Power Miner

How to run it:
1: Download leosleep here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ndqwkmnjqyj
2: Unzip Leosleep.rar with winrar
3: Run leosleep.exe and make sure its on 'bot' mode
4: 'remove all folders'
5: 'show settings' -> 'add folder' -> add your scar folder
6: Download and open RSC PowerMiner v.1.scar
7: Fill the setup, drag the croshair to runescape classic (http://www.runescape.com/classicapplet/classicgame.ws?f=12&j=1) and run the script in a good mining spot :)

Only tested with bronze pick so idk if it works well with others :)

Features:
-Sleeping(thanks to gottapercha and Thick As Blood)
-TPA ore finding
-and lots of more :D

Floor66
11-20-2009, 09:25 PM
S-w-e-e-t! Tested it already? Add proggy plx ;P

weequ
11-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Yup it works and ill add proggy to the next version :D

Awkwardsaw
11-20-2009, 10:37 PM
can i add some of your procedures to the rsc include? :D

weequ
11-20-2009, 10:38 PM
can i add some of your procedures to the rsc include? :DOfc :)
You might want to add this too:

//option: 1=move, 2=clickleft, 3=clickright
function MouseItemRSC(I, Option: Integer): Boolean;//by antti mies
var
x, y: Integer;
MM: Boolean;
begin
if not InRange(Option, 1, 3) or not InRange(I, 1, 30) then
begin
WriteLn('Invalid numbers in MouseItemRSC');
Exit;
end;
Dec(I);
y := ((I+5)/5)-1;
x := I mod 5;
if not GameTabOpenedRSC(6) then MM := True;
if not GameTabRSC(6) then Exit;
if MM then MMouse(RSX1+477, 40, 33, 30);
Wait(99+Random(99));
MMouse(RSX1+285+x*49, 50+y*34, 5, 5);
Result := GameTabOpenedRSC(6);
GetMousePos(x, y);
if MM then Wait(99+Random(99));
case Option of
1: MMouse(x, y, 0, 0);
2: Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);
3: Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, False);
end;
Wait(300+Random(200));
end;

EDIT: RE-READ the instructions in order to get sleeper working ;)

morttt
11-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Hi, thanks for making this script for rsc:)

I'd love to use it, but I'm very inexperienced with this.:redface:

What parts do I need to change in the setup? (apart from username and pass)

Thanks for your help

weequ
11-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Hi, thanks for making this script for rsc:)

I'd love to use it, but I'm very inexperienced with this.:redface:

What parts do I need to change in the setup? (apart from username and pass)

Thanks for your helponly username, password and the ore you wish to mine(copper, tin or iron)

morttt
11-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Thanks for your reply.

I'm obviously doing something else wrong.

When I run it, all that happens it the cursor moves to the top of my screen and it says 'could not log in'.

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

Awkwardsaw
11-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks for your reply.

I'm obviously doing something else wrong.

When I run it, all that happens it the cursor moves to the top of my screen and it says 'could not log in'.

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

did you add the cross hair to the client? it may be getting the wrong coords

morttt
11-21-2009, 09:58 PM
did you add the cross hair to the client? it may be getting the wrong coords

lol, that was the problem.

Thankyou:)

neekeri
11-22-2009, 09:22 AM
it doesnt click, it just moves the cursor from rock to another. what am i doing wrong

morttt
11-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Great script, been using it for a while now:)

One issue though, after several hours, I encountered this error:

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Can't allocate the DIB handle in line 183 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.22\Scripts\rs\RSC PowerMiner v.1.scar

Then after several more hours, a slightly different error:

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Can't create compatible DC in line 183 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.22\Scripts\rs\RSC PowerMiner v.1.scar

What do they mean?

weequ
11-22-2009, 12:43 PM

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Can't allocate the DIB handle in line 183 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.22\Scripts\rs\RSC PowerMiner v.1.scar

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Can't create compatible DC in line 183 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.22\Scripts\rs\RSC PowerMiner v.1.scar

What do they mean?Sorry but i have no idea :(

neekeri
11-22-2009, 12:46 PM
I seem to have problems with other scripts too. It logs in fine but then it just starts moving the cursor, same with your fishing scripts. The thievingscript by awkwardsaw has an error and wont even load. Did i miss something setting up scar? havent really used this since 2005

Awkwardsaw
11-22-2009, 02:10 PM
I seem to have problems with other scripts too. It logs in fine but then it just starts moving the cursor, same with your fishing scripts. The thievingscript by awkwardsaw has an error and wont even load. Did i miss something setting up scar? havent really used this since 2005

first question, maby if not FindBitmapMaskTolerance(MineMask, x, y, RSX1+5, 4, RSX1+38 ,15, 0, 0) then Continue; is returning false, so it skips over the mouse? im not to familier with continue, but thats what it seems like

also, you could have posted the theiver error on my thread :( fix'd it too

Floor66
11-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Continue is the opposite of break, if I remember correctly.

