PDA

View Full Version : Want a Website?

Simtoon
01-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Do you want a website?

I Can make you a website for free.

If you give me a layout or how you want it to look i can make it.

This is for my Website Design Portfolio

JPHamlett
01-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Can u make my band a website

just do w/e u want with it to make it lok kool

my only request is that you incorporate this logo in it some how

http://intramission.webs.com/6292_104446613402_102824643402_2205289_974272_n.jp g

Simtoon
01-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Not very helpful..

What pages do you want?
How Many Pages do you want?
Links go where?

MylesMadness
01-04-2010, 02:37 AM
Protip, get a good logo

JPHamlett
01-04-2010, 02:51 AM
Not very helpful..

What pages do you want?
How Many Pages do you want?
Links go where?

well i want a intro page a lyrics page a production play list page (a page to play our songs off of) and thats about it

and idk about the links do w/e u want with the links

and myles

this a better one

http://intramission.webs.com/Untitled-9%20copy.bmp

Thnx bionicle

Dynamite
01-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Can you do the Cutup stuff for my website?
I have the design and TootToot is going to do PHP and stuff.
Cheers :)

Simtoon
01-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Can you do the Cutup stuff for my website?
I have the design and TootToot is going to do PHP and stuff.
Cheers :)

Cutup? PSD to HTML?

Dynamite
01-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Yeh, i think :p
(The stuff Craig` does)

YoHoJo
01-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Protip, get a good logo

Profit: Don't quote freaking huge posts, its annoying. There's already one huge big annoying post, why quote it and make everyone have to see it again. Just say @J_Pizzle instead.

MylesMadness
01-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Profit: Don't quote freaking huge posts, its annoying. There's already one huge big annoying post, why quote it and make everyone have to see it again. Just say @J_Pizzle instead.its his fault for having all that white space...

YoHoJo
01-05-2010, 09:17 PM
And its also you fault, since you quoted it! :p Stop having so much white space in your posts Mylesmadnesss!

Craig`
01-06-2010, 08:09 AM
This is just to address The Man with certain buzz words.

Tootoot222 is taking care of the serverside, the PHP, the "backend" development.

I was going to be doing the "frontend" development, making the PSD into (X)HTML and CSS, but I didn't have access to the tools to slice the document, so I ended up having to decline my offer (if it was sliced I would re-consider.)

Simtoon, no offence or anything, but you're offering your services to make websites, yet didn't you pay someone to make yours? And your PHP tutorial contains a font element.. I mean, this ain't 1999, and me being me, if the result is a table-based layout or anything along the likes, I'll whine :rolleyes:.

Simtoon
01-06-2010, 10:33 AM
This is just to address The Man with certain buzz words.

Tootoot222 is taking care of the serverside, the PHP, the "backend" development.

I was going to be doing the "frontend" development, making the PSD into (X)HTML and CSS, but I didn't have access to the tools to slice the document, so I ended up having to decline my offer (if it was sliced I would re-consider.)

Simtoon, no offence or anything, but you're offering your services to make websites, yet didn't you pay someone to make yours? And your PHP tutorial contains a font element.. I mean, this ain't 1999, and me being me, if the result is a table-based layout or anything along the likes, I'll whine :rolleyes:.

Who did i pay? I paid someone to do something in drupal, i paid ss23 to do something in php and a week later i found out how easy php was...

I don't write many tutorials anymore i will start soon...
I hate tables btw. :)

MephamD2
01-07-2010, 12:57 PM
just want to say if you can do java you can do php (php is like the baby version of java)lol

i can make site html / css / php