can all develop our own RSC include and scripts woo!

Bionicle
11-13-2009, 12:30 AM
Probably all dead links, and progs dead too. Honestly, I bet we can make one for SCAR though, RSC AUTOING subforum is what we need, and we can all develop our own RSC include and scripts woo!

I'd help...if i can get an rsc acc in time :D no membs atm, mite change soon tho.

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 01:46 AM
Alright guys, I'm down. Count me in!

NCDS
11-13-2009, 03:33 AM
I would be 100% down to make some RSC stuff :)

EvilChicken!
11-13-2009, 03:38 AM
People should make tons of accounts and sign in, then.
RSC accounts are bound to be worth a lot when some time passes.

Plus, I might actually be interested in playing it myself.

tls
11-13-2009, 03:53 AM
People should make tons of accounts and sign in, then.
RSC accounts are bound to be worth a lot when some time passes.

Plus, I might actually be interested in playing it myself.

You have to pay for members.

YoHoJo
11-13-2009, 04:02 AM
You have to pay for members.

Do it anyways, you're bound to get way more than ~5$ for them!
Awesome idea evilchicken, i bet TONS of people are gonna do that!

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 04:21 AM
I thought it was pretty obvious to make as many accs as you can before the 2 weeks is up. :duh: But no really. I have remotely controlled my account from my iphone while on my desktop, but I need to find a way to have it alert my cellphone when the fatigue is 100%... Still brainstorming but you guys have any ideas?

YoHoJo
11-13-2009, 04:23 AM
SCAR can send emails, you can text though email
If Fatigue=100% then
Email
Done.

NCDS
11-13-2009, 04:39 AM
SCAR can send emails, you can text though email
If Fatigue=100% then
Email
Done.

How exactly did Leosleep and the others work? What would it take to re-create something like that?

If I'm not mistaken it consisted of a word library and a text finder?

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 04:44 AM
Well it just took a jpg shot of the area, and pasted it into an IRC screen for people to see and respond too.

YoHoJo
11-13-2009, 04:44 AM
NCDS no idea.
I just know this:

http://www.villavu.com/forum/showpost.php?p=654856&postcount=2

LeoSleep ReadMe:
http://pastebin.com/m665a2cd9

Not sure about much more, but I faintly remember using them :D.

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 04:48 AM
Yohojo email, eh? Even with the older scar? I havent scripted pascal in a few years now so it might take some time...

YoHoJo
11-13-2009, 04:57 AM
http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47589&highlight=scar+send+email

http://allthingsmarked.com/2006/09/04/howto-send-free-text-messages-through-email/

Win.

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 06:01 AM
Very nice indeeeeed. Been playing around with it, but I've been out of the loop for far too long. I can get it to compile, but I dont think I'm filling out the correct variables, 'cause I'm not getting any emails! :duh:

I'm wondering if it's possible to send an instant bitmap screen shot of the word to my email...

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 06:31 AM
I just got my iphone to recive a perfect picture message from my email account. So now I know that that's possible. I even printscreen'd the word in the sleeping bag to make sure I can read it. I could respond to it within 3 seconds, so it's farily quick..

I'm just wondering if scar would be able to upload a picture to hotmail...

cycrosism
11-13-2009, 06:59 AM

Basically when its fatigue time, your word get sent to other peoples comptuer, and they type it in for you and bot types it into rs. For every word you type in for someone else, you get a 'credit' and so when you auto your word will be sent out to other people. We could make something similar to this on SCAR I bet easily.

I remember using that :P

Floor66
11-13-2009, 07:37 AM
I got this...

<?php
function getStatus()
{
return file_get_contents("status.txt");
}

function changeStatus($status)
{
if($status != "true" || $status != "false")
{
echo "Wrong status input";
exit;
}
else
{
$f = file_put_contents("status.txt", $status);
if(!$f)
{
echo "Error changing status";
exit;
}
else
{
return true;
}
}
}

if($_GET['opt'] == "scar")
{
$form = false;
if($_POST)
{
$pass = $_POST['auth'];
if($pass != "xmx876s")
{
echo "Wrong password";
exit;
}
$status = $_POST['status'];
if(changeStatus($status))
{
echo "Success";
exit;
}
}
}
else
{
$form = true;
if($_POST)
{
$pass = $_POST['auth'];
if($pass != "xmx876s")
{
echo "Wrong password";
exit;
}
$status = $_POST['status'];
if(changeStatus($status))
{
echo "Success";
exit;
}
}
}
if($form)
{
?>
<form method="post" action="<?=$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];?>">
<b>Set status:</b> <label>True<input type="radio" name="status" value="true" /></label>
<label>False<input type="radio" name="status" value="false" /></label><br />
<b>Password:</b> <input type="text" name="pass" type="password" />
<input type="submit" name="manual" value="Change" />
</form>
<?php
}
?>

You can load webpage.com/status.txt in to SCAR and see if it has to go to sleep ;)
You'd have to make a SCAR script with PostHTTPPageEx(Client, 'webpage.com/sleep.php?opt=scar'); OR go to the page manually.

weequ
11-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Leosleep:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TCRWV2BC
Found from another forum so I'm not promising its virus free. Anyway it didnt look like a virus. F-Secure didnt find anything.