Awkwardsaw
11-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Continue is the opposite of break, if I remember correctly.

so, it would start the loop again? where break exits teh loop

Floor66
11-22-2009, 03:24 PM
It would just continue the loop.

Repeat
If someBool = false Then
Continue;
//blablabla etc etc etc
Until(False);

If someBool is set to true, the loop would be stopped.

solitudee
11-22-2009, 10:30 PM
Lol, I'm kinda new to this auto-ing thing. But I don't even understand what I'm supposed to do for step 2, lol.

weequ
11-23-2009, 07:45 AM
Lol, I'm kinda new to this auto-ing thing. But I don't even understand what I'm supposed to do for step 2, lol.
Google for program called winrar...

Aut03r
11-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Nevermind, its works fine now, ive been working for 3 hrs staright with no problem

Christian Bale
11-24-2009, 05:50 PM
Figured it out thx lol.

Floor66
11-24-2009, 05:55 PM
I've never used Leosleep so 'remove all folders' might mean 'remove all folders currently set in Leosleep'
5: The folder where the SCAR program is located
7: You have to set username, password and ore, that's all

Just use the RS website

Aut03r
11-24-2009, 07:26 PM
I got a runtime error again :(

on line 80, how to go about fixing runetime errors, I want it to run over night at least.

Davis_223
11-24-2009, 08:27 PM
I got a runtime error again :(

on line 80, how to go about fixing runetime errors, I want it to run over night at least.

Did you target your Runescape window?

Christian Bale
11-24-2009, 08:35 PM
I get this error when im at 100% fatigue, followed the instructions :S maybe I did something wrong.

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Canvas does not allow drawing in line 79 in script C:\Users\Etienne\Rsc\RSC PowerFisher v.1.scar

Aut03r
11-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Of course I targeted the client, RS, or else it wouldnt work at all, it just the runtime error thing, seems like quite a bit of people are getting the error and its when it go to invetory to click the sleeping bag at 100% fatigue

weequ
11-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Of course I targeted the client, RS, or else it wouldnt work at all, it just the runtime error thing, seems like quite a bit of people are getting the error and its when it go to invetory to click the sleeping bag at 100% fatigueSo it doesnt click the sleeping bag at all?

Christian Bale
11-24-2009, 09:41 PM
So it doesnt click the sleeping bag at all?

nope not at all. goes in inventory then stops.

Also is there a way to stop the script other than Ctrl+F4? Since I'm in the rs window, scar is minimized and Ctrl+F4 doesnt work, I have to hit Atl+F4 to close rs cuz I can't take control over the mouse, not a big deal though I can live with it.

Aut03r
11-24-2009, 09:59 PM
hit Alt+tab itll open the last thing you had open, which most likely SCAR, and anti yea it does work for a while, it clicks it and sleeps and everything then after a certain about of time just goes to the inventory and doesnt do anything else, doesnt click the bag or anything, and the script stops.

Demonghost76
11-24-2009, 09:59 PM
:f:good work now work on an auto ivy cutter :P

Davis_223
11-25-2009, 06:49 AM
:f:good work now work on an auto ivy cutter :P

Dude this is a thread for runescape classic please read the first post -.- .

morttt
11-25-2009, 08:22 AM
nvm, seems to work fine now

weequ
11-25-2009, 09:02 AM
nope not at all. goes in inventory then stops.

Also is there a way to stop the script other than Ctrl+F4? Since I'm in the rs window, scar is minimized and Ctrl+F4 doesnt work, I have to hit Atl+F4 to close rs cuz I can't take control over the mouse, not a big deal though I can live with it.Ctrl + Alt + R = Run script.
Ctrl + Alt + S = Stop script.
Ctrl + Alt + A = Pause script.

Dunno about those errors :( It works just fine for me.

Christian Bale
11-25-2009, 10:24 AM
Ctrl + Alt + R = Run script.
Ctrl + Alt + S = Stop script.
Ctrl + Alt + A = Pause script.

Dunno about those errors :( It works just fine for me.

Wow that's weird I closed everything deleted leosleep re-did all the steps except in leosleep just to make sure I did ctrl+a to select all folders even if there was nothing and pressed remove folder. I also changed the location of my script to the script folder in where my scar folder is. And I also clicked on save hc in leosleep didn't work then unchecked it and it worked.

Don't know if any of these affected the process or maybe Leo had to sleep the first time since I wa at 100%? Anyway let's see how it goes now...

Christian Bale
11-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Edit: well, got the same error after a couple of hours.

Davis_223
11-26-2009, 06:05 AM
Edit: well, got the same error after a couple of hours.

