PDA

View Full Version : [RuneCrafting] Great Orb Project

crezzur
12-08-2009, 08:15 PM
The Great Orb Project Idea

Stats u need to play this game: 50 Runecrafting
Where is this mini game located: Wizard Guild

This minigame gives you Runecrafting Xp end some valuabel tokens.

The tokens are valuabel because u can buy a water talisman for only 50 tokens! that's worth 6k! (see pic 1)
here's a list of the tokens u gain while playing the 12 min game (freeplay = 12min / members = 16min)

* When it's a tie, you get 500 tokens
* If you lose you'll get 0-200 tokens
* If you win, you'll get 100-1000 tokens.

that means if you lose u get +/- 150 - 200 tokens that's 24k in 12min playing time!
end if u win u get +/- 500 - 1000 tokens so that would make a total of 120k when buying water talisman's

Thing's that need to be done to dont look suspicious:

- abilty to press on the npc's end choose join game.

- When joined a team u need to go into portal. (when the portal goes open)

- Letting your character know he's in the yellow or green team

- Make barrier's end destroy from other's (to keep activty bar up).
Maybe use the Repeller wand to shoot away the other team's orbs.
(see pic 2 & 3)

- After a round has end craft the rune essence u receive.

- Go into the next portal to go to the next round.

- after playing the 6 rounds in F2P or 8 in P2P repeat everything.

Picture 1:
http://runescape.salmoneus.net/guilds/images/rcguildorbrewards.png

Picture 2:
http://i49.tinypic.com/2cyquxv.png

Picture 3:
http://i49.tinypic.com/atvxo3.png

FEAR
12-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Hmm sounds like a good idea. I never went to it (Thought it was a waste of time :p) But looks profitable xD

How exactly do you make a barrier? If its something easy enough without a lot of walking someone could easily make a script for it.

crezzur
12-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Hmm sounds like a good idea. I never went to it (Thought it was a waste of time :p) But looks profitable xD

How exactly do you make a barrier? If its something easy enough without a lot of walking someone could easily make a script for it.

Realy easy just click on the staff make barrier u dont have to weild it or anything

+ u earn some cash trough crafting runes within the game if your free play u get 6 altars members make even more profit with cosmic's ect ..

Only difficult is after the 12 min joining a team becaus some times there to many players end u need to wait like 30 sec - 1min

edit:

Here's some pic's on making barrier destroing barrier

to not let it looks suspicious u could destroy the barrier from other player's to
http://i47.tinypic.com/2h681g4.jpg

Sabzi
12-08-2009, 10:56 PM
Also repelling enemy orbs is easy to script(I think) and that would help to avoid being suspicious. Actually I was thinking about making it(a few month ago) but never done anything. It's less then 10% but I may do it.

Cigue
12-08-2009, 11:09 PM
wooo :O I support !

marpis
12-08-2009, 11:19 PM
I also considered of making this, but I realized for it to be awesome it would have to drag the own orbs too, which would be incredibly hard. :-\

Matsetst
12-08-2009, 11:34 PM
This looks awesome :) if you guys start making a script (together ?) could you please be so kind to let enjoy the SRL junior members it to ^^

Sabzi
12-08-2009, 11:41 PM
I also considered of making this, but I realized for it to be awesome it would have to drag the own orbs too, which would be incredibly hard. :-\

You don't have to do it in order to be "active" I think. I have never even considered thinking about it. You must stand at the right place, right angle, no obstacles between you and the orb, enemy is trying to win too(stupid they), bah it's impossible for me.
It just don't have to be that awesome. :p

crezzur
12-09-2009, 07:05 AM
You don't have to do it in order to be "active" I think. I have never even considered thinking about it. You must stand at the right place, right angle, no obstacles between you and the orb, enemy is trying to win too(stupid they), bah it's impossible for me.
It just don't have to be that awesome. :p

thats true u dont have to drag the orb's to be active end it wont looks suspicious cuzz people always defend or attack so whats ronge with defending :D

Edit:

I have updated the idea a bit thx to you guy's hope some coder thinks it worth :)

Sabzi
12-09-2009, 02:29 PM
I have tried it again(haven't played in ages(okay, okay not that long :p)) and it's pretty easy. Finding the portals shouldn't be a problem as there is always a big yellow arrow :D.
I still haven't decided to make it(try to make it) or not. Walking inside the altar to place barriers/just to move is harder tho.

crezzur
12-09-2009, 02:38 PM
I have tried it again(haven't played in ages(okay, okay not that long :p)) and it's pretty easy. Finding the portals shouldn't be a problem as there is always a big yellow arrow :D.
I still haven't decided to make it(try to make it) or not. Walking inside the altar to place barriers/just to move is harder tho.

the barrier's also must be 2sq away from alatar or it will say to close to altar