YoHoJo
11-13-2009, 08:46 PM
Leosleep:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TCRWV2BC
Found from another forum so I'm not promising its virus free. Anyway it didnt look like a virus. F-Secure didnt found anything.
Yeah I found a bunch of old programs on the "Post The Oldest Thing You Have" thread, not sure if any of them will still work though :/.

Main
11-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Count me in.

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 09:06 PM
That leosleep is clean, tho dosent seem to work. I am trying it now but cant get it to work yet.

yohojo none of those links work, lol after 3 hours of searching, TRUST ME. :duh:

YoHoJo
11-13-2009, 09:45 PM
That leosleep is clean, tho dosent seem to work. I am trying it now but cant get it to work yet.

yohojo none of those links work, lol after 3 hours of searching, TRUST ME. :duh:

What links to what programs?

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 10:52 PM
Anyone working on anything? I've been brainstorming the whole "sleeping" thing and here's what I have so far.

1) Remake of sleepwalker/cold feet program. ( I feel like there wont be enough people to make this happen.)

2) Character recognition program. (Such as leosleep, it is less accurate then coldfeet/sleepwalker, but in the end maybe more dependable?)

3) Text notification with reply. (I feel like this might be the best bet so far.)

The idea of the text notification would basically be scar sending the users cell phone a mms message containing the .jpg of the image requested. Then the user can easily view, and reply to the image with text that gets sent back to scar and into runescape.

So far programs I've tried make me able to view the desktop and control it via my iPhone. I can basically play the game via my cell phone acting like a controller to control my desktop. It's pretty laggy and not very accurate, but I did 3 times enter in sleep words with success.

Another program is basically an iPhone remote app. I cannot see my desktop via my cell phone, but can control my computer from anywhere using it. This obviously only works if I can see the screen to know what I am clicking.

That's about it so far.

Ideas? Comments? :stirthepot:

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 11:02 PM
yohojo the links in the archives that you talked about.

Main
11-13-2009, 11:09 PM
I think camera is going to give us a bit of trouble. because unlike rs2, rsc doesn"t have a compass, and its camera rotation system have two ways of controlling it (manual and auto (<-old, but its still there)).

Thick As Blood
11-13-2009, 11:14 PM
RSC does have a compass. Most old scripts are supposed to start out @ "perfect north" on the compass. Scriping RSC is cake, anyone can do it. It's figuring out the "sleeping" problem that is going to bite us.

Main
11-14-2009, 12:38 AM
I think it would be curious if the player scrools over the map just to switch compass thou.

YoHoJo
11-14-2009, 12:44 AM
I think it would be curious if the player scrools over the map just to switch compass thou.

Doubt they'll care/check for that rofl :p
Many people think jagex has way more power/check for things that they probably dont :p

Thick As Blood
11-14-2009, 02:52 AM
Agian lol not worried about scar or scripting right now, just worried about how to solve the sleeping problem. Still working on trying to find a free, legit program that automatically sends an email when a file is changed. Found some, but eh, idk. It seems like I may need someone good at VB to hear me out and try to code something for me.

Anyone interested? I think it should be pretty straight forward.

YoHoJo
11-14-2009, 02:56 AM
Procedure LoveMahSleeps;
Begin
If Fatigue=100 Then
Begin
ClickSleepingBag;
Savescreenshot(path);
Email picture to someone;
PersonReadsEmail;
Reader Intra Scar messages the correct word with (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52595&highlight=scar+message)
ScarRevievesMessage;
TypesendMessage;
End;
lol.

Thick As Blood
11-14-2009, 04:54 AM
Do you think it'd all be instant? You only have about 30 seconds from the time the word apears to type the correct one before it refreshes.

Main
11-14-2009, 05:05 AM
Does any one know the usual times for fatique to reach 100?

YoHoJo
11-14-2009, 05:14 AM
Does any one know the usual times for fatique to reach 100?