Hmmm, thats wierd..... ive ran the script for 4+ hours and i never got a error once :\

Se7eN
11-26-2009, 08:00 AM
not totally sure what im doing wrong to make this happen but when i run it all it does is send the mouse to the settings tab and sit there for aprox. 15-20 seconds it the decideds that it couldn't log in and stops... i followed your directions to the letter. however perhaps on a relevant note when i pick the client it selects the window the client is in but not the client itself... might be a problem there...

-Se7eN

weequ
11-26-2009, 09:39 AM
not totally sure what im doing wrong to make this happen but when i run it all it does is send the mouse to the settings tab and sit there for aprox. 15-20 seconds it the decideds that it couldn't log in and stops... i followed your directions to the letter. however perhaps on a relevant note when i pick the client it selects the window the client is in but not the client itself... might be a problem there...

-Se7eN
Try changing your compass if it doesnt find rocks... or just try different rock.

Christian Bale
11-26-2009, 11:05 AM
The script needs to wait a little longer when I log in to close the welcome message box. what line do I have to edit?

morttt
11-26-2009, 05:21 PM
The script needs to wait a little longer when I log in to close the welcome message box. what line do I have to edit?

go to the login section and adjust the wait times

Aut03r
11-27-2009, 02:27 AM
im trying to figure out how to add a banking script to this script but i really dont know where to start, can someone show me how to do it or get me a bank script for rsc and i might be able to figure it out?

mkmk4
11-27-2009, 04:10 AM
it doesn't sleep at all when it gets 100 percent fatigue it just keeps mining and ignores the "your to tired" msg's plz help i have leo sleep with my scar folder as the only folder on the list and bot is selected... i dunno is anyone else getting these problems

Christian Bale
11-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Any way to add banking?

weequ
11-29-2009, 01:45 PM

What do they mean?
Download new scar (http://freddy1990.com/svn/scarprerelease/). It has a lot of Can't allocate the DIB handle errors fixed. It wasnt my script :P

Edit: You need svn to download or you can just wait for the final release

morttt
11-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Download new scar (http://freddy1990.com/svn/scarprerelease/). It has a lot of Can't allocate the DIB handle errors fixed. It wasnt my script :P

Edit: You need svn to download or you can just wait for the final release

thanks, downloaded:)

Baked0420
11-29-2009, 06:24 PM
I can't run Leo Sleep, I'm not from back in the RSC days, so can someone help? It's saying, "Compenent 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".

Any help? anyone know what to do for that? Maybe I followed the directions wrong or something? all I did was save the .rar from that site, then extracted them into a folder I named LeoSleep on my desktop, but the LeoSleep.exe won't run, I'm getting the above error.

weequ
11-29-2009, 07:01 PM
I can't run Leo Sleep, I'm not from back in the RSC days, so can someone help? It's saying, "Compenent 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".

Any help? anyone know what to do for that? Maybe I followed the directions wrong or something? all I did was save the .rar from that site, then extracted them into a folder I named LeoSleep on my desktop, but the LeoSleep.exe won't run, I'm getting the above error.http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52885&page=3 third page first post. Try it ;)
Or then just google for 'MSCOMCTL.OCX'

Christian Bale
11-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Often stops after a couple of hours with this error [Runtime Error] : Exception: Can't create compatible DC in line 183 in script C:\Users\Etienne\Rsc\scarprerelease\Scripts\RSC PowerMiner v.1.scar

Wish there was a way to reset the script automatically lol.

Baked0420
11-30-2009, 11:31 AM
http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52885&page=3 third page first post. Try it ;)
Or then just google for 'MSCOMCTL.OCX'

thanks a lot man :) ran that then leosleep opened right up no problem. Now to see how good we can bot in RSC. Can't wait to try this powerminer, I'll post a proggy first chance I get.

EDIT: I didn't get how it'd work at first, but I added to your script to check for sleeping first, I used the loop for getting the image and sending the text, and it worked, it typed the wrong word once, but it worked next. It's pretty cool, I'm bout to use your script to powermine now on my acc I don't care bout.

EDIT: I was running it, and was wondering how it would keep going with no drop, but in RSC it'd just drop it when the inv was full, so that makes it pretty easy, but there's like no point in autoing in RSC, I don't really like it, but it ran well, I'd give you the progress report but I don't think you made one. It seems pointless to auto in RSC, but I'm bout to make my own RSC bot for the fun of it and cause it's a bit different.

weequ
11-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Do you mean a bot? What would it be like? :D

badboy1381
12-13-2009, 09:16 AM
hi, im new with this leosleep things. i have a question, i cant run leosleep.exe after Unzip it. it says " Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid ". could you help me with this... thank you.

weequ
12-13-2009, 11:28 AM
hi, im new with this leosleep things. i have a question, i cant run leosleep.exe after Unzip it. it says " Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid ". could you help me with this... thank you.Read the previosly page..

