PDA

View Full Version : Why hasn't anyone thought of this yet?

demenstar
11-20-2009, 03:55 AM
A Soul Wars script. It is basically the best exp in the game, and the script just has to sit there and enter it, hope you win, and just keep entering it lol. Maybe some antiban will have him run around the arena for a while, and just put autoretaliate on... Just saying, it would be great exp if a script were to do this.

Mystic
11-20-2009, 03:57 AM
Hmm.. Sounds like a project you can do ;)

~Penguin

Griff
11-20-2009, 04:12 AM
A Soul Wars script. It is basically the best exp in the game, and the script just has to sit there and enter it, hope you win, and just keep entering it lol. Maybe some antiban will have him run around the arena for a while, and just put autoretaliate on... Just saying, it would be great exp if a script were to do this.

There is a Soul Wars script I'm pretty sure. Maybe it's members only.

Blumblebee
11-20-2009, 06:46 AM
im pretty sure some people made one at some point. I know francisHelie had made one and so did Sandstorm but they required reflection, and reflection isnt fully functional. I'd make one but I have no use for Soul Wars and I don't understand it enough to make a bot for it sorry.

Sex
11-20-2009, 07:04 AM
It's been made.

FEAR
11-20-2009, 07:12 AM
You can't just enter a game and sit there hoping you win. Unless you kill monsters/avatar/people your activity will go down and you will get kicked from the game and can't enter for the next 23 minutes.

But yes I guess you can make it kill the pyrefiends or the jellos depending on your slayer level and collect souls...

Capricorn
11-20-2009, 08:28 AM
Except Soul Wars isn't that great of experience, people only went there because it was easy.

senrath
11-20-2009, 08:29 AM
It's been made.

Yes, but the script is currently dead.

Lance
11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
actually soulwars is amazing experience.. if your wanting to create a pure. so many people soulwars there combat stats once they hit 80 HP, allowing them to keep there hp 19 levels below everyone else and ergo, there combat is a lot lower as well.

marpis
11-20-2009, 07:05 PM
www.rsbots.net has released an SW script that kills pyrefiends/jellies/players and bandages, builds barriers etc. :rolleyes:

Just standing and changing a tab once every few minutes causes a lot of random events plus people can vote you out I think.

Sorry dude, but SW script is of no use unless you make it do something.

FEAR
11-20-2009, 08:04 PM
www.rsbots.net (http://www.rsbots.net) has released an SW script that kills pyrefiends/jellies/players and bandages, builds barriers etc. :rolleyes:

Just standing and changing a tab once every few minutes causes a lot of random events plus people can vote you out I think.

Sorry dude, but SW script is of no use unless you make it do something.

Not really people vote you out. If you don't kill monsters/people/Avatar, in other words if you don't contribute, there is an activity bar that keeps going down (fast) and once its fully down you get auto kicked and don't get anything + Can't enter another game for the next 23 minutes. And the activity bar is pretty hard to keep up. If you are attacking a player and don't do any damage (keep hitting zeros) your activity bar goes down. With reflection maybe there would be chance to do something but it would require a really experienced scripter or group of scripters to make/maintain the script since there are so many variables involved.

Torrent of Flame
11-20-2009, 08:08 PM
I started making one, but lost it. I had it working fully, like entering games, fighting pyres, picking up soul shards, taking them to the altar, attacking people etc.

Was not happy when I lost it. D:

FEAR
11-20-2009, 08:11 PM
I started making one, but lost it. I had it working fully, like entering games, fighting pyres, picking up soul shards, taking them to the altar, attacking people etc.

Was not happy when I lost it. D:

Lol you wouldn't have lost it if you had posted it in junior members :p

Torrent of Flame
11-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Lol you wouldn't have lost it if you had posted it in junior members :p

Ah it wasnt finalized so I hadnt posted it. Some of the walking wasnt working.

Sex
11-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Yes, but the script is currently dead.

Regardless, he acted like nobody thought of it. So I was pointing out that someone has and he was not the first.

demenstar
11-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Well if you really think about it nowadays there isn't really an original thought, so I was not trying to imply that I was first to think of the idea itself, i was just wondering why a script so useful would not have been up-kept and updated often because of the fact that it would be so useful.

Phran6
11-29-2009, 12:51 AM
i made one in color, it got fastly outdated, its very hard to make one in color because you have alot of walking and you constatly die then you can come back in grave yard so its very hard to detect where you are and you need to dont forgot that now it have activity bar. i started make one in refrection with color but reflection doesnt work atm.

Look Me
12-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Not really people vote you out. If you don't kill monsters/people/Avatar, in other words if you don't contribute, there is an activity bar that keeps going down (fast) and once its fully down you get auto kicked and don't get anything + Can't enter another game for the next 23 minutes. And the activity bar is pretty hard to keep up. If you are attacking a player and don't do any damage (keep hitting zeros) your activity bar goes down. With reflection maybe there would be chance to do something but it would require a really experienced scripter or group of scripters to make/maintain the script since there are so many variables involved.

Should be possible, just make it run to the camps, get some bandage, and then use it on teamate player, it give 50% of the activity bar, always works and you dont have to move to attack other player. I can test if someone make it.

Runaway
12-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Should be possible, just make it run to the camps, get some bandage, and then use it on teamate player, it give 50% of the activity bar, always works and you dont have to move to attack other player. I can test if someone make it.

Much easier said than done -.-

especially without reflection, it would be very hard to even find your teammates, let alone get to the bandages.