No idea, not enough to be annoying though :D.
Every ore/wood you get? Or maybe per hit/swing or however much time you do something? Idk

Thick As Blood
11-14-2009, 07:01 AM
It's all different, depending on what you're leveling up on really. I notice it goes up quick smithing, but not so fast fighting. I've got a bit of code I ripped apart from another script I found that uses email notifications. I've got it to email my phone with txt. It takes a little under 10 seconds to reach my phone from the second I click run on SCAR.

Now how to send an image from a file that quick? :)

YoHoJo
11-14-2009, 07:04 AM
Now how to send an image from a file that quick? :)

Well since we dont all have pro-phones, what we should really be asking is how to make a fatigue solving system that will work for EVERYONE!:stirthepot:

ZaSz
11-14-2009, 07:10 AM
Do you logout if your in sleeping bag, and its been like 3 minutes?

Thick As Blood
11-14-2009, 07:28 AM
Yeah and the word will refresh.

Yohojo as long as you have a data plan you should be all set. I mean It's just a MMS txt message? And responding to it is also the same thing basicaly.

But you're right, leosleeper looks like it has potential, but I cant seem to get it going...

YoHoJo
11-14-2009, 07:41 AM
We can just make one in SCAR somehao :D

Thick As Blood
11-14-2009, 07:55 AM
If it's possible then lets do it. I just dont think it'll be easy via SCAR. I've been messing with programs and other ideas for 2 days and I've gotten pretty far. But that's for the whole txt thing haha.

YoHoJo
11-14-2009, 08:17 AM
Im trying to get at more of a SleepWalker thing (didn't it send your words to others and then they solved it for you?). If if your having success with programs that solve it by themselves then that's much better. Do any of the old RSC fatigue solvers work/semi work? It just seems hard for a program to solve a CAPTCHA is all.

Home
11-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Count me in. ;)

~Home

Thick As Blood
11-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Im trying to get at more of a SleepWalker thing (didn't it send your words to others and then they solved it for you?). If if your having success with programs that solve it by themselves then that's much better. Do any of the old RSC fatigue solvers work/semi work? It just seems hard for a program to solve a CAPTCHA is all.

It is hard for a program to solve a captcha. It's almost impossible to find one. Sleepwalker worked with coldfeet. One program was for you to use when you use SCAR when you need it to sleep for you and the other one was for sleeping for other people. All done through IRC. This is when cheating was at its prime and thousands of people used it. It worked because of the amount of people using it. Without a good amount of people, it wont work.

Leosleep is supposed to work without others sending you the word. It solves it itself using an image recognition program linked to a "dictionary" file. Searches basicaly for the image it thinks it is, and responds with a word bes suited for it. Not 100% accurate.

Home, Glad to see you around. I remember ya.

Davis_223
11-15-2009, 03:06 AM
I think camera is going to give us a bit of trouble. because unlike rs2, rsc doesn"t have a compass, and its camera rotation system have two ways of controlling it (manual and auto (<-old, but its still there)).

instead of it scrolling over the minimap to just change the compass, why dont we just make it so it uses the minimap to walk, so it wont look odd, and then you could change the compass and walk.

Thick As Blood
11-15-2009, 05:11 AM
Like said before, scripting for rsc is not going to be a problem. Why are we talking about compass and mini map? What happened to OCR's? No rudeness intended but lets stay on track.

Back to the idea about scar sending an email out, or txt.

Main question is, can scar find a picture in a certain folder on the users CP, use it in the script somehow as maybe a string, and then send it over through email to be viewed as an image?

YoHoJo
11-15-2009, 05:16 AM
Like said before, scripting for rsc is not going to be a problem. Why are we talking about compass and mini map? What happened to OCR's? No rudeness intended but lets stay on track.

Back to the idea about scar sending an email out, or txt.

Main question is, can scar find a picture in a certain folder on the users CP, use it in the script somehow as maybe a string, and then send it over through email to be viewed as an image?

I still say find a way itll work for everyone, not just phone people! Ya sure, many people can text, but many cant control computer from their phones. Make a prog that either solves the fatigue screen, or sends it to others to solve.

ZaSz
11-15-2009, 05:24 AM
I was thinking of making a website that scar uploads a pic to, and i KNOW i could do the coding, as to where scar would receive the answer, but the site would need someone on 24/7, which i think is very unlikely.

YoHoJo
11-15-2009, 05:47 AM
I was thinking of making a website that scar uploads a pic to, and i KNOW i could do the coding, as to where scar would receive the answer, but the site would need someone on 24/7, which i think is very unlikely.