DG37
12-13-2009, 08:12 PM
The miner and fisher only hover over and spin around the rock but doesn't click.

weequ
12-13-2009, 08:16 PM
The miner and fisher only hover over and spin around the rock but doesn't click.Did you drag the scar crosshair to runescape window?

DG37
12-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Did you drag the scar crosshair to runescape window?

yes sir

whitezombie
12-15-2009, 09:34 AM
using scar 3.22 new user n trying to set it up.very limited if no programming ksills at all and i was wondering if u must have leosleep with it or is there a way to get it to run from scar only?cuz when i click leo sleep link it lists file size just noway to download it also gives error when i try to just run powerminer file from scar alone "includes srl/srl.scar does not exist" failed when compiling

weequ
12-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Yes you need leosleep in order to sleep. For this error: ''includes srl/srl.scar does not exist'' click file -> dowload srl in scar

popsmight
06-02-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm not sure if this is still working but when I run leosleep is there a way to test if it works? Your script still works fine :) but I can't tell if leosleep works. Is it suppost to type in the captcha when the bot uses your sleeping bag? Thanks for help :).

weequ
06-08-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm not sure if this is still working but when I run leosleep is there a way to test if it works? Your script still works fine :) but I can't tell if leosleep works. Is it suppost to type in the captcha when the bot uses your sleeping bag? Thanks for help :).Scar sends an image to leosleep which leosleep reads and saves the text to a text file which scar then reads and types to runescape :)

popsmight
06-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Alright thanks for that info :). Also is there a way to make him move every so often because they made it so that you get auto logged off if you stand in the same place for over 5 minutes. Also when the bot logs back on it can't close the screen that pops up every time you log in. Other than that it mines great :P.

weequ
06-09-2010, 07:43 AM
Alright thanks for that info :). Also is there a way to make him move every so often because they made it so that you get auto logged off if you stand in the same place for over 5 minutes. Also when the bot logs back on it can't close the screen that pops up every time you log in. Other than that it mines great :P.
Uhm Ill rather fix the login :D

Impolol
12-04-2010, 12:24 PM
awesome script man :) you gonna make any others?

Cstrike
12-04-2010, 04:28 PM
awesome script man :) you gonna make any others?

Epic thread gravedig.

He probably wont, but I'm working on something

Daedolon
12-05-2010, 01:15 AM
Is it another miner? You've got a thing for those lol.

Impolol
12-05-2010, 02:51 AM
Epic thread gravedig.

He probably wont, but I'm working on something

Awesome, mind revealing what it is, or is it a secret?

Cstrike
12-05-2010, 02:56 AM
Awesome, mind revealing what it is, or is it a secret?

It's a standalone that will take RSC scripting to the next level. it's got uptext, fatigue solving, color finding, all that stuff. It'll be awesome ;)

RSC is so easy to code for, RS2 color coding is like hard soloing, whereas RSC coding is playing a power chord.

doublex8
12-10-2010, 06:31 AM
It's a standalone that will take RSC scripting to the next level. it's got uptext, fatigue solving, color finding, all that stuff. It'll be awesome ;)

RSC is so easy to code for, RS2 color coding is like hard soloing, whereas RSC coding is playing a power chord.

Lol love the metaphor

Kipz
12-21-2010, 02:44 AM
A couple of problems I'm experiencing besides that it's great.

Kipz
12-21-2010, 01:48 PM
hit Alt+tab itll open the last thing you had open, which most likely SCAR, and anti yea it does work for a while, it clicks it and sleeps and everything then after a certain about of time just goes to the inventory and doesnt do anything else, doesnt click the bag or anything, and the script stops.

I get the exact same problem, it sits on the sleep bag, and waits, although If I move it out of the inventory it fixes itself?

Any solution, sorry I can't code this and tried!

leflare
10-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Just wanted to say thanks, and that this still works as of october 25th, 2011 :)

Wizzup?
10-25-2011, 08:14 PM
I don't think they changed anything in Runescape Classic...

weequ
10-25-2011, 11:03 PM
Just wanted to say thanks, and that this still works as of october 25th, 2011 :)Thanks for feedback :)

ray1ray
03-13-2012, 06:38 AM
just wanted to rep u on a great script. i was also wondering if anyone has a varrock east miner with banking avliable or any working mining guild scripts For yes ( runescape classic ) im using on a private server but they pretty much used exact same source as rsc. I'm just looking for some scripts because their almost impossible to find. thanks

neG
01-07-2013, 06:03 AM
Just letting you know this still works beautifully on some RSC Private Servers :)
Its timeless ;D

ajg0001991
03-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Just letting you know this still works beautifully on some RSC Private Servers :)
Its timeless ;D

lol i attempted ths on a runescape classic server and it failed can u tell me what im doing wrong just says im not logged in

Castells
03-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Awesome :D thanks man