Not someone, ANYONE!
Fatigue time
Scar takes pic, uploads to website.
Under the pic is text box.
Anyone who goes onto site enters text, scar receives and solves.
User who entered gets +1 Point (for each point you have, SCAR will be viable to sent another picture, this would make sure no one leeches and everyone helps (everyone will need an account to get onto the site and also need to enter that info into script so it can check how many points the user has)
After the word is entered, the pic is removed from the site.
Win :D

ZaSz
11-15-2009, 07:15 AM
But who to prevent a Jagex hero from joining the site and purposely screwing up EVERYONES accounts?

Main
11-15-2009, 07:35 AM
Well, Jagex didn't do it before with leosleep, so yeah..

Floor66
11-15-2009, 07:35 AM
That could happen here... Has it? no.

Main
11-15-2009, 07:44 AM
? Happen what?

YoHoJo
11-15-2009, 07:47 AM
But who to prevent a Jagex hero from joining the site and purposely screwing up EVERYONES accounts?

Have a failchecker, if anyone's account (on the site) fails too many in a short amount of time, they'll get banned. :D

Davis_223
11-15-2009, 09:05 AM

And mabe having some legal stuff on the page saying that jagex isnt alowed on the Webpage? im not a legal person so i dont know if that would work.

but i like the ideas that you guys were saying about logging onto the webpage and entering the capcha and then sending it back to scar, and sorry for getting off topic about the compass thing.

Have a failchecker, if anyone's account (on the site) fails too many in a short amount of time, they'll get banned.

well mabe not banned lol, mabe the first time they get banned for 1/2 hour then the second time they get banned for 2 days then anymore wrong they get perm banned?

YoHoJo
11-15-2009, 09:09 AM
well mabe not banned lol, mabe the first time they get banned for 1/2 hour then the second time they get banned for 2 days then anymore wrong they get perm banned?

lol yea yea im just giving rough example, we're all still just brainstorming here :D.

ZaSz
11-15-2009, 09:29 AM
About the legal stuff, what about just random people that hate botters? They don't work for any agency, just stupid people trying to ruin the game for us botters :(

YoHoJo
11-15-2009, 09:38 AM
About the legal stuff, what about just random people that hate botters? They don't work for any agency, just stupid people trying to ruin the game for us botters :(

We're getting too far off topic!

weequ
11-15-2009, 09:47 AM
we can just make one in scar somehao :d
yes :d

Capricorn
11-15-2009, 10:26 AM
I think we would just be better off creating a CAPTCHA plugin in C/C++ and implementing it into SCAR that way. RSC's OCR doesn't even have segmentation and thats the hard part.

Thick As Blood
11-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Maybe we could attatch our SRL names to that website somehow? Or maybe have to get an auth and password? But I'm loving this idea. I do think it'd need to be more like an .exe then a webpage. Maybe try and just REMAKE sleepwalker/coldfeet in IRC somehow? I'm sure there's a way to do it..

Also I agree with capricorn.

& Yahojo, I only kept pushing for the cell phone thing because I felt like that was our closest bet. But you're right, not everyone would be able to do it.

MylesMadness
11-15-2009, 06:31 PM
The reason why sleepwalker worked is because tons of people did rsc, not many people are going to auto rsc with rs2 out and you need to be a member. This project is dead before it started

Thick As Blood
11-15-2009, 07:42 PM
You're very motivating. . .

Anyway, for the people that actually DO want to make this possible. Anymore Ideas?

MylesMadness
11-15-2009, 07:50 PM
You're very motivating. . .

Anyway, for the people that actually DO want to make this possible. Anymore Ideas?You make a website with a text box below all the picture. Easy, like 100 lines of php.

But your to big a thinker to realise that unless that rs2 had something like this that this will fail from not enough users.

Thick As Blood
11-15-2009, 09:34 PM
I understand its not exactly ideal. What else do we have besides something like leosleep?

I'm just staying open minded here.

MylesMadness
11-15-2009, 09:45 PM
I understand its not exactly ideal. What else do we have besides something like leosleep?

I'm just staying open minded here.BCEL reading, color captcha breaking,decaptcher (http://decaptcher.com/client/)

YoHoJo
11-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Moved to our shiny new RSC section!

Thick As Blood
11-15-2009, 11:51 PM
Rad, love the new section. Hope it helps the ideas flow in.

Capricorn
11-15-2009, 11:53 PM
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3967/ocrrsc1.png

Get at it boys!

Edit: Lol just noticed my cursor somehow got in the pictures!

MylesMadness
11-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Wow, Diffren't fonts and sizes, looks hard. Well, that leaves Java probing to see if they tell us the answer, or Decaptcher

Capricorn
11-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Well a lot of captcha solvers only have 30-35% success, and that doesn't sound to bad either.

I am looking to create a bot for RSC but I am inexperienced, so just pretend I am not :P

Thick As Blood
11-16-2009, 01:31 AM
No bot. Just need a program to help scar solve the sleeping bag. :) we are home free after that. The points idea from sleepwalker is great because if i want to be able to auto i dont have a choice just like anyone else.

cygo
11-16-2009, 04:28 AM
There were a lot of ocr's used for rsc.

leosleep
wuss
iocr
ocr
sleepwalker
etc.

I dont remember which one had the little devil as an icon but I remember it working great.

Thick As Blood
11-16-2009, 04:30 AM
WUSS was the little devil. They're all dead, I have WUSS and Leosleep, neither are working.

YoHoJo
11-16-2009, 04:43 AM
Yeah i dont get why we are caring about the actual programs themselves, they are all dead. We should emulate how they worked though, or use them as an outline. Or just make our own somehow. IMO we should still use a system of people solving other peoples CAPTCHAs remotely, seems much more viable than making an actual captcha solver...

Thick As Blood
11-16-2009, 05:27 AM
I agree.

cycrosism
11-16-2009, 05:28 AM
Maybe I can use my sever to help you guys? What if there was some program, when someone gets a capcha, it uploads a screenshot of it to my server and has a text box underneath and anyone on the page can enter the capcha?

Just a suggestion

YoHoJo
11-16-2009, 05:29 AM
Maybe I can use my sever to help you guys? What if there was some program, when someone gets a capcha, it uploads a screenshot of it to my server and has a text box underneath and anyone on the page can enter the capcha?

Just a suggestion

-.- I suggested exactly that, read my above posts (I believe they are in this thread?)

cycrosism
11-16-2009, 05:30 AM
I didn't read page 3 so if it was on there I wouldn't of seen it

neG
11-18-2009, 04:42 AM
I wasn't really active when reflection started getting explored, but can it be used to read captchas?

Thick As Blood
11-18-2009, 07:44 AM
I dont know, I missed the whole "reflection" thing. Lol

YoHoJo
11-18-2009, 07:49 AM
Highly doubt ref can read CAPTCHAs

Capricorn
11-18-2009, 07:54 AM
Highly doubt ref can read CAPTCHAs

I never botted in RSC, did bots have their own solvers or did they also use a system like Leosleep where the captchas were sent to a irc server?

YoHoJo
11-18-2009, 08:14 AM
Yeah LeoSleep and other external programs were used to solve fatigue, afaik back then SCAR didn't do it, but maybe it can now :D

weequ
11-18-2009, 10:28 AM
I never botted in RSC, did bots have their own solvers or did they also use a system like Leosleep where the captchas were sent to a irc server?No leosleep didnt send the captchas anywhere...It acttually solved them and it used dictionary to correct mistakes :P

marpis
11-18-2009, 04:25 PM

W00T, SleepWalker was YOUR program?!
I used to love that when I was a kid :p

Thick As Blood
11-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Not his program. I think Dylock, or madcowgod, and/or kait's program. All had a say I think.

Leosleep seems to be our best bet, but it's not currently working.

Aut03r
11-19-2009, 09:42 PM
hey thick, I know youre trying to figure out all of the sleeping stuff but I was wondering if you had a autofighter script you could send my way that is actaully working, I have yet to find out that is working.

Thick As Blood
11-19-2009, 11:31 PM
I havent made any scripts exept rune pickers due to the sleep problem and the fact that includes are still being developed.

YoHoJo
11-19-2009, 11:33 PM
Lol, wtf Marpis? Where did you get the idea I made it? I WISH I did though haha.

Thick As Blood
11-20-2009, 12:42 AM
I wish you did too, that way you can REmake it! :D

gottapercha
11-20-2009, 04:52 AM
i have a way scar finds the slword box and snaps a screenshot. leosleeper loads that screenshot, and spits out a txt document with the word, but i cant figure out how to get scar to read it from there. the screenys go into the include so dose the slword.txt.

Thick As Blood
11-20-2009, 05:05 AM
Figuring out how to get scar to read it would be easier then getting leosleeper to "spit out a txt document"

Show me the money!

gottapercha
11-20-2009, 05:28 AM
edit: nevermind i got the string to go to scar now. woot
and now im sleeping!!!

Thick As Blood
11-20-2009, 06:55 AM
I figured it out too, using your get image method. Mind if I share with the rest of the world how I got the rest? I'm sure it's similar to yours.

gottapercha
11-20-2009, 07:02 AM
go ahead, glad to of helped lol